Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year (16285 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Pls!!! How Can I Deposit Into My Liberty Reserve Acct / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Jenpoet(f): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2012
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
honeric01:

how do you buy a job? and why should he pay his tithe? the tithe for what?
Are you Muslim? I'm sure even Muslims pay it even if its with a different name. As for buying a job, it may not be practised . . . Wait a minute. . . ℓ̊ think its done nation wide especially public service and big oil firms. Oil firms give out slots to community chairman who in turn may decide to give his youths that fit Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ job profile or simply sell it. For civil service jobs, governors, commissioners and every parasite in government get quotas which they ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ give freely ø® sell.
ℓ̊ met the pattern and ℓ̊ know it will out live ♏έ. Later ☺ƞ when ℓ̊ got free cash, ℓ̊ intend τ̅☺ use it as a means of philanthropy.

Now for those of you that see sense in ђã†̥ ℓ̊ said, don't go rushing off τ̅☺ give someone who knows someone who knows a public parasite чυя money-its a form of scam too. As a matter of fact, this Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ strictly for educational purpose only.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by jamace(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
OP
I will advise you again.
If you don't know what biz to do at the moment, buy nigeria treasury bills. The rate is about 14% for 91 days presently. You can roll-over principal and interest after 91 days. At the end of the year, you would have made 0ver 60% of your capital with rest of mind.
Think about this. Cheers.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by muyoto: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
jamace: OP
I will advise you again.
If you don't know what biz to do at the moment, buy nigeria treasury bills. The rate is about 14% for 91 days presently. You can roll-over principal and interest after 91 days. At the end of the year, you would have made 0ver 60% of your capital with rest of mind.
Think about this. Cheers.

I've seen you talk about this treasury bills in a number of threads, and I must say I find it interesting. I think it would be good if you could open a thread specifically on this issue so that those of us who less informed can learn more and possibly ask questions
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by ITbomb(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
muyoto:

I've seen you talk about this treasury bills in a number of threads, and I must say I find it interesting. I think it would be good if you could open a thread specifically on this issue so that those of us who less informed can learn more and possibly ask questions

Seconded
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^A more enlightened member has already taken up the treasury bills issue. Read here:
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-why-it-best#10365746
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by honeric01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
blink182: Are you Muslim? I'm sure even Muslims pay it even if its with a different name. As for buying a job, it may not be practised . . . Wait a minute. . . ℓ̊ think its done nation wide especially public service and big oil firms. Oil firms give out slots to community chairman who in turn may decide to give his youths that fit Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ job profile or simply sell it. For civil service jobs, governors, commissioners and every parasite in government get quotas which they ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ give freely ø® sell.
ℓ̊ met the pattern and ℓ̊ know it will out live ♏έ. Later ☺ƞ when ℓ̊ got free cash, ℓ̊ intend τ̅☺ use it as a means of philanthropy.

Now for those of you that see sense in ђã†̥ ℓ̊ said, don't go rushing off τ̅☺ give someone who knows someone who knows a public parasite чυя money-its a form of scam too. As a matter of fact, this ȋ̝̊̅ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ strictly for educational purpose only.

I am a christian and i don't believe in it, so does that make me less-christian? Jesus didn't pay tithe nor did he talk or mention anything about tithe, i believe it's not compulsory to pay it since it's not a mandate from the founder of Christianity which is Christ Jesus.

As for your buying of jobs, it's the first time i'd be hearing of that.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
honeric01:

I am a christian and i don't believe in it, so does that make me less-christian? Jesus didn't pay tithe nor did he talk or mention anything about tithe, i believe it's not compulsory to pay it since it's not a mandate from the founder of Christianity which is Christ Jesus.

As for your buying of jobs, it's the first time i'd be hearing of that.
Its a free world, believe in what you want to. As for the jobs, its dead real.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by omaojo1: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
@blink182 can we talk? I need ur guidance on some stuff. Pick my email addy from my profile for us to further it from there.

Thanks o.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by colum: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
I can show you where you would earn 2% interest from your capital daily...
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by muyoto: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
jamace: ^^^A more enlightened member has already taken up the treasury bills issue. Read here:
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-why-it-best#10365746

ok thanks
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2012
omaojo1: @blink182 can we talk? I need ur guidance on some stuff. Pick my email addy from my profile for us to further it from there.

Thanks o.

Better still: oomaojo@yahoo.com.
Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ got mail
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2012
Bros i know a business that will turn your N500,000 to 10,000.000.00 within a year. If you are interested, we will share the the profit 50-50. You can meet me 1 on 1 in Enugu or call 08035335447 for more details.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Rose24: 8:36pm On May 19, 2012
Do u know u can invest ur money and get double of it in one year.call 08060968099 for more information
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by maximuz: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
[b][/b] smiley

Pls make use of d money effectively..cos its not easy having 500, 000 naira..but i must advice yu use de money and invest into agriculture, like poultry,piggery nd cash crops...u could become partner nd know howw to utilize ya money in agricultural sector...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.