Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,335 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Cost Of Nigerian International Passport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport (107669 Views)

How To Guide Against A Stolen Nigerian International Passport / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by U1(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2016
ProfSamurai:

I didn't go with any documents. Just went there with my passport photograph.

I filled in a form, and waited for sometime. Then I was captured and I collected it.

I paid 28k cos that's the express fee.

But the normal procedure includes you coming with:
1. Letter of identification from local govt
2. Birth certificate
3. Guarantor's passport number, passport photo, phone number
4. Going to the bank - making payments in respect to your pp

The normal process should cost you about 25k, and I doubt if you can collect it the same day.

Which town are you in

Bro, I find your experience more preferable. Please where did you do it?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pls whr did u do that
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Ayabola: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good evening
My initial int'l passport reads my maiden name but it has expired. I want to renew the passport now and I want my husband's surname to appear. Please, how do I go about this? Is there anything spectacular to be done?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by itstpia8: 4:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Ayabola:
Good evening
My initial int'l passport reads my maiden name but it has expired. I want to renew the passport now and I want my husband's surname to appear. Please, how do I go about this? Is there anything spectacular to be done?

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/changeDetails

https://www.nairaland.com/2159214/change-name-international-passport

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/change-passport-data-obtainable-headquarters-immigration/
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Ayabola: 4:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning

Thx and God bless
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by frankf6: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls profsamorai WHR did u do that ur own
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by chyna4luv: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
browncube:
go to festac or ikoyi office hold BTW 27-28k you collect your passport under 3days

Hi, Trust you are good.

Please, I want to obtain an international passport as a new user and need it VERY urgent.

Kindly help me with the location, requirements, amount. where I can get it the same day.

Please you guys can copy me in your responses so that I will get your feedbacks. Thank you.

Regards.

Chyna

CC: ProfSamurai
CC: bigl
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by ProfSamurai(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2016
chyna4luv:

Hi, Trust you are good.

Please, I want to obtain an international passport as a new user and need it VERY urgent.

Kindly help me with the location, requirements, amount. where I can get it the same day.

Please you guys can copy me in your responses so that I will get your feedbacks. Thank you.

Regards.

Chyna

Depends on your location. I did mine in Awka, Anambra State. Immigration office at Esther Obiakor Road
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by chyna4luv: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Depends on your location. I did mine in Awka, Anambra State. Immigration office at Esther Obiakor Road

Anambra is far. I am in Lagos.

Cc: bigl
Cc: browncube
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by bigl: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
chyna4luv:

Hi, Trust you are good.

Regards.

Chyna

In abeokuta, d 32pages is about 28-32k! A young friend did hers some. 4-5weeks ago!

The 64pages one is around 38k or so
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by chyna4luv: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
bigl:

In abeokuta, d 32pages is about 28-32k! A young friend did hers some. 4-5weeks ago!

The 64pages one is around 38k or so

I am in Lagos. where in Abeokuta? please will I collect it that same day? which one is better 32 pages or 64 pages?

Thanks.

Chyna

Cc: ProfSamurai

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by bigl: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
chyna4luv:

I am in Lagos. where in Abeokuta? please will I collect it that same day? which one is better 32 pages or 64 pages?

Thanks.

Chyna

Cc: ProfSamurai

Immigration office at oke mosan! U'll collect same day! Just come like 7-8am!

Well, if u're ajala (yoruba nickname for traveller), 64paged would server cos d 32 paged could finish quickly!

But if u're just "once in a blue moon" traveller, go for the 32paged moreso, AU passport is around already!
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by chyna4luv: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
bigl:

Well, if u're ajala (yoruba nickname for traveller), 64paged would server cos d 32 paged could finish quickly!

But if u're just "once in a blue moon" traveller, go for the 32paged moreso, AU passport is around already!

Thank you for quick response, one more thing, do I need to go with any document?

Thanks.

Chyna.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by bigl: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2016
chyna4luv:

Thank you for quick response, one more thing, do I need to go with any document?

Thanks.

Chyna.

Yeah, I fink a means of identification. Buuuuuuut u need a kind of a guarantor with driver's license or intl passport! The guarantor part is more important o
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by sobastical: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2016
I did a renewal yesterday for 64 pages at the rate of 33k :-/
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by curious123: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Where did you do yours? did u know any immigration officer that helped facilitate it? did u receive it same day....sorry for all the questions grin

sobastical:
I did a renewal yesterday for 64 pages at the rate of 33k :-/
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by sobastical: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
curious123:
Where did you do yours? did u know any immigration officer that helped facilitate it? did u receive it same day....sorry for all the questions grin

Yes, I could have gotten it same day but I was hinted that the officer I knew indirectly has been transferred do will be getting it today.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by chyna4luv: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
bigl:

Yeah, I fink a means of identification. Buuuuuuut u need a kind of a guarantor with driver's license or intl passport! The guarantor part is more important o

Thanks boss!

Chyna

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by harmbhrosz(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2016
bigl:

bro good morning, I'm currently in need of a passport too, I'm sagamu

pls I'll love to know if I get it the same day + do you have any official's number at the immigration office oke mosan that I can relate with on the current price and what's needed...

thanks as you reply

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by bigl: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
harmbhrosz:
bro good morning, I'm currently in need of a passport too, I'm sagamu

pls I'll love to know if I get it the same day + do you have any official's number at the immigration office oke mosan that I can relate with on the current price and what's needed...

thanks as you reply

Sowie, I don't have any contact there o but it's pretty straight forward.

Yeah, u can get it same day

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Joey40: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello, Does anyone here know how and if I can get a passport easily in osun. Easily been having to go there without plenty of them Identification stuff.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Prophetabolade: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
How can I get my international passport and where in ekiti state and at what cost?,
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by tobie247(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can confirm that they now have booklets/ materials at d Alausa passport office. Got mine as at yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by famosh: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2017
tobie247:
I can confirm that they now have booklets/ materials at d Alausa passport office. Got mine as at yesterday.
Wow! Congratulations. When did you apply?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Alexandramouth: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hello, I have a little issue here and I need your assistance.... I had my passport renewed 2014 and I didn't know then I could change my name on the new passport. So now I still have the same name and I'm trying to process admission into an international school and my passport is required but the problem is the name on the passport is very different from the names on my WAEC results and I'm asked to change that... But I learnt its very expensive to do a change of name on passport that I should just do a new one.. Now I'm asking if I'm to do a new they're going to assume I've never done one before do I tell them I've done one before but want another or just say I haven't and get another and leave the previous one to expire but I won't use it... Pls what do I do plus how much does it cost I need it this month... Thank you in advance...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Tino2017(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Bro i am at anambra state i want to do my from nest week like how many days dose it take u to get urs....
ProfSamurai:

I didn't go with any documents. Just went there with my passport photograph.

I filled in a form, and waited for sometime. Then I was captured and I collected it.

I paid 28k cos that's the express fee.

But the normal procedure includes you coming with:
1. Letter of identification from local govt
2. Birth certificate
3. Guarantor's passport number, passport photo, phone number
4. Going to the bank - making payments in respect to your pp

The normal process should cost you about 25k, and I doubt if you can collect it the same day.

Which town are you in
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by segunwebs: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
anyone with contact in abuja immigration office that can fast track tinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.