Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! (914 Views)

Cost Of Designing A Website With Online Payment Platform / What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! by akanze: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2007
Can you design a mini sites in less than 30 minutes or less?

If your answer is NO!, Then hurry to WorkAtHome-ng.com now, and download an eBook which will show how to design cash magneting sites in less thanĀ  30 minutes.

The eBook contains 8 video tutorials, the video will show you ALL the steps involved in designing websites and even the uncommon tricks, ALL of this you will discover.

I am giving out this eBook now for FREE, for everyone, remember, the place to go to is www. WorkAthome-ng.com

If this eBook helped you, do others a favour by passing the eBook to them or refer them to the site, No one should sell the eBook.

To our success!
Re: Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! by zionmega(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2007
Thanks very much for the web link on website design that you provide we Nigerians with. I pray God will continue to bless and prosper you and I will be looking forward to have some other useful web link for Nigerians.
Re: Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! by akanze: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Thanks for the message.

This is just the the beginning. I have promised myself to always provide free eBook and money making information to all Nigerians.

And that is exactly what I will continue to do. it gives me joy to do that.

Note: Please let's keep this thread alive by posting on it regularly, so that it will remain at the top of the page so that everyone who desires to know how to create their sites will find the thread and download the eBook for free!

Let me use this opportunity to say here that, very soon, I will delete that page from the site and another eBook will be there for free download for everybody.

Note: for those who have requested for the website eBook, they should not bother downloading the new eBook becos I will send I will send it to their mail box.

Once again, thanks for the message. I am glad someone appreciates it.
Re: Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! by Phiniter(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2007
Brother, I don't understand at all, How do I get the books,,,,,,
Re: Discover A Very Simple Way Of Designing Mini Sites Within 30 Minutes Or Less! by akanze: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hello dear,

Go to WorkAtHome-ng.com and fill the form below, then you will receive it in your mail box.

Thanks for asking.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website / Submite Your Website / Apache Quiz: How Do You Setup A Redirection. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.