Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Should Have Stayed With My Ex. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Have Stayed With My Ex. (17878 Views)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / What Is The Longest Time You Have Stayed Apart From Your Lover And Gotten Back? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Ejaisky: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
[991]you deserve no respect from me so i say to you,,,you are a b.i.t.c.h.
idiots like you will always sleep with their former lovers even after marriage.
I didn't ask 4 ur respect.
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Konnektions146(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2012
i like it wen people are told how discombubulated they are just like KILLZ is doing.
@op,
thanks for the clarification but u have to clear yur head of all de oldies and open yur mind for the future and enjoy yur marriage cos its yur right.
try and get closer to yur husband and more engaging and yu will create more bond that will erase completely wat yu feel for yur ex.
remember....u re married and i know u will respect that ffact
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by andyanders: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
Contributors should stop criticizing this young woman (op) for nothing. She needed an advise and as such, people who do not have any form of advise to give her should not come here to call her names. I know many of you must have in one way or the other felt a kind of negative opinions in life. Allow her to be.She only felt that we are brothers and sisters to help her come out of her present predicament.

Please, try to see to her need rather than to call her names.
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by dremoney(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ejaisky: Uhmmm. I didn't marry my husband because of money. I've a good job. My ex is richer than my husband but my husband is a better man than him. I'm sure i'm feeling this way because of the bond i shared with him and his family. I left him because he didn't love me as much as i loved him and he wasn't treating me well too. I've been told it's a phase 4 most newly weds. I'm nt evil. Thanks to all 4 d bashings and advice.

''Ejaisky Story Part 2''.

You just dey contradict yourself dis girl abi na woman.U av a good job but your ex is richer than ur hubby.Your husband is a better man tho but you prefer to be married to your ex because of the bond between you and his WILLY and his family..whoever you think is buying your CR*P Ma.

This clearly shows the heart of a very cunny and deceptive human being who lacks contentment.

Smh for your husband
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by luckgames(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith: Of course! Angry bitter Nigerian men have made it about themselves! Why not? They are faultless and blameless in their affairs? Thats why there's no prostitutes in Nigeria spreading hepatitis to married male professionals in the capital.

Enough of that, the woman is foolish no doubt but most of you guys are loking for an opportunity to vent your anger, abeg don't do it here we are talking of a serious matter that the OP wants to resolve. At least she has approached her problem, most of the men here will simply go looking for their ex and start an affair. Don't even deny it everybody knows how you billy goats behave.

Really
You have being misused by men
Sorry
Tired of sucking D now you are hell mad at all men
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by luckgames(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
Sorry
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Killz3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2012
Okontami: KILLZ Alias lyrical WERE
Hehe, egbon, se oko o ta e leni? grin
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by luckgames(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
N/A
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Killz3(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
othenok: My dear, what you re going through is normal. Believe me d grass is not always greater at d other side.
I personally don't ve regret for anything in my life cos i believe its 4 my good. What does't kill u makes u stronger.
It is well! As u get 2 knw n understand ur spouse better ur ex would be a non issue. Cheers
Smh. . . It's normal to regret marrying your husband whom you chose over an ex? Smh again. . .
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by InHim4Him(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
Insults, floggings and whatever is for the self-righteous. The stones been thrown show blindness to your sorry situation. Dear Sis. OP, hang in where you are and make efforts to forget the past. Else you are opting for a living hell: you will not enjoy your husband and you will not have your ex.
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
InHim4Him: Insults, floggings and whatever is for the self-righteous. The stones been thrown show blindness to your sorry situation. Dear Sis. OP, hang in where you are and make efforts to forget the past. Else you are opting for a living hell: you will not enjoy your husband and you will not have your ex.
Yes Teacher, as if u r talkin 2 a kid eh? u never know how cony/deceitful some women's heart could be. a decent woman should be so ashamed to voice dis out, let alone saying "please help" what help? take another look at the title of her thread, she wrote "SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH MY EX" meaning she is already regreting a 3month old marriage with the reason that she couldn't stop THINKING about her ex.
I bet you $1000, being in position to meet that ex privately, she will cheat on her husby of only 3months. who knows if she is not thinking about the ex lover when her husby is on top. this is SILLY
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 14, 2012
Yes, she is one of them. I guess she left the ex because he was broke and quickly married the husband because he was rich. But now may be the ex has become rich and the foolish husband is now fccing broke. Well the only thing that can make a Naija woman think so much about an ex is MONEY, and the only thing that can make a Naija babe go back to an ex is money. money! money!! MONEY!!! They say when poverty knocks at the door, love jumps out at the window.
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by lolaluv1(f): 5:03am On Mar 14, 2012
OP

You said your ex didn't treat you right, that's food for thought. Was he abusive to you? In that case, maybe what you are feeling is 'Stockholm's syndrome'; where a woman develops a strong bond with her abuser. Even loving the abuse and coming up with excuses to justify it.And in that case, you should have allowed yourself heal from the relationship before marrying another man.

