Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? (12013 Views)

[VIDEO] Guys What Would You Do If A Man Did This To You GF? (funny poo!) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
Come here you this idowu papa, when has oldage and a pensioner become an insult? So you mean those old people on the streets are a cursed? You bigotted shapeless she- melu!

I have come to realise that you have a saturated fatty brain filled with salt, because you have never made a common sense since I joined this NL, it is either you are ranting like an area idiiot or running your gutter mouth like a loosed dirty water tap.

I took time to reply to your nonsense because I want everyone to realise that you are just an empty, sad hating nonentic. Look who's talking about been razz, you are such a two timming fool and I hope the scale in your eyes falls off for you to realise in time that you are a typical NOBODY!!! Foolish girl!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

Will you, Sijo, allow your boyfriend bear your own punishment, even if he volunteers?

hmmmmmm, diz is wat dey cal 'using kwesion to ansa kestion' n its unacceptable to muan!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
Chimeme sorry for derailing your thread. That whithered looking animal plant won't let me catch my fun in peace. Not my fault dear.

As for your question, I will take a bullet for you only after we've made an oath that you
will never touch any other woman afterwards, grin embarassed
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Come here you this idowu papa, when has oldage and a pensioner become an insult? So you mean those old people on the streets are a cursed? You bigotted shapeless she- melu!

I have come to realise that you have a saturated fatty brain filled with salt, because you have never made a common sense since I joined this NL, it is either you are ranting like an area idiiot or running your gutter mouth like a loosed dirty water tap.

I took time to reply to your nonsense because I want everyone to realise that you are just an empty, sad hating nonentic. Look who's talking about been razz, you are such a two timming fool and I hope the scale in your eyes falls off for you to realise in time that you are a typical NOBODY!!! Foolish girl!

Smart azzz trying to twist my words to something discriminating.

Mama Metusela it no go work o,u want everyone to no u ever so serious and frustrated rite?

Come,mama it's not a sin to be happy and joyful o.

Lets discuss sef,shey na menopause dey do u ni? Abi na pressure to become a young oyoyo.

U don expire oooooo ,Oti sha mehnnnnnn!!!!!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2012
See this slow-poke brain. Okay so menopause is now an insult to you? You are a bigot accept it and STFU!!
Same old same old shiitty jagons from you. You are a dead plant to me cause am tired of seeing your same old self typing same old rubbish. Let's say you are right about me being old or being up to a menopause stage of which you know its not true, does it mean that oldage doesn't apply to you too? Even plants grow old!

Ekpandon!! I wonder how you'd look at your old age. The UK governement will have to write a budget to build your own village for only you to live in. UGLY plant!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Chimezie198(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Chimeme sorry for derailing your thread. That whithered looking animal plant won't let me catch my fun in peace. Not my fault dear.

As for your question, I will take a bullet for you only after we've made an oath that you
will never touch any other woman afterwards, grin embarassed

Yuppee yupee Goldiememe gon catch a bullet for meee!
** runs and jumps from 198 storey building**
Alright sweery preetie/sliver/diamond/Goldieluks where are we gonna take d oath? In our royal palace?
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by malaria(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
My husband,thinking. My bf Hell No
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Chimezie198(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
^ Typhoid abi?
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

See this slow-poke brain. Okay so menopause is now an insult to you? You are a bigot accept it and STFU!!
Same old same old shiitty jagons from you. You are a dead plant to me cause am tired of seeing your same old self typing same old rubbish. Let's say you are right about me being old or being up to a menopause stage of which you know its not true, does it mean that oldage doesn't apply to you too? Even plants grow old!

Ekpandon!! I wonder how you'd look at your old age. The UK governement will have to write a budget to build your own village for only you to live in. UGLY plant!

Mama ur BP is going a-wire abi Lmao!!!!

Bigot wetin? Eeee o mama is feeling like a Politician.

Sharrrap!!!! Y u like turning everything into some serious shitzzzz?

Mama u sure say u and ur toyboy dey romance sef ? U almost seem d type dat would slap ur guy if he tries to hold ur hands in public.

Mama terriorist go down bleach mennnn, smelly Obuko dudu Oshi!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2012
What I do offline is none of your business . High BP for treating your Bleep up. Hahahahaha am having fun ape! I actually laugh my asss off ofline,because I know you go back to look your V head in the mirror, to check if those wrinkles are still there or not" mirror mirror on the wall who's the fugliest one of all? The mirror screams IDOWUUUUUUU!!!! Only God knows how many mirror you have destroyed in that your shared apartment.

