Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. (13611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2012
Chimezie198: FALLS INSIDE PIT TOILET
That is disgusting dude
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core: ^^ This early morning you wan spoil person day. She meant Air Nigeria grin

THANK YOU! i didnt even see this! common sense exists here!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2012
No disrespect Queensmith. I'm just a web developer and I missed most of my English classes but when a person says "The Nigerian Airways Cabin crew have to be the rudest customer service team on this planet". To me this doesn't pass as if the person was talking of something that was in the past.

I don't think anyone woke up this morning angry with you (except your bobo most probably cuz you have been telling him you are on red flag. . .this is the 7th day) but just give everything a rest and let us all have a joyful 8am.

Then again, you coulda been talking about Air Nigeria. I see them as a sequel to Nigeria Airways. Econet, Zain. . . you know the drill.

Bro XY, give us another thread and I will tell you another story. The thread must hit homepage o, I don't ply my trade in these sections.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is disgusting dude

don't say that about your home!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2012
xynerise:
I can lend you my pictures you know? grin
is it that bad? She can get them over the web nah
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Nah, just Virgin Nigeria. . . Tell me, when last were you home? kiss

Yes o. . . They have issues! grin

fck off! you guys will not have me for breakfast.

Dec 08
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

sharrap! its the same thing, taking the piss out my life early in the morning! proper making me think i'm going crazy! nonsense! :p
But you have got to imagine the fun we were having watching you argue this.
It was classic
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core: No disrespect Queensmith. I'm just a web developer and I missed most of my English classes but when a person says "The Nigerian Airways Cabin crew have to be the rudest customer service team on this planet". To me this doesn't pass as if the person was talking of something that was in the past.

I don't think anyone woke up this morning angry with you (except your bobo most probably cuz you have been telling him you are on red flag. . .this is the 7th day) but just give everything a rest and let us all have a joyful 8am.

Then again, you coulda been talking about Air Nigeria. I see them as a sequel to Nigeria Airways. Econet, Zain. . . you know the drill.

Bro XY, give us another thread and I will tell you another story. The thread must hit homepage o, I don't ply my trade in these sections.

om dear lawd almighty. i CANNOT this early morning, It CANNOT be done. i will not even attempt it, think what you like
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

don't say that about your home!
My home or no, atleast from there I noticed that Nigerian Airways is outta business
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
But you have got to imagine the fun we were having watching you argue this.
It was classic

its not funny! nonsense! lol
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by xynerise: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core: No disrespect Queensmith. I'm just a web developer and I missed most of my English classes but when a person says "The Nigerian Airways Cabin crew have to be the rudest customer service team on this planet". To me this doesn't pass as if the person was talking of something that was in the past.

trust me. My thread always make the homepage. grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

om dear lawd almighty. i CANNOT this early morning, It CANNOT be done. i will not even attempt it, think what you like
You already have
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
My home or no, atleast from there I noticed that Nigerian Airways is outta business

seriously you want to do this again? i will not be a part of it!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

Go easy on my plane, will ya! Haba, you want to wound it?
I never land you don dey set nail to chook the tyre.

You for breakfast sounds like I may have to call it quits on my fasting. I knew fasting wasn't a good idea at all. Did I hear you ask how i'ld love you to be served? Grilled!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

seriously you want to do this again? i will not be a part of it!
But you started it nah. Come here lets finish it
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core:

Go easy on my plane, will ya! Haba, you want to wound it?
I never land you don dey set nail to chook the tyre.

You for breakfast sounds like I may have to call it quits on my fasting. I knew fasting wasn't a good idea at all. Did I hear you ask how i'ld love you to be served? Grilled!
Nah lie you would rather have her at 18,000 feet inside a Nigerian Airways plane
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

fck off! you guys will not have me for breakfast.

Dec 08
Hah! Have you for breakfast? Are you that tasty? grin

08 is not that long ago though. . .
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2012
sharrap! both of you!! sharrap dia!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Hah! Have you for breakfast? Are you that tasty? grin

08 is not that long ago though. . .

SHARRAP! lol!

its not! :p
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Nah lie you would rather have her at 18,000 feet inside a Nigerian Airways plane
Run Queensmith. . . grin grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Please stop reading my mynd and posting it in public. Just cuz you can read mynds don't mean you should spoil market. Ok now she knows I want her up there, just the two of us... stuck landing gears and enough fuel to hover round on autopilot for about 5 hours. Now this will never happen cuz you don tell am. angry
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

SHARRAP! lol!

Yes ma! grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core:

Please stop reading my mynd and posting it in public. Just cuz you can read mynds don't mean you should spoil market. Ok now she knows I want her up there, just the two of us... stuck landing gears and enough fuel to hover round on autopilot for about 5 hours. Now this will never happen cuz you don tell am. angry

its not your fault.

also if that was meant to be innuendo i soo do not get it angry angry
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith:

its not your fault.
Thanks for seeing things clearly, its not my fault. Its these people with dirty minds smiley

queensmith:
also if that was meant to be innuendo i soo do not get it angry angry
Nitendo nko?
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core:

Don't worry bros, I heard she likes going into Nigerian Airways planes and playing the hostess and of course being the only passenger, you will enjoy her to the fullest
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by queensmith: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2012
OMG! im gone!
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2012
Dual Core:
Thanks for seeing things clearly, its not my fault. Its these people with dirty minds smiley

We need Ariel to wash our minds please Queen, help us steal some the next time you are on a Nigerian Airways plane
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2012
Xynerise,are you a whitey or you fly first class?
First class gets blow jab and massage
Business class gets pecks and numbers
Economic class gets orange juice n toast in a small saucer

Heheheheheh< na oo..
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2012
queensmith: OMG! im gone!
Nigeria Airways (Air Nigeria) take off this early? Don't go naw, chei! sad

Mynd, no dey disturb this babe. The next time I have to tell you this na with gun.
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Killz3(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Guys! Breakfast is escaping. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by Mynd44: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2012
How did you go? By flight?
Re: There Is Something About Air Hostesses. by DualCore1: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
How did you go? By flight?
By ticket noni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.