Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? (1655 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
Am a young man in his late 20's with a lot of prospects and aspirations in life. While growing up i had a lover-my mum. We were and still are very close. While i was in Uni i met a new lover-my fiancee. The problem now is that they have one thing in common, they are PESSIMISTS. Am a guy who takes a lot of risks-sensible risks-both financially and otherwise. Having these two women around me is giving me concerns. They either FEEL something will go wrong or they just dont believe i can pull through. My mum,while growing up will tell us, dont take that car out. If u do big boy and take the car out,its that day someone wl bash the car or it gets spoilt. She wl always warn u and when we dnt listen,something negative always happens. Fiancee on the other hand will tell me, please dnt invest in that business-even though she knows nothing about it and you will go ahead. In the end all u have is regrets. I am a man who believes waking up from bed is a risk. I dont linger on regrets and self pity. I always think positive no matter the odds. I love both of them dearly but how do i cope? Am already past my mum's influence but what about the fiancee? Confused Roy.
Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by horny4u(f): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2012
Its easy to want to get into familiar grounds e.g your mum is familiar ground,
Take a decision , a very smart one, you cannot grow beyond the people you surround yourself with.
"The best career choice you make is who you marry"
Good luck you are in charge.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by mission08: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2012
You have absolutely no power in choosing your mother but choosing your wife is in your hand.

Living in fear is a terrible way of life. However, u need to carefully think through the advice your fiancee gives u, maybe she sees through somethings that is hidden to you. Is she generally a pessimist or this side of her surfaces when you want to take a bad decision? Another thing is, u said once they warn you things will definately go awry, maybe they see beyond u. How's their spiritual life? just asking.
Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by ifedun2: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2012
I think the issue is,they love you so much,they do not want you to get hurt by taking the wrong decisions.What gets me worried is the fact that things go awry anytime the warn u against any business deal.I will advise that keep sealed lips about whatever deals you getting into henceforth,but pray before embarking on such,and seek the face of God.One more thing,never rubbish the spirituality of ur women-encourage them to pray for you always.
Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by ifedun2: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2012
I think the issue is,they love you so much,they do not want you to get hurt by taking the wrong decisions.What gets me worried is the fact that things go awry anytime they warn u against any business deal.I will advise that keep sealed lips about whatever deals you getting into henceforth,but pray before embarking on such,and seek the face of God.One more thing,never rubbish the spirituality of ur women-encourage them to pray for you always.
Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by horny4u(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
I have been there a pessimist sees the cup half empty and you see it half full.

Every seed of idea carries within it failure and success , they see the failure without putting in the work to realise the success.
If you get married to a half full person and you too half full = full cup.
You really want to think very carefully
Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
Thanks so much guys. @mission08, i realy like your theory. My mum is very spiritual but not a pastor or evangelist. Fiancee on the other hand is just a typical lady who just want to be in a safe haven. I am realy a go getter. Even when i fail,i dnt linger. I learn from it and move on. Now my mum is out of the picture but she is beginning to take over where she stopped. Its so discouraging when you av planned your moves, cross-checked twice and over and at the last minute just to brief your fiancee she tells you,i feel something will go wrong. Its realy saddening. She is not always right but mum is like 80% right.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by horny4u(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
What we think and believe happens and makes us 80% right.

Look for a book called " the secret" read or listen to audio then but me recharge card later, joking*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
Horny4u, i will look it up. Hope its worth the card? Lol. Thanx for your words. Realy helpful.
Re: How Do I Cope With My Two Lovers? by rose75(f): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
They should pray you out of their foreseen ugly situations, or simply keep their views to themselves.
It doesn't pay to be prophets of doom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driver Kidnaps 3 Children After Picking Them Up From School / Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush / When Last Did You Ate Your Meal On Your Dinning Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.