Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91560 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

. . . . Mail me
Drop ur email..or if u use a bb..drop ur pin...thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Plsssss fheMmy I need it very urgent..cos am going back to skool...reply asap...
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Segun agagu: Plsssss fheMmy I need it very urgent..cos am going back to skool...reply asap...

My mail is on every post of mine, sir . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
so d issue wiv my pb wz d battery(dey sae),problem is whr2buy anova battery...

Niiade: First Set are here, look thru em and download all the apps and tell us your experience. i don do small.
enjoy folks

pardon my ignorance o,but whr's dis 1st set cos I can't c any link
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Segun agagu: Plsssss fheMmy I need it very urgent..cos am going back to skool...reply asap...

Sir . . . My name is too much important to me than your money, so pls note that i am not one of those to run away with your money and i have responded to your mail that the deal is cancelled and my offer is taken off the table.
Check us out on Auto section and Technology market and you see we dont run with money.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Olisa4all: so d issue wiv my pb wz d battery(dey sae),problem is whr2buy anova battery...

pardon my ignorance o,but whr's dis 1st set cos I can't c any link

Look @ the bottom of Niiade post regarding the links. It's in the signature column.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2012
@segun I don't know fhemmy personally but I know the guy is real. It's through his post that I discovered this trend and I think OGA tcd has done business with him before he is as real as day light.check his posts and judge by ur self u won't see a single soul complaining of bad service or been swindled by him. So if u want to deal with him u don't have to worry about ur money smiley
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 5:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Ok femmy.am sooooo sorry den..pardon me..and accept my apology..plssssss I really need it..am I still up...no vex for ur guy..thanks bro..
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Segun agagu: Ok femmy.am sooooo sorry den..pardon me..and accept my apology..plssssss I really need it..am I still up...no vex for ur guy..thanks bro..
wait you think say Oga Fhemmy go carry your money run, lmaoooooooooooooo. thats my oga o as he tell you na so he be, he got me my first playbook, he is getting me another phone already. i dont mind posting my transfer to his agent this week. if oga fhemmy run with your money hold me responsible....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
sheyma:

Chop knuckle, u gbaski, inshot oya come take my PB 4 d good work wey u do

Give me my PB ooooo, i no joke o. you all welcome na my ogas TCD, Lexus, Alstacs, and a few others who spurred me on ooo. more to come
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Segun agagu: Ok femmy.am sooooo sorry den..pardon me..and accept my apology..plssssss I really need it..am I still up...no vex for ur guy..thanks bro..

Na wa o, you sef, fhemmmy's one of the "no wahala" businessmen on nairaland, he's even getting a playbook for me too so I can join you guys and "sideload" here.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tummyboy: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
I have heard of so many people suffering to get charger. I will advice this if u can do it. Go to osodi or alaba or any where they sell adaptor. Ask for adaptor of 5volts and 2A . You will see it. After that cut the head of the sdaptor and look for any bb charger that is not working, cut the head and join it to the adaptor u bought.Make sure ur polarization is correct because if not it will not work. ie if u do it and didnt work inter change the wire it will work
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
tummy boy: I have heard of so many people suffering to get charger. I will advice this if u can do it. Go to osodi or alaba or any where they sell adaptor. Ask for adaptor of 5volts and 2A . You will see it. After that cut the head of the sdaptor and look for any bb charger that is not working, cut the head and join it to the adaptor u bought.Make sure ur polarization is correct because if not it will not work. ie if u do it and didnt work inter change the wire it will work

Haba, all this cut and join!!! Make playbook blow abi?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tummyboy: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
if the adapter can be opened remove the wire and solder the new cable . i have done this for gadget more expensive than playbook and it works fine. The problem with seeing wat will charge a playbook has always been the power output and it can be achieve by this . note it will not blow the device if it is bridging. it will only not charge it coz it is not AC current it is DC current.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Niiade:

Give me my PB ooooo, i no joke o. you all welcome na my ogas TCD, Lexus, Alstacs, and a few others who spurred me on ooo. more to come
Lol,
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efosa12345(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Efewhoa can we connect? Reach me on kelvinavann@yahoo.com
efewhoa: I'm using bridge and that was what I used for the gmail aCcount.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
On the issue of charger u can as well get LG charger input 100-240V~
50/60Hz 0.2A
Output 4.8V--1.0A but please make sure u go with ur playbook to test it there cos some of the charger are not original and again buy the ones that has thick and removable usb cord cos those tiny wire and fixed don't charge it
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Pic

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hey guys, how's it with you all.

