Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights (4778 Views)

Am Not In Support Of The Bill That Criminalize Social Media -senator Adeola / Senator Adeola - I Can't Support A Bill That Seeks To Criminalize Use Of Social / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights by MrBean(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2006
That people are born homosexuals is complete BALONEY !!!

Homosexuality is by choice, a sexual preference. I think it is a condemnable lifestyle. I was absolutely livid when i heard about allowing Gay people to adopt children. I think that is unfair on the child, in the sense that the child will now be naturally predisposed to adopting the parents lifestyle.

Five years in prison is not the solution because it is a consentual thing between two adults unlike paedophyllia (I think peadophyles should die a slow and painful death). I think coming up with a reformative alternative will be a better solution.

I think this is one very bad plague that shouldnt be allowed to thrive in Nigeria. "If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything".
Re: Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights by romeo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2007
a free society is a prosperous society
Re: Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights by denex: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
All lesbians and homosexuals should be exported out of this country in containers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Leaders Brief Jonathan On Yar’adua Visit / How To Tackle Bombing, Boko Haram Threat, By Ex-ig Ehindero, Acn, Others / At ₦145/L Price, Nigerians Buy One Of The Cheapest Petrol In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.