Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos (16895 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Military Barracks Bombed In Kwami LGA In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by treasuremi1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
nooooo, Christ never preached vengeance or retaliation. God have mercy on this country.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by tiarabubu: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
[size=18pt]This reprisals story is cock and bull story. The Health Commissioner was on Channels TV LIVE at 10 pm yesterday and said that was his first interview with the press and denied he ever said people died in reprisals or even granted an interview for that matter. Someone was using his name to drop stories. How come the reprisal stories were not carried by any other media even LOCAL ONES? From several eye witnesses people were harassed. Those that died were from soldiers shooting at protesters protesting the bombing.

I have peeps around Rayfield and Bukuru. No case of reprisals at the time the reports were published.[/size]
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by scriptwizz: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai: Obviously frm some animals reply here you can see people celebrating killing.So shamefull.hope they would celebrate same if the Jos muslim community begin to react too!

YOU ARE A FOOL. IM WAITING FOR THIS BOKO CLOWNS TO DO THE SAME IN THE SOUTH, THEN YOU GUYS SHLD AWAIT WHAT FOLLOWS. IF YOU ARE AN ELITE SON, WATCH YOUR BACK BROTHER.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
@tiarabubu
This reprisals story is rooster and bull story. The Health Commissioner was on Channels TV LIVE at 10 pm yesterday and said that was his first interview with the press and denied he ever said people died in reprisals or even granted an interview for that matter. Someone was using his name to drop stories. How come the reprisal stories were not carried by any other media even LOCAL ONES? From several eye witnesses people were harassed. Those that died were from soldiers shooting at protesters protesting the bombing.
I have peeps around Rayfield and Bukuru. No case of reprisals at the time the reports were published.

^^^^Funny story from you.Atleast it's confirmed by my friends around Bukuru,Gwandam axis a motorcyclist was lynched to death.You can go find out in Bukuru. Rayfield area to recorded incidence of this irate senseless youths burning some houses.So avoid misleading people to think all is okay before person go lose life for road.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
@scriptwizz:
YOU ARE A FOOL. IM WAITING FOR THIS BOKO CLOWNS TO DO THE SAME IN THE SOUTH, THEN YOU GUYS SHLD AWAIT WHAT FOLLOWS. IF YOU ARE AN ELITE SON, WATCH YOUR BACK BROTHER.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy down boy! down!! now heel,roll-over !!! Good boy.Now shut up!!!! angry angry
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
treasure_mi: nooooo, Christ never preached vengeance or retaliation. God have mercy on this country.
Abeg tell them my brother!!! Not even that alone the people slaughtered were just out and trying to survive like the same church worshipers who were innocently killed by a bloody sect that is hopefully damned.Yet they feel it is justified to kill the innocent one's going about there business without any ounce of knowledge or support for the BH action!!!!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
[quote author=trenchcoat][color=#990000][color=#990000]Sept 12 Lydia Joseph tried to bomb St John’s
where she worships

Dec 28 Emanuel King tried to bomb Redeemed Church Yenagoa dressed as a Moslem

6 Jan Xtian Igbo traders shot 12 Igbo businessmen inside the Christ Apostolic Church Adamawa

20 Feb Kaduna pastor shot attempting to force his car thru d security at state’s government house.

21 Feb blast in premises of Christ Embassy Suleja, by bomb left in a car by a worshiper

Samson Mangai arrested in Plateau state trying to bomb a church.

Madam Ruth tried to bomb the ECWA church,
Gombe state.

8 Christians arrested in Bauchi trying to bomb the COCIN church Feb 26, 2012.

The Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after trying to bomb COCIN

Gombe police arrest of 2 Xtians, Hassan Ojudu and
Samaila Ya

^^^^^ Beats me!!! Anyway, no need to talk too much.Some na Boko and some na same xtians doing it without doubt.Meanwhile i say lets get loaded and ready to defend ourselves too,JNI should stop forming abeg.CAN presido do give green light for armament.Especially since we can't make dialogue or reason with the breed of animals around or sighted on this forum calling for death on all Muslims!!!!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai: Obviously frm some animals reply here you can see people celebrating killing.So shamefull.hope they would celebrate same if the Jos muslim community begin to react too!
The problem is that jos muslims are hiding boko haram people.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Ojiofor: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
Some one will have to pay for the blood of innocent people shed everyday in northern Nigeria!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
patriot2:
The problem is that jos muslims are hiding boko haram people.

