Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (26935 Views)

Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official / South Africa Apologizes To Nigeria Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by manchy7531: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
all these ungrateful Zulu HIV infested people

Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by lucom: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Isn't it lovely to see Nigerians unite in national pride and dignity here! kiss
It means there is still hope for us! We do not realize that we are actually madly, deeply, crazily in love with our country and with each other because tribal and religious sentiments (which we foolishly allow our leaders to feed on) keep us from accepting it!
We are like husband and wife who fight each other every chance they get but if anybody mistakenly insult or harrass any of them, the other attacks the intruder like a wounded tiger! Does that not show they are madly, crazily in-love but are just too proud and too immaure to show it?
We curse and fight each other, yet if any Ghanian mistakenly insult us, he's in soup!
see! Nigerians grow up! let us come together! Only as one can we truely be the giants of Africa, open your eyes and see that foolish pride gets us NOWHERE!

Love your comment
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Amalaaba: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
GEJ thank you Sir.

I said it in an earlier post that the general African principle is to drive away the hawk before blaming your fowl for wandering.

In international politics, logic and gentleman style does not work in most cases. US for example owns the largest ammunition and Nuclear weapons in the world, yet would go to war against any other country that tries to acquire such weapons. Most times you must engage market people display.

Any, congrats Nigerians as we claim our pride of place once again.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by bigsean(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
i have reported to the moderator and i think the rest of u should to, cos apparently the moderators are not seeing the obvious glitch in their system concerning the troll and scammer in  bettybill98 and their foolish proposal.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Ironi: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
For this fracas, I support Nigerians. If South Africa is so concerned about this Yellow Fever stuff, then they must act appropriately in accordance with international laws. They must make their requirements for entry into their country very clear for would be African travellers.

This is diplomatic reciprocity.

By the way, I can see some few morons here are trying to drag Ghana into this shiit and do their usual Ghana bashing.

Meanwhile Ghana has a few Nigerians to deport because remember Nigeria deported some Ghanaians a while ago.

http://www.africanews.com/site/list_message/35192       cool cool cool cool grin grin cheesy
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Amalaaba: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
GEJ thank you Sir.

I said it in an earlier post that the general African principle is to drive away the hawk before blaming your fowl for wandering. We may have our own challenges, but insult from outsiders are not welcome.

In international politics, logic and gentleman style does not work in most cases. US for example owns the largest ammunition and Nuclear weapons in the world; yet would go to war against any?/some other country that tries to acquire such weapons. Most times you must engage market people display.

Any, congrats Nigerians as we claim our pride of place once again.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Sweetlemon(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Ironi, na wa o! can't you see what i meant when I mentioned Ghanian? I used Ghana figuratively, meaning it stands for ANY country. Let me modify the post so that others like you will not misinterprete it
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
For the first time in a long while Nairalanders put tribalism aside for a common cause. There is hope in Nigeria. Thumb up.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Ironi: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Sweetlemon:

@Ironi, na wa o! can't you see what i meant when I mentioned Ghanian? I used Ghana figuratively, meaning it stands for ANY country. Let me modify the post so that others like you will not misinterprete it

It's not even about your post, talking about some earlier one.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
For the first time in a long while Nairalanders put tribalism aside for a common cause. There is hope in Nigeria. Thumb up. But where is Will-Willy and Diluminati?
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by emmke(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
south africans, i trash u in football any day any time. U're forever in my shadow. At least football wise. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by bigsean(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
emmke:

south africans, i trash u in football any day any time. U're forever in my shadow. At least football wise. cheesy cheesy
Oga clam down, even though i am a strong believer that SA doesn't know how to play soccer (real talk!). i wouldn't brag about it right now, cos cos nig sucks big time in soccer
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by kokoA(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
Biyi1471:

For the first time in a long while Nairalanders put tribalism aside for a common cause. There is hope in Nigeria. Thumb up. But where is Will-Willy and Diluminati?

Yes brother! Nigerians are the only peolpe permitted to insult Nigerian. We know how we handle ourselves grin Any other baggar that tries that on us, we hit them big time like U.K, like S.A. To add to that we are also the only people permitted to 'yarb' our uncle GEJ grin . Any foreigner that tries that, shall be deciesively delt with!
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Akaraiwe(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2012
If in doubt of authenticity of yellow card,they can administer vaccines at a fee. Some Nigerian go to S.A for vacation and legal businesses.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by emmke(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
@big sean, this is probably Nigeria's worst era in football but there's no taking away the fact that the country is blessed with football talents. We just need to get our act right. Remember, Naija was ranked 5th in world in the the mid nineties (highest by any african country). I still maintain my stand. A Keshi-led Super eagles. Will defeat even a mourinho-led bafana bafana
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
kokoA:

