Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Interview With Millionaire Copy Writer (internet Marketing) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Millionaire Copy Writer (internet Marketing) (856 Views)

Top 5 Famous Artistes Who Are Copy Cats / An Interview With Wizkid / An Interview With Child Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Millionaire Copy Writer (internet Marketing) by suxes2006(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
[b]Today we have a superb interview with one of the most talented Writers and Internet Entrepreneur I have come across in few years of doing business online – Sean Platt of GhostWriterDad. GWD is Sean’s blog which he used to get clients during his writing career as a Freelance Writer. Yes, I said during his writing career, because according to Sean,he said “I retired from ghostwriting since there was no reason to take paid work when I could write for myself, then publish it to Kindle and have an asset that would provide a positive return forever“.

Sean is a busy dude who puts his hands into profitable online adventures and that is why I call him an Internet Entrepreneur unlike other Internet Marketers and Freelance Guys whose only aim is to make money with other people’s product or get a paying client.

The most interesting aspect on his blog is “I used to be a Ghost Writer. That was before I’d published my first book, landed my first five-figure client, taken my first $300 an hour consulting call, or had more than a thread of belief that I could make this all work”. I thought all ghost writers will continue to be ghost writers till the internet goes away or something else happens until I met Sean who gave more insight into the future of a successful Ghost Writer.

In particular I absolutely love Sean’s answer to my question on the what he’ll do differently:

“I would start writing for myself sooner than I did.”

Also in particular look at how Sean has leveraged Social Media (Twitter, Facebook) to achieve such remarkable growth in his online businesses and he continues to do so.

Enjoy the interview – and please let me have your comments and feedback below.

Let's Meet You.

I live in Cincinnati Ohio and I am 35 years old. I’m motivated mostly by my wife and children, though I have plenty of internal drive as well. I started my first business at 12, and have always enjoyed the art of commerce. I’m inspired by everything from forward thinking business thinkers like Steve Jobs to kick ass artists like Eminem and Quentin Tarantino to writing powerhouses like Stephen King.[/b]

Read more here:
www.ivblogger.com/sean-platt-interview/

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Spotted Walking Again / Ingenuity - One Horse Power [Pictures] / 2face And Annie Idibia Return From Their Honeymoon[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.