^^^^Please help the police,army or DSS(SSS) with the location or secretly inform then so as to fish them out,considering you know this with certainty!!!! Abi you are not sure?Abi you don't know them?Abi you have no picture of them?Abi they can be normal looking and at heart BH?Why then expect someone walking and minding there business to simply just know a BH member. who looks like any other person.I believe if your position is true that they should easily be known try checking there attacks, which have the hall-mark of surprises!!! Meaning they look and act normal until they decide to attack.Some how covertly/secretly live amongst the populace.Without the people knowing or according them anything.
You can't just wake up and say things without having facts.Maybe you mean to say the BH goons can easily exploit the Muslim population to hide.Not that the Muslims are hiding them!!!! Just like how a xtian posing ritualist or thief would simply live amongst you and still will not be known until something happens or someone uncovers them accidentally.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ojiofor: Some one will have to pay for the blood of innocent people shed everyday in northern Nigeria!
true talk even if not on earth!!! angry angry angry
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^Please help the police,army or DSS(SSS) with the location or secretly inform then so as to fish them out,considering you know this with certainty!!!! Abi you are not sure?Abi you don't know them?Abi you have no picture of them?Abi they can be normal looking and at heart BH?Why then expect someone walking and minding there business to simply just know a BH member. who looks like any other person.I believe if your position is true that they should easily be known try checking there attacks, which have the hall-mark of surprises!!! Meaning they look and act normal until they decide to attack.Some how covertly/secretly live amongst the populace.Without the people knowing or according them anything.
You can't just wake up and say things without having facts.Maybe you mean to say the BH goons can easily exploit the Muslim population to hide.Not that the Muslims are hiding them!!!! Just like how a xtian posing ritualist or thief would simply live amongst you and still will not be known until something happens or someone uncovers them accidentally.
No I know boko haram recruits in mosques and I know the muslims hide the boko people and feed them and even provide them with wives. As you might have noticed muslim free places are also boko free places.
Moreover, every muslim I met in the north was praising boko haram, at times you wonder if boko haram is not synonymous to muslim northerner. What I say is if you get rid of the muslims (by banning islam or relocating the muslims) then boko haram will be over.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by DRANOEL(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
all4naija: This is always the problem with people. These are individuals who believe in their own idea not a religion group or sect. What are you trying to imply with that statement? It like pointing finger at Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi and every Islamic country leader.

oga can you go back and read the post i was replying to.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by bid4rich(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are we now fighting you ourselves now?
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
patriot2: No I know boko haram recruits in mosques and I know the muslims hide the boko people and feed them and even provide them with wives. As you might have noticed muslim free places are also boko free places.
Moreover, every muslim I met in the north was praising boko haram, at times you wonder if boko haram is not synonymous to muslim northerner. What I say is if you get rid of the muslims (by banning islam or relocating the muslims) then boko haram will be over.

