Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year (16282 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Pls!!! How Can I Deposit Into My Liberty Reserve Acct / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by nijanigga: 2:44am On Mar 12, 2012
@nakedall, cos Nigerians by culture are greedy. Ok, look at the replies in these posts, scammers are popping out from every angle.Instead of confronting the looters of national treasury,we rob and scam innocent victms and call them mugus.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Okontami: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2012
pyx: bank will only give you less than 7% but let talk and negotiate with my lawyer I can give you a better return if the money is injected into my business. My mobile 08027189462
its a business and due proces shall be followed
and Other offer is for me to give you free businesss info freely call for whatever form you want to subscribe
Mr Poster dont answer this guy o. He will defraud you. you better keep your money in the bank till your brain function properly to do somthing with it. If you are greedy , you will loose. Rich people make money in trinkles, if you want to make it big once, you will weep
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2012
@ OP

Do you play pool?!

Invest in my pool business and make over 70% interest in 2weeks.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Funkymallam(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju: @ OP

Do you play pool?!

Invest in my pool business and make over 70% interest in 2weeks.

Pool ke?
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by mamale8(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2012
Thieves plenty for nairaland sha, see them even supporting and quoting themselves, maybe multiple accounts sef...@ OP y don't u Just keep it, will it hurt, ahan, save!
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by walcolm(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2012
@OP,

don't listen to all the posts soliciting for your money to invest in their fake businesses.

if you don't know what you can do with your 500k. put it in a savings account and don't expect any fantastic interest on it you're at least sure its your money and its in your hand
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by doctokwus: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2012
honeric01: Get about 4 bikes with that money, look for drivers, they deliver #700-#1200 daily to you. they work 5-6 days weekly which is an average of #4,000 weekly
#16,000 monthly

In 12 months, you would have #192,000 as profit, mind you they don't buy fuel nor repairs from the daily profit because bikes make more than that, but your profit they must bring is between 700 and 1200 daily.

a bike cost around 80k and 120k so 500k can cover 4 bikes.

New bikes won't develop any faults within 12 months unless your drivers are crackheads.

Alternatively, get a danfo bus within 500-700k, you get a daily #3,000 returns and they work for 5-6 days too which gives you 18,000 in a week and in 4 weeks, you get 72,000 naira.

In 12 months, you get 864,000 naira.. it's no rocket science, get a level headed driver to manage the bus for you and if properly managed, it shouldn't develop any fault for about 6-9 months, so you don't have to worry about using any of the profits for repairs. they driver makes around 6-10k daily (depending on where they pile), they buy fuel from the money and they take out 3k for you while the rest goes to them.
Its not as straight forward as u sm to mke it sound.There is no way he is gonna make half of d profits u quoted frm d 'okada' or bus because repairs do come in as a result of several factors& av not seen any of dem dat workd consistently for a mth without @least a day or 2 takn off to sort out issues wt d bus or okada.
So ur analysis is off d mark bc its dosnt take d downtimes into d biz whc is very common with using someone to run it for u
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by mamale8(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2012
Thieves plenty for nairaland sha, see them even supporting and quoting themselves, maybe multiple accounts sef...@ OP y don't u Just keep it, will it hurt, ahan, save!
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by afm4ever(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2012
kingoflag: Hahaha look at all the "Businessmen" popping up from different angles. smh
no b small thing my brother because of money
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by afm4ever(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2012
@nijaniga if u don't know what to do with the money bring am make i keep am 4 u when u need am make i give u
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by lifestyle1(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2012
Is $100 and $3300 the same ? undecided
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by seal777(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2012
I would want to believe you are trying to preserve that money for future use, my advice will be as follows;

If i were you, i will buy a land for 400k and put of a foundation on it for 100k to protect it and off i am gone doing my business and get back at the end of the year to either sell it off at a higher rate of possibly decide to build on it for business or personal use.

I bought a land in 2000 for 60k from the GSM business i did while awaiting my youth service, put up a small foundation on it to protect it from been sold by OMO ONILE. I visit there once in a while to have it cleared but to cut the story short, last year when i went there the owner of the plot beside mine was putting his own for sale at 1.8 million.

I WAS FORCED BY MY DAD IN TAKING THAT DECISION BUT TODAY, I AM BETTER FOR IT.

Buy a land through reputable people , put up a mini foundation to protect it and you will never regret it.

