Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? (3799 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? / Sugar Daddy And Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2012
I saw a rather queer couple, Arm-in-arm. The man had his jean pants belted to his tigh showing off his blue underwear. His partner, sagging to a lesser degree and heavily pregnant, had tattoos of various animals all over her body- arms, bared back, neck, legs with breasts and butts that dared public view. Passer's-by watched amusingly as the happy-go-lucky couple walked on. I reflect that growing up, our parents, uncles and aunts were more conservativly dressed with Fashion in our generation appearing to be miles apart from thiers'. My question is: if this is a sample of d face of parentage now, all things being equal, by completing d graph mentally, what would d next generation in d name of fashion and culture look like?
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Mynd44: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2012
How e take affect you?

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: How e take affect you?
:-
as a public user, whatever they bared in public is in my view. So, i have a right to discuss it.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by itiswell1(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2012
Become a president.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2012
nah akatas dey dress like dat undecided

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Agybabe(f): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2012
All in the name of fashion. Mtschew
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by slimyem: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
sadly,this is what obtains in the world we now live in...
hopefully,Junior will find his own path and make his own choices independent of his parents much later in life.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by DeBlunt: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
mehn, junior is so lucky cheesy
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Exponental(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
Father sags, mother has animal tattoos n shows off.
Jnr wears animal skin or betterstill, be n.a.k.e.d.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
IF FATHER SAGS MOTHER WEARS TATTOO,THEN THERE WONT BE NO JUNIOR,BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS BE ABORTED
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ tiniyata, d babe don heavy with belle already o. Perhaps unabortable!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Junior would smoke pot, junior is so lucky i wish i was junior
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
@HAKUNA MATATA, JUNIORS BIRTH IS STILL UNDER PROBABILITY,COS SOME PEOPLE STILL DO ABORT AN 8 MONTHS OLD PREGNANCY
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by solihu(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
Junior would most likely, take it to another level. All round PIERCINGS!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by agiboma(f): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2012
well junior generation will be worse than what you saw so prepare your children for it lol wink
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
agiboma: well junior generation will be worse than what you saw so prepare your children for it lol wink
kiss
agiboma: well junior generation will be worse than what you saw so prepare your children for it lol wink
Reason y i'm kinda scared for the unborn generatn.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Sijo01(f): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Wata hilarious topic.
Wel, mayb junior wil sag his trouser on his knee. Y d females wil b wearin bikini.

Oga Senu, dis topic deserv 2b on da front page.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by maclatunji: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2012
Question: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do?

Answer: Start smoking weed at age 5.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by taryour(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2012
hakuna matata: I saw a rather queer couple, Arm-in-arm. The man had his jean pants belted to his tigh showing off his blue underwear. His partner, sagging to a lesser degree and heavily pregnant, had tattoos of various animals all over her body- arms, bared back, neck, legs with breasts and butts that dared public view. Passer's-by watched amusingly as the happy-go-lucky couple walked on. I reflect that growing up, our parents, uncles and aunts were more conservativly dressed with Fashion in our generation appearing to be miles apart from thiers'. My question is: if this is a sample of d face of parentage now, all things being equal, by completing d graph mentally, what would d next generation in d name of fashion and culture look like?

junior will certainly run mad.
Crazy parents.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
It's a pity that you didn't take a picture. That would have been really helpful.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seun: It's a pity that you didn't take a picture. That would have been really helpful.

At the risk of losing a few teeth? grin I think not! Although, I do love taking such photos.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
maclatunji:

At the risk of losing a few teeth? grin I think not! Although, I do love taking such photos.
thanx jare sir!
Even if the guy na butti as he appears, it is wisdom 4 me to only take on pple who are my size. forget, the guy was taaaaaall!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seun: It's a pity that you didn't take a picture. That would have been really helpful.
Didnt even cross my mind to do that then. catching up with my Client being well behind schedule allowed me to only spare them some secs in my musings till i got home. even if i rememdered, its too risky an adventure 4 me.

Oga seun, help this to make F/page na?
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by EfemenaXY: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
hakuna matata:
thanx jare sir!
Even if the guy na butti as he appears, it is wisdom 4 me to only take on pple who are my size. forget, the guy was taaaaaall!

Lol! Seriously?? grin grin

Anyway, this happy-go-lucky couple of yours obviously choose to deviate from the societal "normal" / norms. The important thing is that they are in love with each other and comfortable with whom they are and their identity.

I'm certain that little Jonny of theirs to be, once born would find himself in a loving environment. Better to have crazy looking parents in love, than a prim 'n proper frustrated, bitter single parent - Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
~ fairly true. only if its sustainable. hope its not just a flash in the pan kinda luv filled with many public displays. they culd well be another CharliBoy/ LadyD.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by glimpse(f): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2012
:Pjunior wld av a combinatn of charly boy n denrele.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2012
Why are we so judgemental? Always quick to condemn people who are different from "our norm"?
For all I know Junior may turn out to be smarter and even greater than my Son, I have no right to judge or even predict Jnr future.
A lot of us may not sag or tatoo but we beat, hate, keep mailice, cheat and infect our spouse with STDs yet we will come and pass Judgement on how people adults choose to express themselves.
Does Jnrs fathers sagged pants harm me or my family? Does his mothers Tatoo cause harm to their family life?
So religious yet so unGodly and unGodlike

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2012
At least Junior can stand tall and confidently say to his friends "my Mummy and Daddy love each other". Yet many of us who scream at our partners, beat, cheat and bring our kids into our nasty fights will come and condemn Jnrs loving affectionate parents.
How many "decently dressed, prim and proper" Nigerian parents can have their kids say that? These couple are confident enough to do PDA, how many Married couples even kiss and dance to show their kids how happy a home can be. Always so concerned with outward appearance.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by tpia5: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2012
junior should do the same @ topic.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by JallowBah(f): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2012
Lol.

My parents where "normal" dressed people, with good jobs, etc.
Still, I am a tattooed hippie with dreadlocks.
My kid just might end up being a lawyer, you never know.
It depends how you raise your kids in moral and ethics, not how you look.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2012
glimpse: :Pjunior wld av a combinatn of charly boy n denrele.
baddddestt Combo shey? wink
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2012
JallowBah: Lol.

My parents where "normal" dressed people, with good jobs, etc.
Still, I am a tattooed hippie with dreadlocks.
My kid just might end up being a lawyer, you never know.
It depends how you raise your kids in moral and ethics, not how you look.

morals, ethics & dress sense are among the many responsibilities parents owe their children and ALL parents do it well either by:
1. direct tutelage handing it down themselves or
2. condoning and looking the other way while 'society' does the teaching.
the probs with our digital civilization is that parents look the other way while cable Tv & internet does the mentoring.
either way, without ruling out d possibility of deviation, there is a greater probability that children wld pick more behavioural traits & patterns from either or both parents if conditioned. call me old fashioned if u like. ur dreads & tattoe didnt come from the dream na? ....exactly my point!
for all i dont know, ur child may end up being a tattoed & dreadlocked gentleman @ d bar. i'm not cynical about what he wld be but how i wld rather address him based on his appearance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Opinion On Unexpected Visitors / Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.