Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Cost Of Nigerian International Passport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport (107120 Views)

How To Guide Against A Stolen Nigerian International Passport / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by good188(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Its Abuja you can do the correction and its going to cost you 50k ,they made a mistake on my name and DOB too but I haven't change it,its long process bro
pinktruth:

How did you go about it, i want to change my date of birth
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2013
I just obtained my passport from the immigration office. While going through my data page now, i found an error on my place of birth. OGOMOSO was mistakenly typed instead of OGBOMOSO. "B" was omitted. But every other information is okay. is there any implication or can i go ahead and keep using the passport like that? please...my people...i really need your advice..thanks and God bless.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by sofadj(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please where is the immigration office located in IBADAN? Address please
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by stevolinkon40: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2013
sofa-dj:
Please where is the immigration office located in IBADAN? Address please
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by djmase1: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2014
yemyem2:
I just obtained my passport from the immigration office. While going through my data page now, i found an error on my place of birth. OGOMOSO was mistakenly typed instead of OGBOMOSO. "B" was omitted. But every other information is okay. is there any implication or can i go ahead and keep using the passport like that? please...my people...i really need your advice..thanks and God bless.
Ɣoи̲̮̣̥̅ can still use it, that is a minor error
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by fenzchukz: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
I already av a National identity card... So what else would I be needing for the passport.. Dudes merry xmas
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Jeffflo: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Has their been a price change ? Someone please tell me the present amount.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ciscon: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
To get a reissue or a new international passport, you would need to cart away with 24-30k in Edo state.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ahEluan(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
Hi. Pls I'm a corps member serving in plateau (jos). I need an international passport urgently. Can sm1 help me out?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Ctemi(f): 4:17pm On May 18, 2015
ahEluan:
Hi. Pls I'm a corps member serving in plateau (jos). I need an international passport urgently. Can sm1 help me out?

I did mine wen I was serving in plateau (shendam)You can do it in Lafia if you are around shendam.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 2:26am On May 19, 2015
Currently in taraba state doing my youth service.. How can I get my international passport done.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by good188(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2015
kerygalerie:
Currently in taraba state doing my youth service.. How can I get my international passport done.
you need to go to passport office to get it
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by debris: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
were in Lagos can I do the passport and how much does it cost..
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Ayomide93(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Please who has an idea of where the immigration office in Osogbo, Osun State is? And how much would it cost me to get an international passport there within the space of one day. Thanks!Please who has an idea of where the immigration office in Osogbo, Osun State is? And how much would it cost me to get an international passport there within the space of one day. Thanks!Please who has an idea of where the immigration office in Osogbo, Osun State is? And how much would it cost me to get an international passport there within the space of one day. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by williams20(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
debris:
were in Lagos can I do the passport and how much does it cost..
If you're around IKEJA go to alausa , if you're on the island go to ikoyi , for ikoyi , take a tricycle from obalande to alagbon /passport office
For 64 page express , its about 35k , for 32pages its about 27k

Shalom
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please I need a 32 page international passport,a corper in Uyo,please how much would it cost and where can I get it.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by rittyben(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
I am in Port Harcourt. Where can i do my passport and how much will it cost?
What are the necessary requirements please?

Someone pls help.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ProfSamurai(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
I got mine yesterday. Went to the immi office yesterday with 28k and I got my pass yesterday.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by 001Blessed: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year y'all. Pls who has d current price idea of getting 32page intl passport in ph city. Pls kindly help... Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by USHBEBE(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
please prof samurai, where did you get yours and pls, i would like you to intimate me with the complete documents they collected from you. thanks.
ProfSamurai:
I got mine yesterday. Went to the immi office yesterday with 28k and I got my pass yesterday.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ProfSamurai(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
USHBEBE:
please prof samurai, where did you get yours and pls, i would like you to intimate me with the complete documents they collected from you. thanks.

I didn't go with any documents. Just went there with my passport photograph.

I filled in a form, and waited for sometime. Then I was captured and I collected it.

I paid 28k cos that's the express fee.

But the normal procedure includes you coming with:
1. Letter of identification from local govt
2. Birth certificate
3. Guarantor's passport number, passport photo, phone number
4. Going to the bank - making payments in respect to your pp

The normal process should cost you about 25k, and I doubt if you can collect it the same day.

Which town are you in
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by askakim(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
@profsamurai.. How do I do the express fee one in lagos state n can you refer me to someone you know well, the E-Passport I have with me is expired and I did it in abeokuta then. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ProfSamurai(m): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2016
askakim:
@profsamurai.. How do I do the express fee one in lagos state n can you refer me to someone you know well, the E-Passport I have with me is expired and I did it in abeokuta then. Thanks

Go to the immigration office. Meet any immigri officer (on uniform) there and explain what you want.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by debris: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
who has done in abuja?how much does it cost and where.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by jyteman: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
pls house can some one give me the current price of making an international passport now in Lagos I needed it urgently pls.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ifeadikanwanne: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
jyteman:
pls house can some one give me the current price of making an international passport now in Lagos I needed it urgently pls.

Generally, everyone tells you 28k in FESTAC, that's where I am doing my own presently, if you don't mind hit me up.
Though the issue on ground now which seems general is no booklet, else you ain't in a haste like me, then you would register and wait.

To avoid being like me, make sure you come along with local government identification letter, passport photographs, birth certificate, etc I wasn't told and I had to go and come again wasting tfare.

I hope this helps, goodluck dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask A Pilot... / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.