Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? (2813 Views)

Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / Best Gift You've Ever Received From Your Lover or Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by jlee(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2006
Love Or Popularity?

hello dear pals,

I bring a most heart touching issue to you all. I will gladlly like each one of you to say your opinion on this important issue. Well it has been a thing of thought for many to drag on the issue of love affiar but I give you the opportunity to come talk out this issue now! grin

I will ask if you were to be in a position to choose your destiny, either for you:
- To save a girl whom you love so much and she means a lot to you say like you're planning your mariage in the next one week.
- And to save a whole nation.

Which will you go for? Please post your opinion. kiss
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by saints2(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2006
Quite a Technical Question;But as for me i Think i will love to Go for the Nation:The nation in the sense that When you saved a Nation,U saved Millions of Life that may be far More Better than your Lover,You Saved People who has an aim to be Great and an IMportant issue to the Nation,But if you saved only the Lover,U might only saved just a soul.This issuse is a critaical one but i will go for the Nation.

Jah Bless.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Chief2B(m): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2006
Old saying "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one"

Have to pick Nation as well.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Seun(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2006
If I love a woman to the extent of wanting to marry her, I will ask her what she thinks I should do.  If she says I should save her and forget the nation I will do exactly that.  What's the point of helping a bunch of people who might not even appreciate it?  For me, the needs of one person that means a lot to me outweigh the needs of any nation of strangers. However, if she asks me to save the nation, I'll tearfully comply.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Chief2B(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2006
But, what if, there is that ONE person in that Nation that you refused to save, that sometime in the near future, would be able to bring order and peace to the entire world?

Also, it could work both ways, what if that ONE person in that Nation was the one that brought more destruction and chaos to the world than anyone has ever seen?

What if you save that woman that you truely love, and a year into the marriage she brings you more agony and torment than you can imagine?

Is there truely a logical answer to this question on who to save?
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by mamaput(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2006
If you were in a boat with Mother and wife, brother and sister, son and daughter.
and all fall out of the boat and you can only save one? sounds more real.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by whitelexi(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2006
No Naija woman is worth being saved alone, I will save the nation - there are many women in there to choose from!
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Seun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2006
I beg to differ. I would never marry a woman who can't choose me over a nation.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by mamaput(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2006
I will give up the man .
for me every man is replaceable.
But it depends on the nation.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by idiot(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2006
i would save the nation.

Then once i've saved the nation, I can find another lover.

its not like there is only one person you could fall in love with.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by adeore(f): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2006
i will save my guy dt all
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by jlee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2006
well man @idiot its like u don't know what u call true love, when u have expirenced true love u can outdo anything, 2 atain your true love grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Free(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2006
@idiot i was gonna say the same thing

save the nation
that way there would be plenty of fishes left in the sea,
forget ma lover grin grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by disney(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2006
If you save a nation , they would even end up doing juju for you to kill ya sef.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by reniks(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2006
I'd save the whole nation because that includes my Mom,Dad,family and friends basically.I would not let go of all my loved ones for a loved one.Who knows,if i make the huge sacrifice,we may end up breaking up.I have not met a guy that's worth that sacrifice,if i do maybe i would.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2006
when you say saving a whole nation, do you mean as in death or financial stuff anyway if it's as in death, then i would save a whole nation, i cant save my boyfriend and just let loadz of people die shocked shocked shocked how would we survive then shocked shocked shocked just he and i on earth? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by glodave(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2006
what Nation? undecided shocked
kiss kissi'll save my love "Man"
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by gentleaura(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2006
Depends on the situation, but when am in the position of being capable of saving the nation, why the heck would I think of a lover?

Seun, am sorry but are you just being sarcastic? The value and morals you have for you to be able to save the nation, that your lover might appreciate, might as well go down the drain someday, do you knw what tomorrow holds in place for you? How does it sound, when you are capable of saving like a million people or just one, i mean one* person that you intend to marry.

Well, I wont think twice of saving the nation, and I really dont need anyone's praise for me to be able to do something, I just have to do it from the compassion of my heart. and thats what counts!
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2006
It's not as if that whole nation would save me given the opportunity.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by gentleaura(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2006
Seun:

It's not as if that whole nation would save me given the opportunity.

They could, depends on the situation. Dont be so ridiculous and self-centered, the world doesnt revovle around one person alone.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Bright2(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2006
Hello ladies &mentlegen,i will save my woman let de nation go afterall am not de one dat put dem into de condition of going,now dat we are talking about third tenure i will be talking about tenure 4 life,i and my wife will generate another better nation,afterall dis present nation has lots of complain & problem,i better allow it 2 end b4 God ends it.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Free(f): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2006
i and my wife will generate another better nation

@bright lol , grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by vichel(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
On one side Nation, on the other side a girl i Love hhhhhhmmmmm undecided undecided, still contemplating  lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Free(f): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
is not that hard vichel, you better let her goooo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by vichel(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2006
Well finally came to a conclusion.

I would let her go because i know there would be a lot of fishes in the Nation if i save em cheesy wink smiley
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Free(f): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2006
exactly , thats what am talking bout grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by glodave(f): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2006
well i'll save the nation. Reason: the nation includes my love "Man" smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by SoReal: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2006
If i were a man, I would save my girl, my girl,my girl and my girl again
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by SoReal: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2006
Whitelexi, h can u say that about Nigerian girls. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
U've been meetin all dem wrong girls
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by whitelexi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2006
Believe me, I have sampled the population statistically, and my conclusion was based on the average. I grew up in Lagos, Lived in Abuja, Did my NYSC in Nasarawa State, schooled partly in Lagos, Enugu and London, made friends and dated fine and ugly, both younger and older than me, so it is hard to say that i have been meeting only the wrong people. cool
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by nike4luv(f): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
i hate that when men generalise! angry
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by SoReal: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2006
Whitelexi,dat stil dn't mean u shld generalise.
I know a couple of nigerian girls that are worth doing anything for and that would do exactly d same 4 their men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In A Relationship,who Loves Who More(male Or Female) / Male Or Female Friends, Who Do U Have More? / Revenge Is So Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.