For your info am a very lovely person online and offline I can hardly hurt a fly (take it or leave it, your funeral), but if you touch my bad side, I ll become like a leech to you( online). You started this ish, I tried to ignore your asss thrice but your discombobulated brain which is always out of control won't allow you to stop. So this is what you get!!!! I kick the asss of bullshitters like you,most especially YOU!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

What I do offline is none of your business . High BP for treating your bleep up. Hahahahaha am having fun ape! I actually laugh my asss off ofline,because I know you go back to look your V head in the mirror, to check if those wrinkles are still there or not" mirror mirror on the wall who's the fugliest one of all? The mirror screams IDOWUUUUUUU!!!! Only God knows how many mirror you have destroyed in that your shared apartment.

For your info am a very lovely person online and offline I can hardly hurt a fly (take it or leave it, your funeral), but if you touch my bad side, I ll become like a leech to you( online). You started this ish, I tried to ignore your asss thrice but your discombobulated brain which is always out of control won't allow you to stop. So this is what you get!!!! I kick the asss of bullshitters like you,most especially YOU!

LMAO!!!!@ D BOLDED

Gal ke? u meant mama rite lol

Mama go sleep jare, ur replies reeks of insecurities.

Even if i dey shared aparto sef like u think, na crime ni? Mama lay off benefits jare , am tired of funding ur accomodation tru taxes.

Lie say no b council house wey b like cell u dey liv, u continue to sound dumb-founded and proud.

U betta give up b4 ur case enter book of stu-pidity.

Alligator like ursef wan contest for beauty pageant abi?

Thunder fireeeee uuuuuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowu ma galfwend how many times av i warned u. D more u talk d less ur barclays abeg i take God beg u mama mia senorita e don do nah haba. Today na saturday unless u no wan make i carry u flex.
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowu ma galfwend how many times av i warned u. D more u talk d less ur barclays abeg i take God beg u mama mia senorita e don do nah haba. Today na saturday unless u no wan make i carry u flex.
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
bekay911:

OOOohh my sweerie pie,no mind dat fly were set for my shitzz jare.

Oya come chop kiss mpeke kiss kiss kiss
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

LMAO!!!!@ D BOLDED

Gal ke? u meant mama rite lol

Mama go sleep jare, ur replies reeks of insecurities.

Even if i dey shared aparto sef like u think, na crime ni? Mama lay off benefits jare , am tired of funding ur accomodation tru taxes.

Lie say no b council house wey b like cell u dey liv, u continue to sound dumb-founded and proud.

U betta give up b4 ur case enter book of stu-pidity.

Alligator like ursef wan contest for beauty pageant abi?

Thunder fireeeee uuuuuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this care assitant see dey talk about taxes and benefits. I. Work to pay for your asss in this country,you illegal immigrant. The governent will catch up with you soon. Make you dey there dey hide with your expired student visa. You don insult old people finish na people when dey receive benefits you wan insult now abi? Maybe thee next class of people would be david cameeron and other MP's, by then na CCTV the UK goverment go use take tail you down and root your broke asss from that your council one room apartment. Worwor sugar cane brain!

Na you and your generation thunder go fire!!!!!!
person!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

See this care assitant see dey talk about taxes and benefits. I. Work to pay for your asss in this country,you illegal immigrant. The governent will catch up with you soon. Make you dey there dey hide with your expired student visa. You don insult old people finish na people when dey receive benefits you wan insult now abi? Maybe thee next class of people would be david cameeron and other MP's, by then na CCTV the UK goverment go use take tail you down and root your broke asss from that your council one room apartment. Worwor sugar cane brain!

Na you and your generation thunder go fire!!!!!!
person!

EEEEE oo so na student visa use enter England ni ? I once tot u dey seek asylum b4 na.

Mama Goldie came with a boat and married a white man to get stay. grin grin grin grin grin

Mama go pack shizzzzzzzzzzzzzz oo ,u are wey to serious for ur own good.

Emmh FYI ur mates dey family section,pls go and learn a tin or 2 about yourself f0000000l.

Y u dey abuse my generation na? Ur fada dint offend me so dont tempt me.

Mama england hahahahahha, iya charley na ur god i know. grin grin grin grin grin

Ewu!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

OOOohh my sweerie pie,no mind dat fly were set for my shitzz jare.

Oya come chop kiss mpeke kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

EEEEE oo so na student visa use enter England ni ? I once tot u dey seek asylum b4 na.

