Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Must Dating Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Dating Lead To Marriage (1051 Views)

Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Dating Lead To Marriage by mengi: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
This issue 4 a long time has been bothering me, I am of the opinion that we date to familiarize ourself with the our patner, and one is not really indebted to marry that fella no matter how long or well the relationship is. A friend of mine had this girl while in sch, (they dated for 2 years), 4 reasons left to him he felt he doesnot want to continue with the relationship, as my buddy I tried talk him over but he said he has found his dream girl, I ve no choice than to stand by his decision. The problem is that, the former girl does not want to see eyeball to eyeball with me, I ve tried to talk 2 her to forgive and forget everything but she insist that I am evil 4 standing by my friend even when he was wrong though my friend did not act wisely but 4 God sake is more than a year since they broke up why cant she forget about it(my friend had gone appologise 2her due to my persuasion),, it hurts me to see the look in her eyes each time I come across her(cos we were close then) is like its screams VAMPIRE. So How do I get this lady talking to me again. And also to the ladies out there just because your date right now looks heaven that doesnot means it must lead to marriage, no it doesn’t work that way or what do u think. Let me hear your views.( pls attack the issue and not the personalities involved- thank you)
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by TheSly: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
The route to marriage is via dating. . . .
And not err dating leads to marriage . . . .and 'bout ur situation. . . i guess someone would help u with that. . . .cheers. . cool
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by efuah(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
Must dating lead to marriage?
Yes and no, basing on each partner's motive.

After going out with somebody and u think u two are compatible, love each other, understands urselves better, then marriage comes into the picture.  But not all r'ships end in marriage.
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by creamdream: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2008
most dating leads to heartbreak
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by Encomium(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2008
The answer has two faces which are yes and no. Yes in the sense that when someone steps into dating, he/she is of matured mind and have come to know the good and the evil as well as what they want cos dating serves as a medium of getting to know each other very well. No in the sense that a lot of people goes after lust thereby claiming to be dating and at the end, they go their different ways as the centre can no longer hold.
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by shashxxl(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
My name is JL Shash I'm a seasoned writer based in UK been writing articles for magazines and journals England and various topics my website(mistawrite.com) link below might answer your questions on relationships feel free to join the Discussion forum as well on th

sitehttp://www.mistawrite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=38&Itemid=58
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by mengi: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
I really want 2 thank u guys 4 your contributions so far. i am not against dating but what i am emphasing is that cant two people date even though they aint giong to get married? back to the first post, how can i make peace with this lady cos the last thing i want, this new year, is to keep malice with anyone. thanks
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
mengi:

I really want 2 thank u guys 4 your contributions so far. i am not against dating but what i am emphasing is that can't two people date even though they aint giong to get married? back to the first post, how can i make peace with this lady because the last thing i want, this new year, is to keep malice with anyone. thanks

Just politely let her know that at this point in ur life u aren't ready for marriage.
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by creamdream: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2008
Just politely let her know that at this point in your life u aren't ready for marriage.
Re: Must Dating Lead To Marriage by tpia6: 3:33am On Jan 22, 2011

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: / How Do You Deal With A Treacherous Woman? / Gone back home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.