Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103220 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2012
@all.
Please what is the Age limit for ET recruitment in First bank?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Larrysound: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2012
Pls is der any1 4rm ibadan(contact update) who got d invite 4 medicals?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yes, I know myself and Kaydegreat used Ibadan address and we got medicals/docs invites. In fact Kay is already in TS waiting to finish by next week while I'm waiting for 2nd batch.
Re: First Bank Interview? by thirdday: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ tunde 85, I can't remember if it was tiny or bold. All I can remember is that I did the contact update and submitted same online as directed.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Batch2 Training starts October 22nd
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Guys forget the rationalisation of ibadan address and medicals n documentations invitation. I used an ibadan address and i am thru wit foundation school.....pray to get the text......thats if they are still sending.....like in my case....miracles do happen.... It isnt on location basis
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2012
@kaydagreat,congrat on d completn of TS,plz give us d brief summary of all d happenings at TS and wot FBN offer is like and how the posting was based on
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Like d sub-dean would always say, it was inteeensive. The schedule is quite a tight one....buh it was fun all d way. Everything needed for you guys to pass is already in place.....however, you are d one who will decide whether to pass or not. .....be wary of courses like accounting. Ask questions in class.....note, the facilitators are watching you and they will always give feed back. Be respectful and professional, dress well, express yur views, work wit others and above all, pray to God. It was a great time in the academy. Work while you work and play while you play. Enjoy d pool, lawn tennis, table tennis, aerobics, gym and d food.....eat it while it lasts. Lol
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
The pay for training sch is around 43k......you gat free food, acommodation, free house keeping, free disinfectant, lux, toilet-rolls and insecticide every week. You gat free medical attention, free gym, pool, tennis (table and lawn). TGIF is always fun. For the full job, there is a probation period of 6months during whc yu will earn 168k whc includes your basic salary and 1/12 of your yearly allowance. After this, yu get confirmed and d allowance is prorated and paid as a lump sum upon confirmation(upfront pay). It usually runs into some hundreds of thousands. Then yur salary reduces to like 132k and yu get your upfront pay every january1.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Posting is based on several things....you will be taken thru a career counselling session, yur course of study matters, professional certificates, vacancies in d dept where you indicated interest d result of your personality test, yur state of origin and state of residence, demand in different depts of d bank....etc
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Posting is based on several things....you will be taken thru a career counselling session, yur course of study matters, professional certificates, vacancies in d dept where you indicated interest, d result of your personality test, yur state of origin and state of residence, demand in different depts of d bank....etc

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Kaydagreat, congratulations! Thanks for these info u've taken your time to give out. May the Almighty God grant all our efforts/labour with better success n fruition. Once again, congrats Bro!
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ kaydagreat, thanks for d info. May God be with u(amin). Do u mean for d four months in training school, d whole pay is 43k? Also, what is d fate of those who updated their contacts but not been invited?
Re: First Bank Interview? by stevenneka: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ Kaydagreat,infact you're a great man of valour,you've gave us all the info we needed,I pray to God dat did your own, to make me laugh over the issue of d second batch.....av did medicals and documentations but waiting for the text or call to resume d training.....Congrat for the successful completion of your courses,wishing you d best in life..amen.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Stevenneka, are u currently serving in First Contact now or were u invited recently as well 4 doc/med?
Re: First Bank Interview? by stevenneka: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ Godysien,no am not serving in First Contact.....but av did my documentation and medicals.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kaydagreat is just too good, surely, you have made it already, nothing will stop you. But I'm not too happy with other people in training school especially nairalanders, why did you guys just ignore us like that? Well, it is a matter of time, we will also get to Training school by God's grace.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
stevenneka: @ Godysien,no am not serving in First Contact.....but av did my documentation and medicals.
@Stevenneka, u answered my question partially right. Now, when exactly did u do ur doc/med? Don't be angry anyway.
@Bot4what? don't mind some of those guys as they only put their personal interests first and only. We are getting there swiftly and steadily. My prayer is that let God's will alone be done. Kaydagreat is a nice guy and i must salute his courage and brotherly spirit in this forum. Meanwhile, Bot4what?, do u have d idea of when d concluding part of d last doc/med we did on d 13th of Sept will hold? Thanks 4 ur response.
Re: First Bank Interview? by getexposed: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
It's just sad that nobody has anything to say about those of us that got the contact update text bt haven't gotten an invite for medicals/documentation. I can't but question the whole process @ this stage, @ least a good reason for whatever they the delay is will do.I had my hopes raised when I got the text cos been without a job since I got through with service year in feb 2011 and now this is not fair @ al.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Godysien, there were 2 sets of people at FBN on 13th sept, 1st, those who have done med/docs before but were called for verification, 2nd, those called afresh for 2nd batch med/docs, but I belong to the first group and with my experience I don't think there is any other concluding part apart from what you guyz have done already, which is docs/meds. So what we are all waiting for now is invites for Training School, which God in his infinite mercies has done for us.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thanks @ all for the prayers and eulogies. all the figures i quoted are on monthly basis. Pls, dont blame nairalanders who just completed the training....by the time yu get here, you will understand why. It can be rili stressful....75% is d cut-off, and its no joke
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
@kaydagrt,u have done well,tnxs 4 d explicit info abt d whole tin,also heard dt u guys are awaitin sucess msg as regard ur offer letters ,all d best bro n for us awaitin Batch 2 gudluk to us all n those awaitin invite keeps hopes alive God can still do it!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@Godysien, there were 2 sets of people at FBN on 13th sept, 1st, those who have done med/docs before but were called for verification, 2nd, those called afresh for 2nd batch med/docs, but I belong to the first group and with my experience I don't think there is any other concluding part apart from what you guyz have done already, which is docs/meds. So what we are all waiting for now is invites for Training School, which God in his infinite mercies has done for us.
