Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? (1271 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by manchy7531: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
Are nigerians not tired of naming their twins

Taiwo and Kehinde,
Peter and Paul,
Victor and Victoria?.

Why cant we use names like
Copy and Paste,
Find and Replace .
Clearing and Forwarding,
Dolce and Gabbana,
Goodness and Mercy,
Facebook and Twitter,
Input and Output,
Open and Close...

Nairalanders suggest names
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by dafyx: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
maybe dey shd start naming lik diamond and desmond
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by agiboma(f): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
lol @ op, "copy and paste" now thats original, i suggest youtube and myspace
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by achi4u(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2012
what of names like tyer and tube
iron and steel
piston and rings

@op you're 3much
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by aboyaji(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2012
manchy7531: Are nigerians not tired of naming their twins

Taiwo and Kehinde,
Peter and Paul,
Victor and Victoria?.

Why cant we use names like
Copy and Paste,
Find and Replace .
Clearing and Forwarding,
Dolce and Gabbana,
Goodness and Mercy,
Facebook and Twitter,
Input and Output,
Open and Close...

Nairalanders suggest names
oo boy meehn. I don laugh today oo
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by aboyaji(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2012
wizboy and wizkid
jump and pass
collocation and denotation
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by spainbaby(f): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2012
wat abt
GOOD N LUCK
NAVY N ARMY
GAY N LESBIAN ETC
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by Tiana155(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
I'm laughing out loud in front of my computer, my colleagues are wondering if i have gone insane. This is hilarous!!!
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by deeteeneey(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
[quote author=Tiana155] I'm laughing out loud in front of my computer, my colleagues are wondering if i have gone insane. This is hilarous!!! seriously, op u try wella
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
agiboma: lol @ op, "copy and paste" now thats original, i suggest youtube and myspace
Facebook and twitter.
Nairaland ad nairalist.
FG and LG.
PHCN and NPA.
Nipost and Nitel.
Re: Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? by maclatunji: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2012
A and B
One and Two
three and four
five and six

(1) (Reply)

50 Questions To Ask About You And Your Family History. / 10 Superb Ways To Impress Your Mother-in-law / What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.