Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? (7853 Views)

Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming / Who Is Truly A '3rd Party' In A Relationship; pastors or family members? / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by mezie4u(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
johnwell: many including me have made this mistake. Some pastors will turn back to approach the lady.
some men of the cloak are fake. The above is a possibility
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by stagger: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
Anything concerning my marriage is between me, my wife and God. No pastor involved.

I am sorry for those who take marriage matters to third parties (including parents). They will kill your marriage with their extremist views.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by God2man(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
My friend, no Pastor has the right to decide for you who to marry, but as the shepherd of the sheep given with the responsibilty of taking care and guiding the sheep, he will in his own wisdom tell you to go and pray again, that means he wants you to find out yourself why you should not marry the person or to go ahead.
My friend, it is your life, but it is better to listen to the cousel of those Pastors that are enjoying a peaceful and Joyful marriage.
No Pastor wants his sheep to make mistake when it comes to the issue of choosing life partner, expect the Pastor is a devil incarnate who is interested in your would be husband or wife.
It is better not to marry at all than to marry the wrong person that will destroy your life.
Let me ask you; is the person in question a christian? Is he or she on the Lord's side? Has she been washed in the precious blood of the lamb?
If you cannot answer these questions correctly, it is doubtful that your marriage will be blissful.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
Gbam
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by fred2265: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
They are just looking to make some cash for their "service", they can say what they like it is not based on fact or reasoning.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by Humblesam(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
The fact is that people who fall for this MESS are those who tend to believe in their so called 'Daddies in the lord' pastors senses of decisions more than theirs. Please if you have not known, know it this very minute that you are your own 'GOD' and that was why you were created in the first place with those sense organs for proper use not as furniture,use it or become a dummy with your REMOTE in the hand of your pastor.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by Jumaisha(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Who knows. They just mislead people
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by Jumaisha(f): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
Who knows. They just mislead people
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by Agosumary(f): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
bekay911: ^^^seconded
u make sense.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by Iolo(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2012
God2man: My friend, no Pastor has the right to decide for you who to marry, but as the shepherd of the sheep given with the responsibilty of taking care and guiding the sheep, he will in his own wisdom tell you to go and pray again, that means he wants you to find out yourself why you should not marry the person or to go ahead.
My friend, it is your life, but it is better to listen to the cousel of those Pastors that are enjoying a peaceful and Joyful marriage.
No Pastor wants his sheep to make mistake when it comes to the issue of choosing life partner, expect the Pastor is a devil incarnate who is interested in your would be husband or wife.
It is better not to marry at all than to marry the wrong person that will destroy your life.
Let me ask you; is the person in question a christian? Is he or she on the Lord's side? Has she been washed in the precious blood of the lamb?
If you cannot answer these questions correctly, it is doubtful that your marriage will be blissful.
God bless you. God2man.

You must be a pastor. Btw, not all pastors enjoy blissful marriages. Some are blinded by their own selfish interests or perhaps use their human experience in giving you advice, and not any God given divine direction.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by cj12(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2012
I'm not here to comment on any religious leader of sort of,but the truth is that any man
that can not find him self a wife or rely on a pastor to find him a wife have automatically made him self less than a man,don't get me wrong.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by geewhite(f): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
I hv bin a victim of dis so called pastors. A guy I was supposed to marry went to his pastor and dey told him dat I am nt his wife. He called off the engagement only to come bak months later that he was deceived. Most of d pastor do thses things for their personal and selfish interests. Jos seek d face of God and He will surly answer you wit proofs.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by brainpulse: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2012
geewhite: I hv bin a victim of dis so called pastors. A guy I was supposed to marry went to his pastor and dey told him dat I am nt his wife. He called off the engagement only to come bak months later that he was deceived. Most of d pastor do thses things for their personal and selfish interests. Jos seek d face of God and He will surly answer you wit proofs.

Whao, I hope you guys have resolved it.The reason why is that some MOGs knows out to talk to an extent that you will be fearful not to tell them everything concerning you and they capitalize on this to do anything they want to do.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by sweetgala(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
my first point is why do pastors always first ask " is your spouse a christian" why must they be, we live in a society where young xtians and muslims relate and mingle in society , my muslim mother married my anglican father who was at the time a heavy drinking,chain smoking unrepentant unreligious sinner, 35 or so years on she has made him unto a better stronger xtain. so Mr God2man what is your take on that
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by olajide8(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2012
This is exactly the issue these so called prophets let's call a spade a spade are the gensis of most marital crisis and breakups with their fake prophecy setting up unlike people with each other saying its the word of God, I am a victim, and still am, my parents are victims after how many years, one pastor mrs comes and tries to snatch my old man from my old woman and succeeds only for my old man to wake up years after and throw her out, then my Ex would ask, have you talked to you pastor about it ( as if the pastor was their 9years ago when I meant her) well I don't know what's right I guess most of these stem from the fact that people especially women are indecisive these are people that would place their lives in your hands and possibly, go to places you can say on this forum with your consent -that is, and you would still stay with them, does it take a sooth sayer need to tell them you are the right person for them mehn! women, pastors, church and the easy way out and we would continue in this cycle, only hoping some would defy these prophets of destruction (guess what? it normally happens amongst people that have been dating/courting or about to get married the most the fear of the unknown sets in and they just want a second opinion the so called pastors then tell them what they want to hear by asking a few questions and using a generally template of men's character as a yardstick they swallow it hook line and sinker and BAM! down goes the years of hard work and the relationship).
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? by johnwell(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
geewhite: I hv bin a victim of dis so called pastors. A guy I was supposed to marry went to his pastor and dey told him dat I am nt his wife. He called off the engagement only to come bak months later that he was deceived. Most of d pastor do thses things for their personal and selfish interests. Jos seek d face of God and He will surly answer you wit proofs.
wow...geewhite, how did you get out of this, my relationship is colapsing because of "Prophetic Prophecy", what should I do at this point? the bible says "he that finds a wife finds good & obtains God's favour".... It's my responsibility to find my wife & the duty of any MOG should be to pray God's favour on us not to seperate; without considering heart break and pains. ...well, as for me all I know is The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent, and it must be equal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) / Best Foods For Bigger Butt. A very important asset you need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.