Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? (6915 Views)

Feeling ‘reborn’ As A Muslim, Ex-playboy Bunny Insists On Keeping Chinese Name / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by PurestBoy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2012
suolboy: Ps, guys do respect other peoples religion. Am a christian but it's not good ssaying people like u are goats for God sake. U are the types that cause religions riot and won't even stay to fight it. Rather, innocent lives will be killed. That is the religion culture or believe. so leave them alone to practice it and not abusing them.

Shut up, u goat!!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by Detongue: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
Dis is a demonic identity, all luking like satan himself. Real he-goats
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by bonetalk(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
Who told u that Jesus spared his beard? Stop believing those farragos and look out for the reality! Even inspite keeping the beard, it doesn't hinder them from killing innocent people. A beard that is full of wickedness = evil beard with devilish people sparing it. Personal relationship with God should be the bottom line and not beard sparing!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by skealoo: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
YOU GUYS (MERCENARYX,PUREST BOY AND SOME OTHERS THAT I CANT WASTE MY ENERGY IN TYPING) REMIND ME OF WHEN I WAS 10 YRS OLD. WHERE PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE WAS EVERYTHING I SEE ON TV PLUS EVERYTHING ELSE THE WESTERN WORLD FORCES DOWN MY THROAT. CANT IMAGINE SOMBODY GENERALISING because OF BEEAR BEEAR. TRY AND READ AND LEARN. AM A MUSLIM AND AM PRETTY SURE I KNOW MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY MORE THAN YOU GUYS. BEING A CHRISTAIN DOESNT MEAN GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS ALONE O. undecided OMO I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU AINT ON THE REQUIRED LEVEL OF IQ TO UNDERSTAND ME. SO MAKE I KEEP END AM HERE.
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by basholofa: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2012
People calling a beard man a goat is nt 2 be blame because the question itself is suspicious. "Eniti o fun igbira ni oti mu ni onfe gbo oyinbo enu re!" Asking dis questn is like asking the Yorubas; IS TRIBAL MARKS A TRADITION IN YORUBA LAND?.
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by mercenaryx(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
bash olofa: People calling a beard man a goat is nt 2 be blame because the question itself is suspicious. "Eniti o fun igbira ni oti mu ni onfe gbo oyinbo enu re!" Asking dis questn is like asking the Yorubas; IS TRIBAL MARKS A TRADITION IN YORUBA LAND?.

a bunkum well spewed. What have you said?... NOTHING
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by mercenaryx(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
skealoo: YOU GUYS (MERCENARYX,PUREST BOY AND SOME OTHERS THAT I CANT WASTE MY ENERGY IN TYPING) REMIND ME OF WHEN I WAS 10 YRS OLD. WHERE PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE WAS EVERYTHING I SEE ON TV PLUS EVERYTHING ELSE THE WESTERN WORLD FORCES DOWN MY THROAT. CANT IMAGINE SOMBODY GENERALISING because OF BEEAR BEEAR. TRY AND READ AND LEARN. AM A MUSLIM AND AM PRETTY SURE I KNOW MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY MORE THAN YOU GUYS. BEING A CHRISTAIN DOESNT MEAN GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS ALONE O. undecided OMO I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU AINT ON THE REQUIRED LEVEL OF IQ TO UNDERSTAND ME. SO MAKE I KEEP END AM HERE.

I have re-collected my statement and I hope I learn from this.... Apologies.
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by TheGeneral1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
mercenaryx: You have the correct conception. They all are goats!
Fuul!! Your father is the goat.
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by TheGeneral1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Magnanimity: U ar so funy, He goats in deed
Foools
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by TheGeneral1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Magnanimity: U ar so funy, He goats in deed
Foools
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by TheGeneral1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
ekwy nwa:

una go wound pesin wit laugh ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jesus is the number one goat!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by TheGeneral1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
ekwy nwa:

una go wound pesin wit laugh ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jesus is the number one goat!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by TheGeneral1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
mercenaryx: And who said Jesus Christ and the rest folks you mentioned had bears.. Did you see them in person or you just saw them in some Jehovah's witness pamphlets?. Please be wise. Beard keeping is not only "goatish" but also diabolic.
that bastard u call Jesus, is d number one goat!v
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by gidiMonsta(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
mercenaryx: Let me officially apologise for the impudent statement which I earlier made. It is as a result of my prejudices and hatred I have towards the Islam religion. I apologise for the mis-conduct.

You have just earned my respect, we all make mistakes and it takes a great man to accept his faults. Tuale babawink
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by raheema4u(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
the way some christians are pathetic,i'm not surprise. many dont know much about christianity not to talk of another religion. if keeping beards is a bad thing, u re doom cos Abraham, Noah, Moses, Aaron, Jesus, etc all had beards
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
mercenaryx: You have the correct conception. They all are goats!
YOUR MOTHER IS AGOAT,YOUR FATHER IS A GOAT,YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IS A GOAT,THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE IS A GOAT INCLUDING HIS FAMILY AND EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO DONT FIND IT RIGHT TO CORRECT YOU.GOD WILL PUNISH U..SON OF A CURSED LovePeddler...WHY DISRESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGION?
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by Kapardanie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
Parisgoodman: Pardon me folks! I am just the curious type and the more I I tried to know, the more I realize I don't even know. Beard-keeping is it a tradition in islam? I have seen many alfas and prominent muslims clerics always keeping beards even to the ordinary floor members, some are up to about 5cm to 10cm. Please someone should please satisfy my curiosity.
..wat of Ojoko and Soyinka? Are they muslims,mumu!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by Kapardanie(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
Parisgoodman: Pardon me folks! I am just the curious type and the more I I tried to know, the more I realize I don't even know. Beard-keeping is it a tradition in islam? I have seen many alfas and prominent muslims clerics always keeping beards even to the ordinary floor members, some are up to about 5cm to 10cm. Please someone should please satisfy my curiosity.
..wat of Ojoko and Soyinka? Are they muslims,mumu!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2012
@Marcenery or what d f is ur id..Next u think before u leap..,u little Puppet.
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2012
@Marcenery or what d f is ur id..Next time u think before u leap..,u little Puppet.
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by BetaThings: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2012
ceejay80s: na who tell u say keeping beards na their religion? Point of correction: almost all Jesus christ disciples get beards so which one be say na their religion, all i know is that they all have wicked mind and taughts
You know?
Education is your problem
Do you really think you can live in a country of 1million people with wicked thoughts and minds?
Compare that to the population of muslims in Nigeria whom you have been living in relative peace with for years before BH which number less than 20,000 came to give Islam a bad name

If you want to see wicked minds and thoughts, check out what the Germans did in Belgium/France during WWI to women and children which even the then pope refused to criticise. Or just google Lidice in WWII
Americans claimed to be looking for weapons of mass destruction and to liberate the "long suffering" Iraqis when they went to war in Iraq
Average Iraqis were brutalised - tortured and raped. Is that not wickedness?
Were soldiers raping and torturing so many people under Saddaam
To you, the Americans must have gentle minds and thoughts!
Re: Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? by BetaThings: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2012
The General: Jyyys is the number one goat!
If you are a muslim, please delete this post!
It is a sin to abuse prophets. Jesus (Prophet Isa, (AS)) was a prophet of Allah.
You cannot even abuse the pope or a GO. You can mention what he has done that you don't agree with, but a muslim does not abuse leaders of other religions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Seek Laylatul Qadr – The Night Of Power! / Is Smoking Shisha Haram? / Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.