Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Unfortunate Bros Se1.ep1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Unfortunate Bros Se1.ep1 (979 Views)

When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / The Unfortunate Girl / The Unfortunate Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unfortunate Bros Se1.ep1 by lilkech(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
This boy just got sent to serve his uncle in a heavy rural community. His family was not well to do and they decided to send him to that his uncle in his one room apartment to help him sell market till something better comes up.

One particular night his uncle brought home his babe and she decided to sleep over. during the night bros and his babe decided to 4lk (on top of the poor boys head o) and after whispering his name severally without any answer which confirmed he was asleep, they started wrestling themselves on the bed while the boy slept on the floor.

But the boy was wide awake

The boy closed his ears and didnt initially complain but once he started smelling a very strong and funny odour he became restless.

The stench became soo much that he was about to choke before he decided to unleash his own fart which he had been saving since the last meal of beans and egg with groundnut which he ate the night before.

The boy let out a silent fart 'sssss' and pretended to still be asleep.

OMO THE SMELL OF HIS OWN ME.SS WON THE TROPHY THAT NIGHT

the bros stopped pounding the babe and sniffed the air in the darkness and asked the babe "baby giel, na u me.ss dis kain mess", and the babe replied "honey its not me nah, abeg dey 4lk if u know say u wan 4lk joor".

The bros twitched his nose and ignored the curiously useless smell and continued pumping the babe in anger making her scream in ecstacy. BUT IT DIDNT END THERE

the boy then proceeded to let off another dose of his medicine

BOOOOMSHSSSS ! Another one was let off

this time the babe pushed the bros away and complained, "ah, na wah oh, daddy na u dey do me this thing since abi, so na u dey me.ss abi" ?

The bros come provoke full time

# TO BE CONTINUED AFTER SMOKING MY IGBANA #

for inspiration
Re: The Unfortunate Bros Se1.ep1 by Conner44: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
Smoke finish fast come finish wetin you start
Re: The Unfortunate Bros Se1.ep1 by bunmioguns(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Unfortunate Bros Se1.ep1 by lilkech(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inspiration no come at all o

be like say i go give up jokes section for good

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight / have you got a rhyme lets see it / The Human Race Story(funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.