Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2 (11731 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by chi: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2005
HA Seun, na wa for u. Now doesn't that make sense. She sure is the most intelligent person in camp. If you meet her later on in life u can then tell us if she is naturally intelligent or Fort Max just magnifed her
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2005
What are you trying to say Seun? That Ifeoma is a one eyed person in a blind people's kingdom? Well if that's the case bravo to her all the same! If she appeared bright in the midst of daft people bravo to her!

Whey the heck is it so difficult for you to accept? If it were a case of a "he-man" noted as being intelligent you definitely would not argue about it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by femade05(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2005
Vaughn as a character in this year's "Gulder Ultimate Search 2" reminds me, sadly, why Nairaland is failing - [move]Pretentions, Selfisness, Pride & Greed[/move]! Self-destructive xters. Now that has been evicted, I hope he will learn!

My concern for him is that, while other contestants will reap positive gains from their participation in this show, Vaughn will sure be a laughing stock wherever he shows his face after this. [glow=red,2,300]Reward of foolish pride[/glow].

Femade05
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2005
Angelgal, I am not being sexist. You say that I'm accusing Ifeoma of being a one-eyed lady, but what about the 3 men I am supposedly accusing of being completely blind? grin

Ok, the thing is this. The Ultimate Searchers are probably intelligent young people like you. It could be that the food that they are giving them that is not good. It could also be the stress they are facing. But under the circumstances ... well, if you listen to their conversations you don't hear them talking about anything interesting.

Maybe Seun is just jealous of them tongue

- Gulder Ultimate Search 2: Meet the contestants.
- What do you love about Gulder Ultimate Search?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by oluwizard(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2005
Good lucky ify and mart.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by oluwizard(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2005
ify is out of the show now. who is the winner mart or lucan i pray 4 mart to win this show. where is every body since yestreday what is happen here seun
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Seun(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2005
Ifeoma is out? Too bad for her. She's 'only' going to win 1 million naira tongue.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by tinaclums(f): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2005
seun i belive u r beefin ify or is it not obvious dat shes intelligent.i beg giv me a break.she has really tried.ify thumbs up to u girl u have made all women proud.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2005
Hey guys! I'm sure you know by now Lucan won.....sure happy for him!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by ogochukwu: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2005
i want to be part of it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2005
Huh?! Where have you been? The show is over and done with....guess you can try next year
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by franbareno: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2005
when will the next search come up i will like to know
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by julea(f): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2005
will let you know when the next show begins just stay tuned and glued to nairaland
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Adebusoye: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2006
pls i want to know abth the registratin of gulder ultimate search 3 mail me on lapez_1@yahoo .com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by julea(f): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2006
it's not time yet. when it's time u'll know if you don't, we will let you know when the next show begins just stay tuned and glued to nairaland, there's hardly any event local or global that does not feature on this site, again i say stay glued and don'tchange that dial!!!!

have a grace filled weekend!

shallom! grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by hibans(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2006
Actually i dont know where to start. cos i dont undertsand gulder wuld do this kind of a thing. This year is hurt for eveyone becos, no one knw their website nothing of that natural.

Guys can u help out, so that i wuld know it?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by simeonp1: 6:13pm On May 12, 2006
hello i want to know when de nest search is coming on.cos i will not live to miss tht any more
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by kingsley12: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2006
my name is Kingsley chukwu i will like to be on of the next people in next gulder untimate search i know i can make i have being looking that time to come.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by 9ja4eva: 1:10am On May 15, 2007
I no c u oh bros
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by cmeksy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Vote Chinedu 3. I think he is Unique
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by meobizy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
In a country where the average male height is 5'8 I wonder why they explicitly state a requirement of 5'10 and above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / MY MOTHER'S HEART- Short Film Script / Every Hates Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.