I think your view above is totally wrong and if found anywhere is not a popular view of Muslims or Northerners.You are just assuming,than really knowing.The Muslims are ashamed of the BH than you can imagine.The north also knows it is affecting there day to day means but can hardly do anything to change that.I can tell you why?simply insecurity to even the person who ventures to act against them.That is also why you see only leaders who are much safer talk.When people keep quiet is because they are scared and fear for there lifes.
When the Kano attacks happened i was talking to a friend in Kano,If the public should stand up to them and guess what he said we are secretly volunteering information to government and security is attacking more and more of there hide outs.Then he told me, you better watch how you talk about them and avoid publicly talking about them because they seem to be everywhere and kill anyone that opposes them.So how do you explain that or cases of Baga or is Bama market where Muslims and Northerners captured some members and handed then to the police and were later attacked in the market and slaughtered??
I think you comments and such wrong assumptions only makes those who have sacrificed there health and life to oppose them seem wrong.While they did that someone like you is saying they support them.In short even those killed by BH for exposing them.I reject your view totally and think it is misguided.If any then its there so called mosque you talk about,there sect property.Lastly where they openly do recruitment,they do so because government is void or so remote that no one can give orientation to the people about true happenings.
The Mosques i have attended since there advent have talked and cautioned about youths wrongfully joining and also suggesting the bridging of the gap between government and the people to tackle the scourge.So please tell me the mosque you attended that you saw recruitment or support for them? That said the FGN security agencies and agents are there and government has given you numbers and means to reach them anonymously.So please play your role as a patriot.Volunteer information!!!!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai:

I think your view above is totally wrong and if found anywhere is not a popular view of Muslims or Northerners.You are just assuming,than really knowing.The Muslims are ashamed of the BH than you can imagine.The north also knows it is affecting there day to day means but can hardly do anything to change that.I can tell you why?simply insecurity to even the person who ventures to act against them.That is also why you see only leaders who are much safer talk.When people keep quiet is because they are scared and fear for there lifes.
When the Kano attacks happened i was talking to a friend in Kano,If the public should stand up to them and guess what he said we are secretly volunteering information to government and security is attacking more and more of there hide outs.Then he told me, you better watch how you talk about them and avoid publicly talking about them because they seem to be everywhere and kill anyone that opposes them.So how do you explain that or cases of Baga or is Bama market where Muslims and Northerners captured some members and handed then to the police and were later attacked in the market and slaughtered??
I think you comments and such wrong assumptions only makes those who have sacrificed there health and life to oppose them seem wrong.While they did that someone like you is saying they support them.In short even those killed by BH for exposing them.I reject your view totally and think it is misguided.If any then its there so called mosque you talk about,there sect property.Lastly where they openly do recruitment,they do so because government is void or so remote that no one can give orientation to the people about true happenings.
The Mosques i have attended since there advent have talked and cautioned about youths wrongfully joining and also suggesting the bridging of the gap between government and the people to tackle the scourge.So please tell me the mosque you attended that you saw recruitment or support for them? That said the FGN security agencies and agents are there and government has given you numbers and means to reach them anonymously.So please play your role as a patriot.Volunteer information!!!!
Gvt officials refuse to tackle mosques, so according to you the northern muslims are silent because they are cowards. For me cowards and killers deserve themselves, I know there are some good muslims out there, but it is just difficult to find them, it is easier to find the chiefs of boko harm than a single good muslim.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Retardeen has told us to endure it
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
patriot2: Gvt officials refuse to tackle mosques, so according to you the northern muslims are silent because they are cowards. For me cowards and killers deserve themselves, I know there are some good muslims out there, but it is just difficult to find them, it is easier to find the chiefs of boko harm than a single good muslim.

Government officials have done that time without number against such sects Mosque from Bauchi to Borno.Otherwise by now you can simply ask the security to go and arrest all in the sects mosque.Here is the thing the destruction of there mosques around the NE by the security agents has made them go into hiding.Right now they can't have a place for worship its a known fact across the North.So they simply join any place they find,without stating there intent or actions.Northerners are not coward like you want to make it sound but fighting in there own way to avoid being the victims.In a country where little is done to provide safety to citizens.I wonder how many people have volunteered information in the creeks about MEND?How many people have really reported arms movement in the SS or SE?Its a general Nigerian trend all around, people just simply prefer to manage what is left of there life,than have any other that seems optional.We could do with encouragement.Which is critical and also government decisive actions if treats are detected.Above all you and i can help government.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai:

