Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? (22927 Views)

7 Tips For A Flatter Stomach / Get A Flatter Stomach In 24 Hours / How To Get A Flatter Stomach In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by stolenstone: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
if you want a quickie on flat stomach, u might wanna consider liposuction, a simple procedure done by plastic surgeons, they'll simply suck out the fats on the abdomen, if there is any redundant skin (excess, flabby skin folds) they will trim it and do a tummy tuck. The results are wonderful, there are loads of beautiful pictures of post-procedures (before-and-after) that u'll see on d web. Just consult ur plastic surgeon and discuss it extensively with him/her.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Toluth(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
Pls how can I do the situp without the need of someone holding my legs
What I'm trying to say is how can I do the situp alone?
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by stolenstone: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
@tolu, start by fixing ur two legs underneath something like ur bed while u do d sit ups, subsequently as u do that, u'll train ur trunk muscles to be able to lift the upper part of body with ur legs flying up with it, then gradually u'll see that u wont need an assistance from anybody or even d rigid object like d bed
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by ekpriobong(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
Mine is not really coming out but people are warning me that i'll be fat. I eat twice a day now: tea in the morning and dinner. I force myself to stay hungry most times and just be chewing small small things. I hate being fat. Am just scared. I like this thread. Please let's be serious and act with maturity.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
stolen stone: @tolu, start by fixing ur two legs underneath something like ur bed while u do d sit ups, subsequently as u do that, u'll train ur trunk muscles to be able to lift the upper part of body with ur legs flying up with it, then gradually u'll see that u wont need an assistance from anybody or even d rigid object like d bed

That is the problem with fixing ur legs, u end up pulling up your upper body using ur legs and in turn training ur hip flexors instead of using ur abdominal muscles. I prefer putting my legs on top of the couch.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by nkemmu(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2012
rokiatu: You are either born with it or not. grin
grin
@rokiatu,are u sure about dat?
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Passionplus: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
iyatrustee: i used to have very flat tummy back in d days. after marriage and 3 ceaserean sections, all dat is history! i am seriously following dis thread for possible remedy to my predicament. cry

I feel you my sister,but just follow the thread.Reduce your portions, do not eat heavy dinner,if you must have dinner at all try apples and /or watermelon.then start exercising even if t is just walking every morning or evening .the little changes will amaze you.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
ekpriobong: Mine is not really coming out but people are warning me that i'll be fat. I eat twice a day now: tea in the morning and dinner. I force myself to stay hungry most times and just be chewing small small things. I hate being fat. Am just scared. I like this thread. Please let's be serious and act with maturity.

This is the wrongest approach to fat loss. DO NOT skip any meals. Eat 6 times a day if possible to boost your metabolism but control the portion of each meal. Forced hunger leads your body to activate it's starvation mode as you are giving your body a signal that you are under stress. This would make it hold on to fat even more. Like I said earlier, just cut down on the eba and iyan. Ditch the egusi and eat more veggies (with very little oil of course). Do a lot of cardio. If you dont have access to a gym, pick up the skipping rope and start jumping it. Walk till your legs cant support you anymore. Add a couple of crunches and maybe sit-ups to these and you'd be fine. Oh, and drink a lot of water. Eat lots of fruits when you can.
This is the only way you can lose belly fat.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Enice(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Op, watch/download videos of six pack abs on youtube.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Piyke: 8:05pm On May 02, 2012
I am glad to let all of you know that I've started reaping the fruit of my labour! My 6 pack has started appearing. I'm still doing my situps, pushups and another excercise that i cant describe here but the routine doesn't take more than 15mins to finish.

Thanks to all that gave useful comments
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Alexylas: 10:55pm On May 13, 2012
Y
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Olynkem: 7:47am On May 16, 2012
You must watch what you eat and when you eat. for instance do you load plate of eba(gari)/fufu with egusi soup from 6pm and above? that on its own is a challenge.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by mightlove(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2012
@ekpriobong and others: why not check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/282744/daily-exercise-food-routine-those/125

if you have the time and patience, read it from page 1 to the last page and you will have a better perspective of what it takes to be healthy and good looking. Its about hardwork and determination, but i can assure you it does work.
you will be glad you did.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Chuksxp: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2012
I can see some good recommendations. You could add mine too. You may have to get a sit-up bench. Sit-up bench helps in growing stomach muscles, tummy trimming, tummy flattening, waist & laps exercise. Furthermore, it helps relieve pains at the back, joint and neck. It also aids in building arm muscles

Call me if you need one. 08063530269 or email chuksxp@yahoo.com

Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Toluth(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2012
Chuksxp: I can see some good recommendations. You could add mine too. You may have to get a sit-up bench. Sit-up bench helps in growing stomach muscles, tummy trimming, tummy flattening, waist & laps exercise. Furthermore, it helps relieve pains at the back, joint and neck. It also aids in building arm muscles

Call me if you need one. 08063530269 or email chuksxp@yahoo.com
@chuksxp..how much does one of this situp bench costs?
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Chuksxp: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Toluth:
@chuksxp..how much does one of this situp bench costs?

@Toluth
The price is #14,000
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by slimming: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by doczero: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2012
belly fat can be kept in check. it takes a lot of conscious effort on the lifestyle you live and the kind of foods you take. a visit to this website might actually help you. www.bellyfatshrinker.com
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Chuksxp: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2012
Like I said, you need a sit up bench. Call me if you need one. 08063530269
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Chuksxp: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
Brand new sit up benches available. Call 08063530269

Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by edmarker: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark products will help you flatten your big tummy like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving flatter tummies and many other health benefits.

First of all, you will need to use our Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Within a week of using Shake Off, the size of your tummy would have reduced. If you like to have further reduction after the first week's reduction, then you will need to take a second step by going for our MRT complex along with other products in our world-acclaimed Power 4 Slimming Program that has helped so many Nigerians (and foreigners alike) burn fat, reduce pot belly, lose weight, get in shape, look younger and more beautiful/handsome and experience many outstanding health benefits .

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by vanessara: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Has anybody tried body magic? Heard it works
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
Do some crunches, eat smaller portions, drink plenty of water, do not eat and immediately lie down. Give yourself atleast 30 minutes to allow your food to digest...and lastly no eating after 8pm.

I need to take my own advice lol and plan to...
I promise it will work. You just need to have lots of self discipline.

(NEVER EVER EVERRRR take fat burner pills or laxatives and never consider the "self starvation diet". They cause more harm than good and only work for a short time...!!)
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2012

Im sure you were joking but for the record thats not true.

I was always VERY SKINNY with the only thing big about me being my forehead and backside lol grin

as a young girl i used to sneak in snacks after my mom would go to bed and had no problem doing so for years because it would never show. But when i turned 18 it all changed lol. My metabolism wasn't as it was before and even today its like if i eat an oreo cookie it shows lol.

In my face first usually and tummy.

Now i have to battle accepting my small frame is no longer that easy to keep and again, i was born thin mind you, like my pops... But no more lol. So it can change m'dear its no either or.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by surveyProf(m): 5:07am On Oct 24, 2012
There is this Sauna belt that I have been using for the past 4-5 months now, and it has really helped me to flatten my tommy.
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by iyatrustee(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2012
^^^ HOW DO I GET IT?
Re: What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy? by Goldieluks: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^ HOW DO I GET IT?

Big belle dey find solution, hehehehe. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep / Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.