Yes u are right, but i mean in the fresh batch rather, cos some guys were asked to bring documents like attestation letters 4rm dia schools, testimonials, authentic birth cert etc. Now as a result of this, their meds were not done dat day. They were told to wait until they are contacted again and uptil this time none has been contacted relating to that issue, so that was d reason i asked u whether u have any idea about it. Again, d verification u said they did as in relating to ur issue in d oda group was it based on checking d authenticity of ur documents or submitting d the ones u didn't submit d first time u did ur documentation? Thanks 4 ur quick response.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Samwilsonz: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ Godysien.........Its obvious so any of those that did documentation on the 13th of Sept had issues......I want to believe that FBN is trying to carryout an underground check of those with issues bfor considering them........l am praying they do the verification fast so that we join the 2nd batch in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: First Bank Interview? by iyaegin: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Having followed ds thread as an ardent viewer from start to now since am also an expectant but from d experienced hire option.I actually had to stay up one night to read it through and got very useful info as well.
I have also taken note of the major actors and d hopefuls, d miraculous and the 'Keystone Bank Candidates' like Godysien who never said never along. it was encouraging to see you got called eventually even if you most likely had to 'work' on it lol or our Overtly religious BOT4WHAT who is d reason I felt led to put up ds post.
@bot4what
Am certain you have never gone through a rigorous banking school before else you would have an understanding of how demanding it could be and how if you have never walked in people's shoes you should not judge them.
You have portrayed urself as a near zealous Godly person who wants God to give him ds job yet you still take d turncoat option to hack those there already am sure you should be aware that condemnation is not your place rather you should rejoice with those rejoicing.you were away from d thread a while back during ur documentation but came back to hack those who enquired on ur strange absence saying they had evil intentions for you that was quite nauseating to read.
By his grace you would soon start ur T.S i look forward to seeing if you would be updating the house as it goes.
Just my lil one naira advice and good enuf its a public forum so am very much allowed to express my views.
All d best to the guys in Training school and to the intending hopefuls don't give up but more importantly after praying to God to give you ds invite get up and utilise contacts n networks.
God will still have to use physical contact to Give you d job am very sure some suprise call ups had to do that.
All d best everyone.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2012
@Iya Egin, Your perception about me is somehow inaccurate, I am just a simple but ambitious guy who believe that man cannot get anything except it is given to him by God based on my different experiences, and contrary to your thought that I have never had any training experience before, you are wrong, but I don't want to open that chapter now because I believe everybody has different stories to tell if asked about his/her past experiences. I questioned people's inquisition about my status then because I perceived some ill feeling some of them had about some of us who were called that time because they thought the more people are screened out, the better their chances of being called. Well, I have put those things behind me, and remain focused on what is ahead which is TS by God's grace, but I am not over ambitious, I just believe God is in control of everything.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@Iya Egin, Your perception about me is somehow inaccurate, I am just a simple but ambitious guy who believe that man cannot get anything except it is given to him by God based on my different experiences, and contrary to your thought that I have never had any training experience before, you are wrong, but I don't want to open that chapter now because I believe everybody has different stories to tell if asked about his/her past experiences. I questioned people's inquisition about my status then because I perceived some ill feeling some of them had about some of us who were called that time because they thought the more people are screened out, the better their chances of being called. Well, I have put those things behind me, and remain focused on what is ahead which is TS by God's grace, but I am not over ambitious, I just believe God is in control of everything.
well said. Let me refer you back to the part of your comment where you said inquisition about you was geared towards knowing whether you were screened out or not so as to better their chances. Well, i was one of those who asked after you then and i believe thats an insult upon my personality. My opinion is that if you dont have a skeleton in your cupboard, such a statement wouldnt have come out from your mouth. I am not here to start up any argument and like i said the other time that we should all be on the look for other opportunities whilst waiting for first bank, i completed GTB's assesment within a space of a month and should have resumed training this week if not for space constraint but would definitely resume soon. So dont think am still interested in FBN job as it is now a thing of the past for me. Gracias
Re: First Bank Interview? by getexposed: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Whizkid pls how did you apply for the gtb job? I applied for executive trainee through their portal since july and my application status reads active but I haven't heard anything from them
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2012
getexposed: Whizkid pls how did you apply for the gtb job? I applied for executive trainee through their portal since july and my application status reads active but I haven't heard anything from them
well i wont deceive you, my application too on their site reads active. Was just fortunate to meet an employee of the bank on linkedin. I gave him my cv and within a couple of weeks got ma invite for test and the rest is history. Thats not to say they dont shortlist from their website cos a friend of mine who applied through that medium is already at the training school. All in all with prayer and supplication make your request known to God.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2012
Will you guys stop pouring vituperations on yurselves!!!......we all stood by one another as a group of young and ambition driven fellows all this while.....now its time to smile and congratulate one another....we wanna spoil it by being unnecessarily sensitive. Hey....watch it guys....let it pass....we are all brothers and sisters here.....let bygones be bygones....
Re: First Bank Interview? by getexposed: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2012
@whizkidy, Thanks for being sincere.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2012
kennyone: Oyinlolami, BOT4WHAT, always first hope you have all received your message too?
@ Iya egin & wizkid, this is one of the comments I was talking about, you can judge yourself what the poster meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.