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Victorsky(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2012
Check out the nearest First Bank close to you :
500k..............N3,200 /per month
I million.........N8,000 /per month
2 million.........N18,200 /per month
3 million.........N30,000/ per month

The List continues........

You are free to Negotiate more..you are the owner of the money.
You are sure at least your money is safe and every monthe some free money to mange with.....your money working for you.

The above information was from a first bank manger in Port harcourt, nigeria.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by bolorunfem(f): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
@Poster, I asked a similar question some weeks back and someone on this forum linked me with someone at Kakawa Discount House. Google kakawa you'll find all the products they offer there. The one I bought into offered to give me 12% of my principal per annum (Kakawa Guaranteed Income Fund). To me, my money is safe and the returns is far better than what any bank gives. If you're interested let me know so I can link you, or like I suggested earlier, go to their website and make enquiry. You'll be responded to speedily. All the best.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by FEMARY1: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nawa for people oo.They just want to collect this money by all means.Why are people so desperate like this?

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by KINGwax(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
nakedall: so $3300.00 is a big money in this country and if one send someone $100 they don't appreciate it, WHY?
so's who said 1k dolls aint some big money in d states?
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by KOMBE: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
Banks may only give you N30,000 at the end of the year and do not trust anyone you do not know very well with your mony in the form of any business. The best option is to buy a land which appreciates more than the money in the bank. ALL THE BEST
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by 25omega(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
chai Nairaland is full of wannabe thieves and scammers jeeeeeeeeez see as businessmen dey pop out left and right everyone one has an investment company and some people want to link you up. No shame at all una just dey cast net with the hope that you will catch a fish you can hit on the head with a club. Na wa oooo shocked
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by rexfada(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
People eyes dey chuk for money o. Poster, i advice u use ur head before someone here uses you to shine o!
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Baba Ijebu

Play 3 direct and you go hammer
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by highlevel8: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals and also do a lot of consulting

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors

(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.

NOTE:

The key thing about our business is that you can monitor the business and provide

input or ideas from anywhere in the world, without leaving your day day job or

current business.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by denzel2009: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
OP, if you invest with our micro finance bank, we would give you 50% interest upfront. If you are lucky at the end of the term, we would pay you the capital. Please call our Financial controller on 08034568732. You won't regret this much!
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by efe22(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
@OP, before you do anything with that money...make sure u flee from the following

1. Don't put ur money in forex trading
2. Don't buy shares, don't play coupons (gambling) if u gamble, you must regret.
3. Don't engage your money with any member of this forum or outside this forum- they are snakes under the green grass pretending to help.
4. Shun any person or group asking to manage ur money for you.
5. Disregard investing on any form of internet business.

Now, do the suggestion below

If you do not have idea on what to do, leave the money with the bank if you like fix deposit. But if you insist on starting a business, why not venture into AGRO BUSINESSES. You can start a catfish farm or sweet potato. Go to ADP in your state and they will help you more. Or better still, sell recharge cards/vouchers. It helps keep money from being spent foolishly. Agro business is the best but nigerians thinks it is cultlasses, hole and clearing of weeds.

1 Like

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Yeske2(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Buy a piece of land off town and by this time next year that money would be doubled or even tripled.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
careytommy:
If its moneyed earned, depending on his belief as a christian, he should pay his tithe. But if it wasn't earned, as in some dashed, an inheritance or pocket money shocked then he is at liberty to follow his conscience.

@ blink182, expantiate more on how to buy a job. I want to buy some for myself and siblings cheesy

abi o, make e tell us how to buy a job o.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by enewilson: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
SMS the word Ijebu to 32810 to get your latest lotto result sent directly to your phone. Service costs just N30 each time. Glo, Airtel, Visafone and MTN only
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by ayodele123(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Poster,
Keep your money in the bank and earn 3% p.a.& the principal is safe.
Give your money to the wolf business men here and lose it all both principal and the ''expected interest''.
Online stock trading, forex & mlm investment, land biz presented here are all scam ideas
Be wise oh,Poster.If you do not understand how a business works, do not do it oh.
If you are buying a bus please drive it yourself or forget it.
Poster, be careful oh.

@efe22
Please explain here how one can do catfish farming with N500k.
It is not possible,it wont work.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by pyx: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
Some comment stupidly on thread,You do not insult people anyhow aftereall everyone has right to his own opinnion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.