Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! (9670 Views)

Poll: what is the excuss for this sort of lame date?

He is a cheap fellow: 9% (6 votes)
He is not romantic: 8% (5 votes)
He is testing to see if she is a golddiger: 37% (23 votes)
Maybe that is his ideal of a perfect date: 19% (12 votes)
I wold have done the same: 25% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2012
slimyem: why do you bother?
let sleeping dogs lie jor! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Always forming as usual.... Over agile razz baby... Omo ghetto oshi........... We talk say we wan transform her life, she dey do gra gra....

@AY0, no marra the respect you give a Dog, it would always wag its tail....
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by yuzedo: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2012
Ok Rokiatu ur friend is jealous of u because ur white boyfriend took u to Radisson on date while her ijebu boyfriend took her to his room in Orile?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by itiswell1(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2012
Your friend is failing already. But that guy no too try o.
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by yuzedo: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2012
HUH?! shocked undecided
Beside the girl is a hard working lady, she believe in making her own money. I don't see what that guy can offer her that she can get fro herself. She has everything he has. She felt kinda disrespected.
Does she have Blackberry Porsche and iPad 3??! undecided angry
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by slimyem: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2012
Ijogz K: Always forming as usual.... Over agile razz baby... Omo ghetto oshi........... We talk say we wan transform her life, she dey do gra gra....

awww....hurting much?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
sorry o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by slimyem: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2012
Ijogz K: Always forming as usual.... Over agile razz baby... Omo ghetto oshi........... We talk say we wan transform her life, she dey do gra gra....

awww....hurting much?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
sorry o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Natasha2(f): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2012
what's wrong if he offered her yogurt? undecided
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Yorisb: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Natasha,,:
*LIKE*
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
pleep: Women are oftentimes very stupid. If he only wanted to have sex with you he would have spent more money not less. Tell your friend that she doesn't deserve any better, because she doesn't.

[

This is not necessarily true Pleep.Some men would take his approach if that was the intent.
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by koolkamzzy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
Your friend is even lucky to be offered a yogurt. i know a friend who will offer babe only Coke on every date and start calculating how much he has spent to know when the bleeping will start grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by ayosmiles(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
Natasha,,:
thats d point
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by ayosmiles(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2012

oh boy, u are mean oh, i wouldnt talk 2 a lady like dat, except maybe there is somethin btw u nd the chick dat u are not tellin us. Did she jilt u.
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by slimyem: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayosmiles: oh boy, u are mean oh, i wouldnt talk 2 a lady like dat, except maybe there is somethin btw u nd the chick dat u are not tellin us. Did she jilt u.
cant you see he is bleeding for no reason.
Abeg,leave him to nurse his pain.
He aint worth no trouble!
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2012

Cheiiiii

Ijk u crazyyyyy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by markolini(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
Natasha,,:
babes, it's me mark..being tryna reach u...pls text ur number to dis line 08053724050...hope to hear n see u soon...cheers dear!
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2012
Some gals sef?
did the guy put a gun to her head to come to his house.... Or has the word NO suddenly become obsolete.
a date can be anywhere, as long as both parties accept the location and time I see nothing wrong with it. Infact beautiful relationships start from little things.
@OP u certainly have ur mind made up on what u think of the guy.
But tell ür friend that sometimes when u expect too much, that's the kinda disappointment u get.
The guy did nothing wrong, ür home gal just need to check her appetite....
Nobody is disrespecting her.... And for me I think sitting on the patio sharing a drink with a gal I like is really a great way to get to know them.
Sometimes its best to leave the best for the last.
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Natasha2(f): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
All right mark I will
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
Natasha,,:
All right mark I will
Hmmm,hope to hear "mark i do" Soon.smiley
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by ITbomb(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
obviously the girl is a gold digger, we call it expectations clash, from the build of the guy she thought she don hammer but was totally disorientated by the sharp thinking guy , my kind of guy
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by adexlink(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
if my house is our 1st date, then you should be expecting just water cos you never ripe to enter my kitchen but you fit do anyhow if na eatery we go meet.
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by papatosibe: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: Hmmm,hope to hear "mark i do" Soon.smiley