Government officials have done that time without number against such sects Mosque from Bauchi to Borno.Otherwise by now you can simply ask the security to go and arrest all in the sects mosque.Here is the thing the destruction of there mosques around the NE by the security agents has made them go into hiding.Right now they can't have a place for worship its a known fact across the North.So they simply join any place they find,without stating there intent or actions.Northerners are not coward like you want to make it sound but fighting in there own way to avoid being the victims.In a country where little is done to provide safety to citizens.I wonder how many people have volunteered information in the creeks about MEND?How many people have really reported arms movement in the SS or SE?Its a general Nigerian trend all around, people just simply prefer to manage what is left of there life,than have any other that seems optional.We could do with encouragement.Which is critical and also government decisive actions if treats are detected.Above all you and i can help government.
I hate torture but in this particular situation it might be necessary, even the US were forced to use it on afghan civilians and iraqi civilians, I think we should use it against civilians in terrorist areas.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by chuqudy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
All northern muslims should be exterminated. That is my stance.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
patriot2: I hate torture but in this particular situation it might be necessary, even the US were forced to use it on afghan civilians and iraqi civilians, I think we should use it against civilians in terrorist areas.

I don't support you on this and its regrettable you suggest same knowing that #20 bribe issues may result in torture as far as Nigeria is concerned.Then terror in it self is a war of hearts and minds.You need to be careful not to give the terrorist willing recruits.That said i am in support of torture for accomplice and members of the sect if to get credible and useful information or intelligence.
I once read a book by an Israeli master of torture(interrogation) and you could see that such methods vary form person to person. Especially when you come to suicidal persons.They hardly break from such methods.You need to out smart them with intelligence.They always have a worldly attachment that can be exploited.Did you know instances where a suspect was exposed to 18 months of torture he still didn't crack.from sleep deprivation to whatever. Finally he cracked after he was told that his family (mother and sister) will be raped and killed.The guy sang like a bird. Another instance was the suspect from 911.He was put on board a plane and flown within USA and landed in an airstrip within US.With some folks looking Arab.From Saudi Arabia to receive him.When they got to the side he then opened up feeling comfortable that he was away from US.Despite being tortured to talk.SO you see it must not just be Naija style.Patience and calculative analysis of there ideology is also vital.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
chuqudy: All northern muslims should be exterminated. That is my stance.
^^^^ come do it now why make noise!!! Its easier said than done!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nigeria: 21 die in violence after Jos church attacks
http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201203121500-cro-ren1055-nigeria_21_die_in_violence_after_jos_church_attacks
Share:
Share76

15:00 12 MAR 2012

(AGI) Abuja - Twenty-one people died and 22 were hurt in Sunday's attacks on two churches in Jos and the violence that followed. The medical director of Plateau special hospital, Matawwal Bitrus, explained that the hospital had received the bodies of six people killed in the car bomb attack at the entrance of the church of Saint Finbar. Another five bodies, including those of the two bombers, were taken to hospital in Jos. The updated bulletin on the attack puts the toll at 11, even though the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), speaks of three deaths. The victims include children and a pregnant woman. To this total we should add the ten who died in clashes that broke immediately after the attack, when, as a resident of Jos told AGI, "an enraged mob of Christian youths attacked the Muslim community held responsible for or complicit in the attack." The police used their weapons to bring the situation under control. In the early hours of the morning three more people were killed in an ambush a few miles from Jos, in the Christian majority village of Chugwi. The state of Plateau is in central Nigeria, the great dividing line between the majority Muslim north and Christian south and the only state where the two communities are numerically even.
Ethnic-religious clashes have increased gradually and steadily over the last ten years, with international aid agencies estimating the death toll at a minimum of 15 thousand. . .
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by SamMilla1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
treasure_mi: nooooo, Christ never preached vengeance or retaliation. God have mercy on this country.

