Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos (16968 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Military Barracks Bombed In Kwami LGA In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
I believe the christians should start doing some target killings, let us make a secret organisation with the help of CAN and army officers, this organisation will be investigating boko haram, their sponsors and the people accommodating them, this organisation would use torture if necessary and the next step would be to give the information to the army in some cases and in the rest cases to carry out target assassinations, even the wives of boko haram are a legitimate target, their neighbours are acceptable casualties, their sponsors are legitimate targets, their lawyers are legitimate targets, their landlords are legitimate targets. Organise now!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
Time for prayer is over, now it is time to carry guns and to organise!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by str8talk1: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
@Patriot2,i dey feel u die!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
str8_talk: @Patriot2,i dey feel u die!
I am mounting a mercenary force with some ex soldiers. At this moment it is at the stage of secret organised club, but when I start pouring money into it and making/buying weapons we will be ready to become an ermed force.
Our only purpose is to bring security to Nigeria, we are not and will never be terrorists, we are apolitical and we hold claim to no religion. Anybody with enough combat experience can join giving that he can rebuke and insult all non African religions. We are aimed at growing and the ideal number of men we want is 500000.
We are ready at any time to surrender our organisation to the federal government, and the local authorities given that they don't try to use us as political thugs. At this moment we are just few hundreds, we are looking for a means of generating money for the club, so we will soon be recruiting an economical team.
Our name is STS. Our main reason to exist is to fight boko haram and MEND. We will never bully Nigeria and Nigerians, that is a promise we make, and when the terrorists are dead, we will disband.
Honour, glory, country !!!!!
If anybody is interested then he should post his qualifications, and a way we could contact him.
At this moment we are not looking for female combatants, although female cooks, tailors and entertainers and nurses are welcome to join.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by mustkaka: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2012
Jos is introducing another method,other town should not join them.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by BetaThings: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2012
livapul86: @All: The story of a reprisal is nothing short of a massive lie by the Reuters reporter. I just watched Channels news at Ten and the state commissioner of health which the said reporter quoted, denied giving any sort of interview to the aforementioned journalist or anyother. If in doubt, check out www.channelstv. com for a transcript of the interview they had with the commissioner. Please, lets stop spreading a lie. There were NO REPRISALS.
The same Channels TV on Sunrise (Mon Morn - 12 March) showed Nigerian Tribune images of people suspected of being bombers being roasted
Fact = Church bombed in Jos
Fact = Christians reatliated
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/37426-terrorists-bomb-church-in-jos-8-killed-25-others-injured-in-reprisals-jonathan-commiserates-with-victims-families
Terrorists bomb church in Jos •8 killed •25 others injured in reprisals •Jonathan commiserates with victims’ families

"Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan has condemned the bombing, calling for an end to the reprisals that followed which left a number of people dead."
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
patriot2: I believe the christians should start doing some target killings, let us make a secret organisation with the help of CAN and army officers, this organisation will be investigating boko haram, their sponsors and the people accommodating them, this organisation would use torture if necessary and the next step would be to give the information to the army in some cases and in the rest cases to carry out target assassinations, even the wives of boko haram are a legitimate target, their neighbours are acceptable casualties, their sponsors are legitimate targets, their lawyers are legitimate targets, their landlords are legitimate targets. Organise now!

^^^Funny how you expose your alignment.What of if the culprits are similar to the xtian suspects from the Bauchi incidence and alot more?? Wish you luck with the xtian militia.I say NSCIA and army officers of Nigeria also setup a parallel group to ensure the above group does not exceed its boundary of fighting BH to a crusade against all Muslims or molestation of the innocent in the name of fighting terroism!!!!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
patriot2:
I am mounting a mercenary force with some ex soldiers. At this moment it is at the stage of secret organised club, but when I start pouring money into it and making/buying weapons we will be ready to become an ermed force.
Our only purpose is to bring security to Nigeria, we are not and will never be terrorists, we are apolitical and we hold claim to no religion. Anybody with enough combat experience can join giving that he can rebuke and insult all non African religions. We are aimed at growing and the ideal number of men we want is 500000.
We are ready at any time to surrender our organisation to the federal government, and the local authorities given that they don't try to use us as political thugs. At this moment we are just few hundreds, we are looking for a means of generating money for the club, so we will soon be recruiting an economical team.
Our name is STS. Our main reason to exist is to fight boko haram and MEND. We will never bully Nigeria and Nigerians, that is a promise we make, and when the terrorists are dead, we will disband.
Honour, glory, country !!!!!
If anybody is interested then he should post his qualifications, and a way we could contact him.
At this moment we are not looking for female combatants, although female cooks, tailors and entertainers and nurses are welcome to join.

^^^^^Pure patriotism and i think this is a balance and just cause.All enemies of the state should be tackled period.Regardless if CAN,NSCIA or whatever.They should be friends of Nigeria!!!Not some foreign nation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere / EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.