Mama Goldie came with a boat and married a white man to get stay. grin grin grin grin grin

Mama go pack shizzzzzzzzzzzzzz oo ,u are wey to serious for ur own good.

Emmh FYI ur mates dey family section,pls go and learn a tin or 2 about yourself f0000000l.

Y u dey abuse my generation na? Ur fada dint offend me so dont tempt me.

Mama england hahahahahha, iya charley na ur god i know. grin grin grin grin grin

Ewu!

Clap for yourself. The level at which you reason you can pass for a book writer, and the title of your book will be called ' confused bag of lies' see this oshofree oshenkpe, loooool @ married to a white man. Go back and slap whoever gave you that fake info, because na pit una two dey head to as per  when a fool is leading a fool. You can't be this blind idowuu - egbo. That your area boy friend supplying you with cannabis must be mixing it with shiit! none of your jungle language makes sense to me. Mirror mirror on the wall who is? IDOWUUUUU. Even the mirror sef don tire to scream your ugly name.

Abeg shift jor, dead body!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by MrsChima1(f): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
(running and diving in the ditch)
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Clap for yourself. The level at which you reason you can pass for a book writer, and the title of your book will be called ' confused bag of lies' see this oshofree oshenkpe, loooool @ married to a white man. Go back and slap whoever gave you that fake info, because na pit una two dey head to as per  when a fool is leading a fool. You can't be this blind idowuu - egbo. That your area boy friend supplying you with cannabis must be mixing it with shiit! none of your jungle language makes sense to me. Mirror mirror on the wall who is? IDOWUUUUU. Even the mirror sef don tire to scream your ugly name.

Abeg shift jor, dead body!

Weak!Weak! Weak! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Go and sleep joor u a waste of space.
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Weak!Weak! Weak! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Go and sleep joor u a waste of space.

The olodo dimwitt is not even sure of herself anymore. Confused much??
Offensive smelly dead body!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

(running and diving in the ditch)
I pity that ditch when he gets there. . . grin He'll believe the ditch did it on purpose. . . grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

The olodo dimwitt is not even sure of herself anymore. Confused much??
Offensive smelly dead body!

Shitzzzz packer u boringggggggggggggggggg ooooooo

Ur bars are weak and u defo got a long way to go. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Shitzzzz packer u boringggggggggggggggggg ooooooo

Ur bars are weak and u defo got a long way to go. grin grin grin grin grin

Shiit eater I actually thought you were dead!
Look who's blabbing about weak. Its so obvious you are the only weakling around
but you just can't shut it silly. Go home earth is full!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
^I wont go deep wiv ya, if i do u will defo beg to be slaughtered.

I suggest u STFU! or take a deep swim in a blazing furnace.

F00l!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by MrsChima1(f): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

I pity that ditch when he gets there. . . grin He'll believe the ditch did it on purpose. . . grin grin grin

Who is the "he" you are referring to? shocked shocked shocked
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^I wont go deep wiv ya, if i do u will defo beg to be slaughtered.

I suggest u STFU! or take a deep swim in a blazing furnace.

F00l!

Look at this Cow. Go deep all you want whimp.
Your lameness stinks this whole place already. Fuccking nutter, you STFU
and take a dive onto a running train. Bloody skank!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by r231(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
na wa oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
I cannot even take cane for him let alone bullet,I dey mad? undecided angry
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Chimezie198(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
r231:

na wa oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ewooooo MOD don enter oo. Bro please do not lock this thread ooo! Biko!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Look at this Cow. Go deep all you want whimp.
Your lameness stinks this whole place already. Fuccking nutter, you STFU
and take a dive onto a running train. Bloody skank!

Hhahahaha

Mama goldie d second generation of bast'rds comes bck to share with us y shes nicknamed Goldief00l.

Mama listen to yourself getting all serious like u were once d spokeswoman for Boko haram, come ur popsie na Bin laden ni?

Sheddiot! na to tear cloth enter market remain for you ooo.

Now bounce, if u cant do dat den b my guest OLDIE! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Shut your frustrated self there, I don turn mama Goldie? No oh! call me 'mama' because na me born you and I old pass you? Hehehehe see this old wide faced witch!
Odeku!!!

You I go twist that your three strands of rat hair when dey that your V shaped head today.
No be only bin-laden I go be to you for this NL, na boko haram your worst nightmare. Goat!

You are my toy for today and I will make sure I render you useless as you've always hidden behind your typical useless self. Idowu-o-goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 / (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.