Fool. Jesus never preached violence abi. One problem you ediots have is that you refuse to see things the way they are. There was a law when Moses was there, JEsus changed it during his own era. Now it is our era and things are different. I am sure that if Jesus is here now, he will not sit back and watch his people and his Church being bombed or regular basis. I said it before and i am saying it again, we will fight back. Let them bring it on.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai:

I don't support you on this and its regrettable you suggest same knowing that #20 bribe issues may result in torture as far as Nigeria is concerned.Then terror in it self is a war of hearts and minds.You need to be careful not to give the terrorist willing recruits.That said i am in support of torture for accomplice and members of the sect if to get credible and useful information or intelligence.
I once read a book by an Israeli master of torture(interrogation) and you could see that such methods vary form person to person. Especially when you come to suicidal persons.They hardly break from such methods.You need to out smart them with intelligence.They always have a worldly attachment that can be exploited.Did you know instances where a suspect was exposed to 18 months of torture he still didn't crack.from sleep deprivation to whatever. Finally he cracked after he was told that his family (mother and sister) will be raped and killed.The guy sang like a bird. Another instance was the suspect from 911.He was put on board a plane and flown within USA and landed in an airstrip within US.With some folks looking Arab.From Saudi Arabia to receive him.When they got to the side he then opened up feeling comfortable that he was away from US.Despite being tortured to talk.SO you see it must not just be Naija style.Patience and calculative analysis of there ideology is also vital.

It is becoming more and more difficult to understand muslims: if terrorist harm them then they remain silent out of fear instead of carrying guns to fight terrorists, but if the army harms them then they carry guns to kill civilians and join the terrorists ? Is this a joke ? I don't care about offending muslims or christians or whoever, we need information and we will get it one way or another, even if it mean torture!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by AhmedB: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ Chuks49, it is incumbent upon every honest person who has respect 4 truth n human dignity 2 fine out 4 himself what islam is about 4rm islamic books n its scholars but not its critics as u did. Islam never tolerates aggression 4rm its own side. Muslims are commanded by God not to begin hostilities or violate any rights of others. War in itself is recognised as lawful n justifiable caurse only 4 Self defence, restoration of justice, freedom n peace; as a last resort owhen all other measures fail.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
AhmedB: @ Chuks49, it is incumbent upon every honest person who has respect 4 truth n human dignity 2 fine out 4 himself what islam is about 4rm islamic books n its scholars but not its critics as u did. Islam never tolerates aggression 4rm its own side. Muslims are commanded by God not to begin hostilities or violate any rights of others. War in itself is recognised as lawful n justifiable caurse only 4 Self defence, restoration of justice, freedom n peace; as a last resort owhen all other measures fail.
The only problem is that the same allah that gives conditions in which you shall fight war doesn't come down to earth and tell you when there is injustice to fight !
It is a common politician or a terrorist who comes and tells you that you need to fight because allah demands it, and there we go again, muslims killing non muslims and people like you saying islam is peace.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by ak47mann(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
[/color]bluetooth that boy is a boko haramist.................
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nnegret(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Oh no,not again. Baba God,pls deliver your children,amen.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by obipeter(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
reprisal attack will only excalate the conflict, christians should wake up and face the ministry of reconciliation that God handed over to them and stop complaining about boko haram cos i tink that they are in a mission and if u doubt it check Acts8v1
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
obipeter: reprisal attack will only excalate the conflict, christians should wake up and face the ministry of reconciliation that God handed over to them and stop complaining about boko haram cos i tink that they are in a mission and if u doubt it check Acts8v1
So I guess what you are saying is that christians should turn the other throat if they are slaughtered!
Escalate which conflict ?
At this momment it is just a bunch of muslims killing non muslims.
I say the sooner we retaliate the better it will be, don't listen to these sympathisers trying to tell you that the only way to save your life is to let the muslims cut your throats.
The only way to save your life is to organize and fight back!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Ngwakwe: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
A Secular Jew was asked if he is ready for multi-culturalism by teaching his children about Islam and Christianity cultures.

He answered no. Why?
If I teach them about Islam, they may turn out to be terrorists.

If I teach them about Christianity, they will turn the other cheek when slapped, and by this they will be viewed as weak and will cease to exist (extermination) by Islamic Terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / Obama To Host Buhari July 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.