This charger ish is driving me crazy. I need to get a new one asap.

My Oga Niiade, I can't see anything in that your post o where you uploaded app list. whether its coz I'm using opera mini.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
TCD: Hey guys, how's it with you all.

My Oga Niiade, I can't see anything in that your post o where you uploaded app list. whether its coz I'm using opera mini.

Oga TCD, its in Niiade's signature column. 300 sideloads to fire your remaining GB on you pb.

I think 21st post on page 37.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
TCD: Hey guys, how's it with you all.

see the lg charger I posted above with the input and output get it, it will charge ur pb wells that's what am using.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mfm04622: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote authpor=Niiade]First Set are here, look thru em and download all the apps and tell us your experience. i don do small. C
enjoy folks[/quote]
What do I need to do to enjoy the games and apps you were generous to provide for us pls? The process I mean
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by lannre(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Need a direct link to download yahoo messenger. Simple and direct link thanks. pin:22ac5173
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Look @ the bottom of Niiade post regarding the links. It's in the signature column.

thanks...seen it,downloaded a copy...patiently waitn4my pb
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
cupid4ig: see the lg charger I posted above with the input and output get it, it will charge ur pb wells that's what am using.
thanks for this bro. I'll try to get my hands on it
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Oga TCD, its in Niiade's signature column. 300 sideloads to fire your remaining GB on you pb.

I think 21st post on page 37.
thanks Boss, I don see am now.

Well done Niiade, you deserve award for this o.

Guys looking for apps and games , please download it now that its available o, even if you don't need it or haven't gotten a PB yet, just download the bars and have them stored somewhere. Coz RIM can shut down those links anytime as has happend with all the previous app links we have on this thread.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
cupid4ig: @segun I don't know fhemmy personally but I know the guy is real. It's through his post that I discovered this trend and I think OGA tcd has done business with him before he is as real as day light.check his posts and judge by ur self u won't see a single soul complaining of bad service or been swindled by him. So if u want to deal with him u don't have to worry about ur money smiley

I got my playbook from him too after TCD. He even sent it along with a free leather stand. That is almost 10 k he dashed me for an extremely cheap offer of 64 G

I just de wait make a raise 1mill make oga fhemmmy organise sienna for my wife
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
TCD: thanks Boss, I don see am now.

Guys looking for apps and games , please download it now that its available o, even if you don't need it or haven't gotten a PB yet, just download the bars and have them stored somewhere. Coz RIM can shut down those links anytime as has happend with all the previous app links we have on this thread.
I can't find it na..Yyyyyy??
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Baroba(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Am equally having charging issues with my PB, I have just read on line the problem is due to PB CPU powering the battery, if your battery falls below a certain voltage, you will need to stack charge it about six times to give the CPU enough voltage to power up the device. very frustrating indeed, here is a good youtube link on fixing it.unfortunately my rapid charger has packed up, I cant do this at present. embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlsgGwoq1-8
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
bigx:

Na wa o, you sef, fhemmmy's one of the "no wahala" businessmen on nairaland, he's even getting a playbook for me too so I can join you guys and "sideload" here.

alstacs:

I got my playbook from him too after TCD. He even sent it along with a free leather stand. That is almost 10 k he dashed me for an extremely cheap offer of 64 G

I just de wait make a raise 1mill make oga fhemmmy organise sienna for my wife

Niiade:
wait you think say Oga Fhemmy go carry your money run, lmaoooooooooooooo. thats my oga o as he tell you na so he be, he got me my first playbook, he is getting me another phone already. i dont mind posting my transfer to his agent this week. if oga fhemmy run with your money hold me responsible....

I am extremely humbled by this kinda comment coming from great people like you all, Thanks a lot and we promise to keep doing the best within our power and that of God to give the best for less.
Once again, thanks for all your business and seeing all these only testify that doing good has a great reward . . . Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am extremely humbled by this kinda comment coming from great people like you all, Thanks a lot and we promise to keep doing the best within our power and that of God to give the best for less.
Once again, thanks for all your business and seeing all these only testify that doing good has a great reward . . . Thanks and God Bless.

You're welcome. I always admire and appreciate honest and straight-forward people, they are rare
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
TCD: thanks Boss, I don see am now.

Who can download them all and save on a DVD? grin Business Idea for someone Its kinda monotonous angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (66) (Reply)

Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.