Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency (9050 Views)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers / Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency by mobillon: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
werepeLeri:

You are indeed silly. Oh pardon me- u live in Jos? LOL.

The entire NairaLand is full of the cynthia case, if you are not a lazy crocodile, you would have searched and see and post in the right place.

I still maintain you go to Yaba, but this time, the Yaba psychiatric hospital where they look after people like you. LOL.

I have never seen any one this blind. When I first wrote my post there was no Cynthia post on this forum; I guest you never "saw" that. So there are Psycho clinics in Yaba? Granted that, I, who live in Jos have no idea that we have any here how am I to know that there are any in Yaba? Then again, very few Lagosians bother to know where the Psycho wards are...unless perhaps they are regular visitors, just like you. So I guess, not only have you now revealed the one in Lagos to me, but I pretty sure you will soon send me the address where the one in Jos is!
Re: We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency by werepeLeri: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
mobillon:
I have never seen any one this blind. When I first wrote my post there was no Cynthia post on this forum; I guest you never "saw" that. So there are Psycho clinics in Yaba? Granted that, I, who live in Jos have no idea that we have any here how am I to know that there are any in Yaba? Then again, very few Lagosians bother to know where the Psycho wards are...unless perhaps they are regular visitors, just like you. So I guess, not only have you now revealed the one in Lagos to me, but I pretty sure you will soon send me the address where the one in Jos is!

Looks to me you are Cynthia's lover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Calls For Police Exit From Contributory Pension Scheme / Senate Plans Law Making Electronic Transmission Of Results Mandatory / Photos From Aisha Buhari's #GetInvolved Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.