Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend (1374 Views)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,i had a phone conversation with my female friend and she gave me reason why her GUY CANNOT BE HER BEST FRIEND,she told me that when ever she discuss anything with her GUY BE IT DIRTY TALK OR OTHERWISE he will turn the table around and tell his so called friends as she eventually hear those words from their lips and they use it to MAKE MOCKERY OF HER IN PUBLIC,the so called friends have NO CONCIENCE AND HUMAN FEELING AT ALL and when she ask her guy he would say IT WAS JUST A JOKE and she didn,t find this funny at all,all this was continious for some time UNTIL SHE HERSELF DECIDED TO BACK STAB, SLANDER AND MAKE A PUBLIC DISGRACE OF THE GUY AND HIS UNFORTUNATE FRIENDS IN PUBLIC THAT WAS WHEN EVERYTHING STOP.What do you think about this.Post your comments,if you have nothing better to say don,t post.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Emmmmh wots wiv d attitude? Any baga can post woeva dey want to post so calm d fawk down ok!

Anyways unto ur fables, d guy and d gal are both childish and dey defo don't belong 2geda.

However if dey both wanna make sense out of nonsense,tell d both of them to grow d fuckkk up and stop all dis secondary school stunts.

Kappish!!!!
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
Your friend and her guy are both dumb and complicatedly immature. . .
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Rhymez(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
They both got attitudes
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
Killz,your words are a reflection of who you are.I THINK YOU ARE DUMB YOURSELF.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Killz,your words are a reflection of who you are.I THINK YOU ARE DUMB YOURSELF.
You are a female Idi[i]o[/i]t! undecided
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
Kilz, you are an EDUCATED ILLITERATE.MAY YOU PERISH IN HELL
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Kilz, you are an EDUCATED ILLITERATE.MAY YOU PERISH IN HELL
You are still an Idi[i]o[/i]t! Perfect compendium! May you get to heaven and be rejected at the gate! May Gabriel kick your arse. . . kiss
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Killz,your words are a reflection of who you are.I THINK YOU ARE DUMB YOURSELF.

Why do you suddenly feel the need to defend your friend?

Are you sure its not YOUR own story you just brought here?
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
breezy047:

Why do you suddenly feel the need to defend your friend?
Are you sure its not YOUR own story you just brought here?

It doesn't tell a G to know its her story,I mean y get defensive if aint u? undecided undecided undecided

Shes jumpy and childish IMO!
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
Killz, You are an idiot as well,YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO MENTION THE NAME HEAVEN,I DISCOVERED THAT ALL YOU POST ARE ALL ABOUT INSULTES AND AGGRESSIVENESS.MAY YOU ROT IN HELL IDIOT FOR NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR ABESENCE ON NAIRALAND.EMTY VESSEL.CHARF THAT,S WHAT YOU ARE ALIEN.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hi Breezy,it,s not my story,i just don,t like people that no meaningful contribution insulting others at the same time.Pardon my temper.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Hi Breezy,it,s not my story,i just don,t like people that no meaningful contribution insulting others at the same time.Pardon my temper.

Its ok.

I pardon your grammer too.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Lavian4christ: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
[quote
author=penelope9]Hi Nairalanders,i had a phone conversation with my
female friend and she gave me reason why her GUY CANNOT BE HER BEST
FRIEND,she told me that when ever she discuss anything with her GUY BE
IT DIRTY TALK OR OTHERWISE he will turn the table around and tell his
so called friends as she eventually hear those words from their lips
and they use it to MAKE MOCKERY OF HER IN PUBLIC,the so called friends
have NO CONCIENCE AND HUMAN FEELING AT ALL and when she ask her guy he
would say IT WAS JUST A JOKE and she didn,t find this funny at all,all
this was continious for some time UNTIL SHE HERSELF DECIDED TO BACK
STAB, SLANDER AND MAKE A PUBLIC DISGRACE OF THE GUY AND HIS UNFORTUNATE
FRIENDS IN PUBLIC THAT WAS WHEN EVERYTHING STOP.What do you think about
this.Post your comments,if you have nothing better to say don,t post.
[/quote] d boyfriend n his frds r very childish n she did a gud tin by makn dem realize wat dey wer doin bt she beta leave dat guy cuz hes nt worth d trouble. Plz u guyz should stop insultn urself.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
breezy047:

I pardon your grammer too.
Lmao! Clown
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Killz, You are an idiot as well,YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO MENTION THE NAME HEAVEN,I DISCOVERED THAT ALL YOU POST ARE ALL ABOUT INSULTES AND AGGRESSIVENESS.MAY YOU ROT IN HELL IDIOT FOR NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR ABESENCE ON NAIRALAND.EMTY VESSEL.CHARF THAT,S WHAT YOU ARE ALIEN.
You remain an idi[i]o[/i]t. And may Gabriel slap the stupidity out of you after rejecting you,then kick your dumb arse out! kiss Waste of bandwidth. . . you and your st[i]u[/i]pid dumb arse friends. . .
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Hi Breezy,it,s not my story,i just don,t like people that no meaningful contribution insulting others at the same time.Pardon my temper.
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO MENTION THE NAME HEAVEN,I DISCOVERED THAT ALL YOU POST ARE ALL ABOUT INSULTES AND AGGRESSIVENESS.MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR ABESENCE ON NAIRALAND.EMTY VESSEL.CHARF THAT,S WHAT YOU ARE ALIEN.
. . .And may your English teachers be kicked out as well. . . For leaving you hopelessly dyslexic! wink
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Clown

Na you I resemble na
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
Killz, you also remain an ediot as well,may gabriel slap your insane brain after rejecting you and you loosing your Job in the process so that people with right thinking mind can take your position,and your dumb arse will be kicked out also.You have mental problem go and do a test
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by olashas(f): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And may your English teachers be kicked out as well. . . For leaving you hopelessly dyslexic! wink
Yheeeee!!! *falls down from bed and faints*
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Killz, you also remain an ediot as well,may gabriel slap your insane brain after rejecting you and you loosing your Job in the process so that people with right thinking mind can take your position,and your dumb arse will be kicked out also.You have mental problem go and do a test
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
~Killz~:

My son abeg pardon am , she weak for wia dem dey.

Loooolzzzz
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2012
breezy047:

Na you I resemble na

We must b Siamese twins den cheesy
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Killz, you also remain an ediot as well,may gabriel slap your insane brain after rejecting you and you loosing your Job in the process so that people with right thinking mind can take your position,and your dumb arse will be kicked out also.You have mental problem go and do a test
You are gradually graduating into being a moronic idi[i]o[/i]t. Keep it up. wink Angel Michael will soon take over your case. . .
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
olashas: Yheeeee!!! *falls down from bed and faints*
Carries her up gently. . .
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

My son abeg pardon am , she weak for wia dem dey.

Loooolzzzz
You for let me discombobulate her generation na. . . sad
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
~Killz~:

You for let me discombobulate her generation na. . . sad

Hahahahahahehehehohoho omo mi werey!

No liv am she weak

Na cry she go cry last.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahahahehehehohoho omo mi werey!

No liv am she weak

Na cry she go cry last.
Ok. I don leave am. . .
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by penelope9: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Killz,just thank you stars that i have repented if not 7days is enuf for you and your generation to go down the pit.
Re: Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend by Killz3(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
penelope9: Killz,just thank you stars that i have repented if not 7days is enuf for you and your generation to go down the pit.
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seems Girls Naturally Like Bad Boys And Players / Why Must Nigerian Ladies Date Older Guys? / “She’s The Man Of The House” – Stepping Out Of The Box Of Convention - By Atoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.