Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Could She Be Lying To Me ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Lying To Me ? (982 Views)

Dont Be Scammed.Your Boyfriend Might Be Lying. / 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Lying To Me ? by dontexe(m): 3:04am On Oct 27, 2007
Hi Guys,

I think i tried my best possible to be faithful to her, i was never involved with anybody else ever since we've started going out because i promised her i'm not going to hurt her feelings in anyway. But how do i interpret all that she's doing. Different thoughts kept going through my head. I can also have close relationship with another lady if i so wish. I am not against friendship with the opposite sex, even though i believe there should be a limit to it. I think hers is going too far, or has gone too far. I sent some messages to her to come out of her shell if she has anything she wants to tell me. The truth is that i'm not scared of anything. Though i will feel bad if she decide to leave, the truth is that i'll get over it. Though i love her, but i can change my mind if i find out that she's "cutting runs".
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 27, 2007
she still likes the other guy for some reason or the other

i'm sorry if this hurts, but if she could let him save his name as 'sweetheart' and then put this name on another sim
it means she's just hiding it from you

she shouldnt have dated you in the first place , maybe it would have been better staying as friends

break up quickly- this is emotional infidelity
if she really appreciates you she'll come back herself

by the way-the fact that she didnt not crosscheck with you first b4 going home from work with some1 else is a BIG hint
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by iice(f): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2007
This one na novel. . .
*sighs*
She seems to be not ready for you. . .
However. . .
Patience man. . .if you really want this, you need to hold on to your patience.  Sometimes even when the relationship seems to be going smoothly, it hits a rough patch.  If you want this bad enough, you will work it out.  One thing for sure is that if you did all you could and it still falls apart, you'l have no regrets that you didn't give it your best shot.

Goodluck
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by ima1(f): 4:34am On Oct 27, 2007
well thats a freakin long story but thanks for the details!

In my opinion, i think you need to give her some space, there is a huge possiblity that she is cheating on u, of course she is lieing to you, she couldn't even come up with much better excuses, cuz a woman has to be really close to a guy that he has the right to change names on her phone and her excuse about forgetting to delete it is bull because he has been sending her messages.
there are 2 solutions here, you can either breakup and find someone better or make her jealous by finding more female friends, not paying her too much attention **cuz a woman needs some space once in a while** but i am leaning towards breaking off the relationship and finding someone better.
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2007
In all sincerity, she is hiding something from you. look, if she was not interested in this guy, she would have told him off a long time ago. its either she's tired of you and is looking for a way out or waiting for the best time, because she might be scared of your reaction.

the story of him saving his name as sweet heart, is all bull shit, why would she give him access to her phone, if they are not over close to each other. common!!! a phone is a private thing, and only those you share a lot of close proximity with, you allow access to your phone.

she even allows him visit her house, when she knows, he is interested in dating her. then you want to tell me all the visits means nothing. don't let anyone deceive you, her being secretive of the guy, explains everything. its either she's cheating on you already or planning to.

you better have a serious conversation with her, to know where your relationship with her stands . because its obvious your on the wall, and she does not know what she wants. if she really love's you, she would not do anything that your not comfortable with because she would want you for keeps.

she's taking you for granted, and its your job to pull her back on track. either by breaking up with her or giving her less attention. get to hang out more with friends, you should have a life outside your relationship. but before you do this make sure you have a good talk with her and tell you where her relationship with this guy stands.
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by dontexe(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys for all your advice. Actually, I made up my mind to go to her place yesterday morning, which I did. I realized I needed to talk to her because we may not get to see each other until next weekend due to circumstance beyond our control. I did this because I felt waiting for a whole week to talk to her may not be so good for us, because I know things might have gone from bad to worse due to the way I was feeling.
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2007
am glad you both settled your differences.
Re: Could She Be Lying To Me ? by dontexe(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2007
I believe that in relationship, situations may arise that can lead to break up, depending on how they were handled. I believe it is the neglect of timely repairs that makes re-building necessary. I am not against friendship with the opposite sex, but there should be a limit.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Stayed On? / What Makes Women Feel Loved? / This Is What I Find On His Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.