Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? (1328 Views)

Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate / Why The Hate Against Caribbean Women? / Where Are Y'all From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Quitestorm(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2007
Why do y'all sit in here and just hate on the Hausas? And to think that people on this board are educated, BS!!! It's really a sad paradox!!!! Y'all better get a frigging grip and drop the condescention,ethnocentrism,tribalism and all that ish!Deal with it or get dealt with.Either way,our presence MUST be felt like a Black Panther movement,and we ain't going nowhere.Deal with it or get dealt with.

And oh,big ups to that dude who built the model helicopter.If y'all can't stand it,go sit on a knife.Better yet,go drink bleach on the rocks or something,
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by naijadiva2(f): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2007
Quitestorm:

Why do y'all sit in here and just hate on the Hausas? And to think that people on this board are educated, BS!!! It's really a sad paradox!!!! Y'all better get a frigging grip and drop the condescention,ethnocentrism,tribalism and all that ish!Deal with it or get dealt with.Either way,our presence MUST be felt like a Black Panther movement,and we ain't going nowhere.Deal with it or get dealt with.

And oh,big ups to that dude who built the model helicopter.If y'all can't stand it,go sit on a knife.Better yet,go drink bleach on the rocks or something,

totally unnecessary.
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Njoy1(f): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2007
@Poster

It is a Nairaland culture - no hating - no Nairaland.
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by naijadiva2(f): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2007
true but most of us don't diss because of hatred. however their are some people that have real hatred and they bring here to this site.
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by chiogo(f): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2007
@Poster, you're right but who really cares?? You sound so worked up over it. Like who really cares about "internet hate"?? I don't. You'll probably never see those people in real life and even if u do, what are they goin' to do to u??(thanks, naija_diva cheesy), nothin'!!!. Internet is a place where even d weak are strong which u can't really know because its INTERNET. so, just forget it, man. As for online threats, they're like jokes to me. they can keep d humor comin'.
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by princesa(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2008
whatever yawns undecided
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by EXPONENT(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
ya'll should overthrow the hausa.

seriously
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Ijiji1(m): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2008
Yes I hate awusa people for killing my uncle in the Kano riots a few years ago. I will always hate anything from awusa land and if Quitestorm has a problem with my hate for his people, Quitestorm can find him the highest building in Kano and jump off it for all I freaking care. angry
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by henry007(m): 1:55am On Jun 12, 2008
i hate awusa pple 4 strangling my dad to death wow!!! dat was easy 2 say
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Hero(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hate on Hausa, African-Americans and Igbo all the time on this site.
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by shuppie(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
the hausa leaders are very useless and selfish, all they know is to show off to their fellow hausas, and those low class hausas, all they know is to do rankadede to the rich ones, and they re very good at begging, and very lazy too, BLOODY AL MAJERIS, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Hero(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
shuppie:

the hausa leaders are very useless and selfish, all they know is to show off to their fellow hausas, and those low class hausas, all they know is to do rankadede to the rich ones, and they re very good at begging, and very lazy too, BLOODY AL MAJERIS, grin grin grin grin grin

Humm, let me guess; you're Yoruba, right?
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
Stop hating on the hausa's jare, there are bad people in every tribe, generalization is not nice embarassed
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Mesmerize(f): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2008
Jill Scott "Hate On Me"

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y&hl=en"></param><param name=[/flash]
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by EXPONENT(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2008
it's really nothing to hate on undecided

quit drumming up a an esteemed sense of self.

We already know you are deficient grin
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Mesmerize(f): 2:08am On Jul 01, 2008
EXPONENT:

it's really nothing to hate on undecided

quit drumming up a an esteemed sense of self.

We already know you are deficient grin
This coming from anyone else, I would have taken offense.
This comin from you, plz all I can do is laugh!

You've already shown your comical side more than enough. . but if you wanna keep at it, plz do go on
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
The problem is not Hausa people. the problem is the barbaric Islam the supports them slaughtering innocent people over nothing. Take away Islam, you'll have nice people. Like hausa christians,
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by shuppie(f): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hero:

what if i am, for ur info, am not a full blooded yoruba, re u satisfied,
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by fayahsoul: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2009
I hate all hausas who see me as an infidel.
Re: What's Up With All The Hate Y'all? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2009
Hero:

what a slavish mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Please Unite / When Does Personal Preference Cross Over To Racism? / FACT: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just QUESTIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.