We will invite you if you face your studies and learn to write well, at least as well as someone who graduated Middle School. wink
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by kutchs: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
What is a date? Must I spend loads of cash to make it a date? What happened to gisting this days? That the girl is confused bc of the yoghurt thing says a lot about her bearing. If she is nt interested in the guy, she shud step aside for serious nd ready babes.
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Pakavy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
rokiatu:
Simply well said. Sensible people come once a while on this place. grin

Beside the girl is a hard working lady, she believe in making her own money. I don't see what that guy can offer her that she can get fro herself. She has everything he has. She felt kinda disrespected.
then Y is she yaping?she had xpected him to seeve ha d universe simply cos he wears,jive n lives xpensive
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
She took my money when I'm in neeeeeed. . . . . .
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: The girl's reaction is like that of a gold digger sef,imagine thinking of not going on a 2nd date cos she was offered yogurt,she even went to his house for a first date,mscheew yeye gal.undecided

And you wonder why I love you so much!
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by freecocoa(f): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
papatosibe:

We will invite you if you face your studies and learn to write well, at least as well as someone who graduated Middle School. wink
Are you yabbing me or what?oh phulease i won't go there with you.tongue
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
Aigbofa:

And you wonder why I love you so much!
Hmm i love you right back.smiley
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by MissEZ(f): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
did she want to spend time with the guy or was she more interested in what he had to offer? I am not of the opinion that guys should be stingy, and i think the guy could have been more creative, but seriously first dates shouldnt be all about spending money.

By the way, i love yogurt...lol

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
If I wanted a bleeping yogurt, I'd go inside my fridge and get one.

She's not a gold-differ, she didnt ask for anything luxurious. Let's not come here to pretend like she did something wrong, just so to appear like we aint gold-diggers ourselves. We all knowboth the institutions of " DATING" and "COURTSHIP" and what they constitute. A $0.25 yogurt with a 2hr discussion is not part of it. Not to say that it should be pricy, but atleast the guy should have tried a little. Surprise her, make her want to have a second date, or something of that sort. She has the right to question going on a second date with him.

Wonder what he'd do for the second date; Mr. Biggs abi? Rubbish
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by Fourcade(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
It's nice to see some good points made by some ladies here.

@Roki,you've made it clear from your poll and last post that your friend was out for something.why the fcck did she go to his house for the first date? Because of the flashy possessions abi

Mind games indeed.she should f off
Re: Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! by freecocoa(f): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If I wanted a bleeping yogurt, I'd go inside my fridge and get one.

She's not a gold-differ, she didnt ask for anything luxurious. Let's not come here to pretend like she did something wrong, just so to appear like we aint gold-diggers ourselves. We all knowboth the institutions of " DATING" and "COURTSHIP" and what they constitute. A $0.25 yogurt with a 2hr discussion is not part of it. Not to say that it should be pricy, but atleast the guy should have tried a little. Surprise her, make her want to have a second date, or something of that sort. She has the right to question going on a second date with him.

Wonder what he'd do for the second date; Mr. Biggs abi? Rubbish
Like seriously?if she isn't a gold digger why emphasize on what she was offered rather than the personality of the guy? She was only interested in material things hence her refusal to find out more about the dude,what a sensible girl would do is give the benefit of the doubt for at least a 2nd date and see how it goes.

The fact that he offered her yogurt(which I see nothing wrong with) doesn't make him cheap or stingy, a guy offers chinese on a first date is no guarantee that he is rich and spends big,he could be pretending and a foolish girl like the one in the story will fall for such and before she can say "voila" she's gone two rounds with the dude.

I'm not saying the dude in the story is no player but from his action,i can tell he doesn't just want to just bed this girl cos most guys with such mindset will make you believe they have it all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool / At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish / Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.