Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Cost Of Nigerian International Passport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport (107092 Views)

How To Guide Against A Stolen Nigerian International Passport / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by nineteenth: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I need your candid opinion on a burning issue which has been troubling me for some time now. I am really ashamed and remorseful of my actions, it was just the situation I found myself. I was once a footballer and once had an opportunity to travel to Europe for my footballing career but this did not work out as planned. I got a passport for this purpose where I did not use my real age, as advised by my coach and agent. I later dropped football and went back to school. Now I am done with my first degree and I intend going abroad for my masters degree. The old passport with my false age expired and I proceeded to the NIS office where I met an Immigration officer who assisted me and got me another passport after I did the Biometrics. I actually paid him 100k for this. I really don't know if it was renewal or re-issue he did but this new passport has my real age and name which tally with my academic documents. The new passport has the old and new passport numbers written on it its data page. Now my question is, with the old number available on the passport, will the embassy verify and compare the information on the new and old passports?

Thanks for your useful contributions.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
ifeadikanwanne:

Generally, everyone tells you 28k in FESTAC, that's where I am doing my own presently, if you don't mind hit me up.
Though the issue on ground now which seems general is no booklet, else you ain't in a haste like me, then you would register and wait.

To avoid being like me, make sure you come along with local government identification letter, passport photographs, birth certificate, etc I wasn't told and I had to go and come again wasting tfare.

I hope this helps, goodluck dear

Really.... No booklet also at alagbon.....dats bad

Wen did u apply...
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ifeadikanwanne: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=44064547]

Really.... No booklet also at alagbon.....dats bad

Wen did u apply...[/quote

Tuesday, my dear

Over heard one of the Oga s making call saying is as a result of the huge debt they owe those printing the booklet and they have refused to supply them until they clear at aleast half of what they owe.
Mogbe!!!
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where in Lagos will be cool 4 me to get it.
Ikeja, alaggbon or Festac.
I live @ Berger. Please any contact to help me out on dis will be appreciated. Tanx
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by africanman85: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Hello people, i have a problem. I school in Benin republic for my whole study period without ECOWAS or international passport. I pay border fee and pass. Now i discovered that you need either ecowas or international passport for nysc and that your exit date must tally with your duration of study. I will be glad if anybody with experience can help me with this. thank u.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pls ppl my international passport is expired n I need to renew it where is d cheapest place to renew it cos I Dont have much cash due to d slow down turn of business dis days pls I only have 15k n I urgently need it within a space of a day or 2 pls ppl help me out cos I'm running out of time
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
frankf6:
Pls ppl my international passport is expired n I need to renew it where is d cheapest place to renew it cos I Dont have much cash due to d slow down turn of business dis days pls I only have 15k n I urgently need it within a space of a day or 2 pls ppl help me out cos I'm running out of time
go to festac or ikoyi office hold BTW 27-28k you collect your passport under 3days
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pls how much is it currently in Abeokuta pls everyone help out
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
browncube:
go to festac or ikoyi office hold BTW 27-28k you collect your passport under 3days

U don later collect ur passport
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Teeboy22:

U don later collect ur passport
they just brought the booklet but will be ready by Thursday
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
browncube:
they just brought the booklet but will be ready by Thursday

How sure are u..ikoyi or festac....oluwaseun oo
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Teeboy22:

How sure are u..ikoyi or festac....oluwaseun oo
festac was told by the immigration office in charge of my passport
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Pls everyone how much is renewal of passport in Abeokuta
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2016
browncube:

Hi bro

Today is Thursday... Have u collected your passport or are you on ur way, or what grin.update me

thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Titilayooni(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2016
bigl:
In abeokuta, ogun state, I got mine done for 17k and it took 4hours.

U'll also need driver's license or a means of identification, 2 passport fotos.

U'll need a guarantor though. Someone who's got a intl passport, 2 passport foto and a means of identification.

pls am I gonna go with the guarantor or just take the person passport&means of ID

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by bigl: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Titilayooni:
pls am I gonna go with the guarantor or just take the person passport&means of ID

That's was 2012 o! The price would be different now!

As per d guarantor, u might have to go with him/her and his/her means of identification
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Zach34: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello All,

I am looking for info regarding PTA allowance,
Do I need to show some documents?
Is it easy to receive PTA allowance? In which bank is it easy to receive?

Someone know if you receive cash in the branch? or travel check?

Thank you all!
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
browncube:

Ours is actually ready... They called us yesterday to come today @ ikoyi for pickup...so we re not around... We will go on Monday. What bou u ?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Zach34:
Hello All,

I am looking for info regarding PTA allowance,
Do I need to show some documents?
Is it easy to receive PTA allowance? In which bank is it easy to receive?

Someone know if you receive cash in the branch? or travel check?

Thank you all!

Hi

Exchange rate don spoil many tins
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Teeboy22:

Ours is actually ready... They called us yesterday to come today @ ikoyi for pickup...so we re not around... We will go on Monday. What bou u ?

Thanks
picked it up these afternoon
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2016
browncube:
picked it up these afternoon

Olryt... That's good...

So America loading abi cheesy
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Teeboy22:

Olryt... That's good...

So America loading abi cheesy
I dey ja comot for Niger
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ifeadikanwanne: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2016
jyteman:
pls house can some one give me the current price of making an international passport now in Lagos I needed it urgently pls.

Got your mail but while replying it keeps bouncing back.
Put my email for you to mail direct only to notice oga at the top got it deleted

Oluwaseun take time and stop deleting my comments.
Haba mtcheew
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by hardeymijuh: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Good morning,
I need an advise, my Nigerian passport will be due for renewal next year (precisely March 2017) and the visas on the passport will expire this year(likely Dec).
Upon collection of the new passport, will my expired Nigerian passport be retrieved? I still need that passport because it has history of all visas i had for 5 years.
Await your candid advise...
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls how much is d current price for renewing passport in abk
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls how much is d current price for renewing passport in abk
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls can I do my passport renewal myself from their web site? If yes ,kindly share me d site
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Joysmart(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
hardeymijuh:
Good morning,
I need an advise, my Nigerian passport will be due for renewal next year (precisely March 2017) and the visas on the passport will expire this year(likely Dec).
Upon collection of the new passport, will my expired Nigerian passport be retrieved? I still need that passport because it has history of all visas i had for 5 years.
Await your candid advise...
Thanks
renew the passport around October/November that way you'll still retain the old passport since it'll still have a valid visa. We're allowed to renew passport from 6 months to Expiry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.