1. At this point, what I will advise you to do is; write down all the bad things your ex did to you. Everything that made you leave him and cleave to another. Look at the list as often as you like. This will always remind you of who he really was, rather than who your mind remembers now. One thing is; the mind glosses over unpleasantness, especially when it comes to the matter of an ex you really wanted and loved. You tend to mostly remember the good after a while (the reason why so many people go back to bad relationships). The mind does this so that you can heal from hurt and pain. Then after a while, you start telling yourself, 'he wasn't so bad'. Well, he was. Or you wouldn't have left him!

I'm not asking you to develop hatred for your ex o. You just need to see things as they were. He told you you were useless? Write it down. He choked you? Write it. He cheated on you with your friend? Write it down. Now look at that list and tell me. Is that the type of man you're liking [/i]over your husband who is a good man according to you?

DISCLAIMER
NOTE: [i]The advice given above is based on the hypothesis that your ex was abusive and you developed a tie to him. I am not, in any way, justifying your thoughts about him!

2. Please, cut off all contact with that ex. No 'friends' on face book, no calls just to see how you're doing, no texts, NOTHING! No need sniffing around what you shouldn't bite, which is even poisonous BTW.

Heads up, Lady. Wish you all the best in your marriage. smiley
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by 195(f): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2012
Isnt she Nigerian
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by queensmith: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
luckgames:
Really
You have being misused by men
Sorry
Tired of sucking D now you are hell mad at all men

o we have some psychics here on nairaland. Someone call 911! bloody f00l
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by chines4(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
juleze: I feel so ashamed that men who are supposed to head homes, can sink so low as to view a lady they do not know as the woman "who said no" to them because they are broke, or their "girlfriend who left" because they couldnt afford to give her money. You take pleasure in finally being able to bash a lady because you've got no balls to tell off your exes face to face, so hide behind your screen and have fun at a vulnerable woman's expense.
Shame on you!
Please start acting like men, and stop being petty.
I'm sure most of those ladies left you not because you are broke, but because you are poor and very sorry excuses for men.
Please grow up.

For Jesus to have stood by an adulterous woman, and forgave her, who do you think you are?

@OP: your post is vague. What exactly is the issue? Why are you tired of the marriage?
What do you miss about your ex?
Were you sexually intimate with him?

There was a woman who shared her soul tie story. She had been sexually involved with only one man before getting married. She had also become a Born again christian.
Into the marriage she began to feel a strong sexual pull towards her ex and was afraid she would be tempted to cheat with him. She knew she wasn't in love with him any longer which got her perplexed.
Fortunately, she was blessed with a real man, which led her to share the challenge with him.
They both realised it was a soul-tie, she went for deliverance and got set free.
They are from the Western country.
Could this be your case?
Enlighten us more.

Pls remember that "marriage is honorable, the bed undefiled". Please don't defile your marriage bed.
The devil is strongly against marriage and fights even the strongest of them.

Just can@t stop laughing, everything now have spirituality attached to it. soul-tie thats interesting
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Johannacanada: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
When I was with my ex-boyfriend, he treated me so poorly that we broke-up and I was the one who ended up in pain. I then asked for the Retrieve A Lover Spell from prophetharry@ymail.com for someone to love me as I would love them. Then 2 days later, my boyfriend came back and treated me like I meant the world to him. We've been together for a months now and still an apple in each other's eye!
Johanna, Canada
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by Kcxee(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ejaisky: Please help me. I got married last December and I can't stop thinking about my ex. I can't stop regretting i should have gotten married to him instead of my husband.
u r a vry ungrateful person y did u liv ur ex if he is d@ precious 2 u nw u thinkin of cheatin on d 1 dat gave u tru lov tru 2 marriage am sorry 2 say this...
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by laberry101(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ejaisky: Luckgames and kills, i asked for help nt insults. I wouldn't cheat on my husband.

Really? So what kind of help do you now want? Is it that you want them to give u an advice on how to divorce ur husband?

Ask ur lawyer!

Or how to go and tell ur ex you are thinking about him? I no understand females!

The heart knows what it wants, and when you deny it that which it wants then thats what you get.

You got married for something else, truth is bitter, if it worries you that much, then it's certain you will cheat, because my neighbor is doing the same thing now with her ex. And I'm having sleepless night because they are seriously dredging to the core of the earth.

But suites you right though! Enjoy
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by magdalenalisa: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the greatest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3 days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophet harry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena

Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by ezemoses(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2013
its normal for an ex to regret breaking up with the other but hey you made your bed,lay on it. you have no one to blame but yourself. do not break your husband's heart by being sellfish. just forget the ex and take your evil lust to the grave
Re: Should Have Stayed With My Ex. by buklan4realyah(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2013
~Killz~:
Lmao @ "help" a woman married less than 4 months to escape back to her ex. grin grin grin grin Chineke! shocked

Help to do what exactly? To carry your cross? To bear the consequences of leaping before looking?

Are you fccking kidding me? angry When they read you "for better for worse till death do you part" were you pinging? undecided

Were you smoking when you said "I do?" sad sad angry

Haa! i wonder oo. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.