Yes brother! Nigerians are the only peolpe permitted to insult Nigerian. We know how we handle ourselves grin Any other baggar that tries that on us, we hit them big time like U.K, like S.A. To add to that we are also the only people permitted to 'yarb' our uncle GEJ grin . Any foreigner that tries that, shall be deciesively delt with!
Bos! I concur, lol
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by kizito96(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
After that what next. Early February Togo gathered Nigerians and Locked them up for no reason.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by kokoA(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
emmke:

@big sean, this is probably Nigeria's worst era in football but there's no taking away the fact that the country is blessed with football talents. We just need to get our act right. Remember, Naija was ranked 5th in world in the the mid nineties (highest by any african country). I still maintain my stand. A Keshi-led  Onigbinde- led Super eagles. Will defeat even a mourinho-led bafana bafana  

More like it grin grin Those guys suck in soccer embarassed
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by wesley80(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
The best part of this entire episode is reading the reaction of ordinary South Africans to this apology, so refreshingly funny.

www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/03/08/south-africa-apologises-to-nigeria?filter=all_comments#
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Kilode1: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
wesley80:

The best part of this entire episode is reading the reaction of ordinary South Africans to this apology, so refreshingly funny.

www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/03/08/south-africa-apologises-to-nigeria?filter=all_comments#

LOL

I read those comments, it made me forget my Country's problems for a minute, SA's are angry. Funny mad.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
wesley80:

Very funny comments i tell you. Pathetic SA.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by aljharem(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
kizito96:

After that what next. Early February Togo gathered Nigerians and Locked them up for no reason.

when was that ?
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by KokoBeware: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
Yes brother! Nigerians are the only peolpe permitted to insult Nigerian. We know how we handle ourselves Any other baggar that tries that on us, we hit them big time like U.K, like S.A. To add to that we are also the only people permitted to 'yarb' our uncle GEJ . Any foreigner that tries that, shall be deciesively delt with!

+10000
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Iolo(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
What are the chances that a whooping 125 passengers from a single flight carried fake documents. That's absolutely ridiculous. Including going as far as deporting a serving senator.

I'm happy with GEJs foreign policy soo far. An eye for an eye. No time. SA, UK dem all have more to loose from us than we have to loose from them.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by kokoA(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
wesley80:

Let me go there and add more insult to their injury. Fools! grin
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by ogbulu: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
AM NOT SURE THIS IS TRUE

URGENT!!!    URGENT!!!  TOYOTA YARIS FOR SALE    URGENT!!    URGENT!!!    URGENT!!!

TOYOTA YARIS FOR SALE   URGENTLY!!!

COLOUR: BLACK
MODEL:  2011
NOT BEEN USED UP TO 3 YEARS
AIRCONDITIONED

CALL: 08091307987, 08134005677
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Ayatullah(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
Let us put our house in order, if indeed some Nigerians tendered fake yellow fever certificates we should admit our fault and why won't we be embarrassed by South Africa when our 'longer throat' is too much, afterall a Nigerian couple has 'sold' our country out with their pro-South Africa advert. Let us sit up and build a nation of honour.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
"BEULAH
Gosh whats wrong with this country!!!!! is the government really blind to the malady that these foreigners are causing? must SA always be beggin? who's apologising for the whole nation of nagerians that is here ruinin our country? just west street kempton park alone its lagos!!!, really whats wrong with this government??!!??!! its quite clear we must be africa's playground ende makwerekwere a a bona are so blloody rude and ungrateful!! we are truly a laughing stock, i've always voted ANC and bcoz i'll never vote another party i will never vote again to have such a weak government that cant take a stand nxah!!! #so tired of foreignerd and particularly nigerians!!! when i walk down the street, i even forget im christian and cant help swearing when they start sayin hello sisi, hello sisi my foot, why cant they go back to nigeria!!, oh by the way its because we have a stupid government!!"

This sisi is mad as hell o. Oh well, I guess she'll not be having a Nigerian boyfriend anytime soon.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by mcnepow(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
wesley80:

Just read some of d replies. . .  I was tinkin  only naija was fukd up. naw i knw berra.
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by chimuchi(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
[size=28pt]apology well received,[/size]
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Onlytruth(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
They should take their apologies and shove it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up their @ss.
We just missed an opportunity to deal with these ingrates.
Anyway, I can bet you that they would repeat it again, VERY SOON. wink
Re: Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation by Joshcoli(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Mzekezeke
Why apologise? The Nigerian is corrupt through and through. Its not enough that they forge South African passports and ID documents now they want to forge yellow fever certificates just so that their dirty, diseased area boys can come and sell drugs and whores in South Africa. SA government must stand firm for not allowing naija trash to come in.

Ohh i support you freak go on poke, you forgly worgly baboons infested with HIV and Aids, homosexuals Apes, if we leave your country, you guys will crash within one year, and if we send you Idiots out of Naija HIV will kill of you withing 3 months, Scapula mongadas

NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake / Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf