Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well (1153 Views)

Advice Me. Pls I Need True Ans. Ve Been Thinking / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck / Dating after been friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well by penelope9: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,to tell you the truth i cannot tolerate a friend with bad habits because i realise that a friend how have a bad habit might ruin or influence your life negatively,truth be told i don't make friends with people because i want to use them to run errands and when something bad happens while they are trying to run the errands i put the blame on them(taking advantage of them because of their kindness and calling them FOOLS AT THEIR BACK)God forbid i will never associate with such a person,Neither do i make friends because i want to demand money from them i believe friendship is beyound all this am talking from experience.What do you guys think,post your comments.
Re: It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well by slimyem: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
you say what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well by Bisjosh(f): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Killz was rite, ur English teacher should be hanged.

As in wtf! Wot u saying again? undecided
Re: It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well by penelope9: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2012
Is the truth hurting you, you are a bully,I believe this is killz using another user name.SOME PEOPLE HAVE FUN FROM INSULTING AND CRITICISING OTHERS I BELIEVE MENTALLY YOU ARE NOT OKAY.CRITICS DON'T PROSPER.
Re: It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
@poster from your topic,what do you think

(1) (Reply)

Men And Lies / Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. / Is He Geniune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.