Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103217 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2012
whizkidy: But peeps where is BOT4WHAT? I just hope all is well. Kaydagreat you guys went for documentation/medicals together.
@ Whizkid, so tell me what this question means to you?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by thirdday: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Guys as Kaydagreat said, let bygones be bygones and stop attacking each other on this thread. We all should know that if it is in the will of God for you to work with FBN, no man can stop it. As for me I believe my miracle is on the way FBN or no FBN. My best is yet to come!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by stevenneka: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
Let's all play maturity on FBN issue,God has plans and purposes for each and everyone of us.Let peace reign....It's well with us all.
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
y2kola: Batch2 Training starts October 22nd
@y2kola pls is 22nd oct a confirmed date or mere speculatn considerin part of d last set of pple called 4 doc had an issue or d oda + heard batch 1 are gettin their offer letters same 22nd,so is it possible for us to also resume same day or @ a latter date?
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
@hiiphy Dat was wot we heard from Hr, the batch 1 guys graduation ceremony is a taking place at a venue to be communicated to them end of dis week...as for us!!! Jst prepare ur mind for 22nd upwards...they will sent us sms anyway, B4 dt date...I hope dis helps...you all av a wondaful wk ahead
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
correct info from y2kola....kindly take it hook, line and sinker
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2012
kinda enjoying the comments on this thread by determined and commited nairalanders cum FBN Hopefuls.... authentic all the way. wishing everyone the reality of all his/her dreams. Keep keeping Hope Alive
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2012
@eemmyy, you are welcome back! We hope you too will have some gists for us about what happened at Training School just like my generous Kaydagreat, Anything for the house?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@eemmyy, you are welcome back! We hope you too will have some gists for us about what happened at Training School just like my generous Kaydagreat, Anything for the house?
thanks BOT though i didn't leave the thread; I'v bn following but not regularly commenting as usual cos the infos r sometimes volatile and i wl not like to furnish info that r not credible. Kay has painted the true picture and I will rather advise that all hopefuls and 2nd Batchers should prepare their minds for the challenges. My piece of advice;
- Try to hear and be heard.
- Seek first to understand and be understood.
- Contribute and be open-minded to be contributed on.
- Synergized with ur colleagues and try to unite with everyone especially in what u say though make ur opinion
- Relate well with facilitators and FBN academy personnels.
- Make use of all the opportunties and facilities provided whether it raise ur interest or not and finally,
- let every sec counts.
Hope to meet U, BOT and all other Hopefuls

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2012
Guys...i wanna thank you all for all you have done since we started this thread. Its been wonderful interacting with you guys, sharing my views with you and for all d eulogies and constructive criticisms. I believe we will meet at the top to synergise. I can now boldly say that i work with first bank! I am a firstbanker!....our results are out. We r to hav our graduation on october 30. hence your resumption is right around d corner. We are all one big family....lets keep the love alive. Lets tell the world that we are d change! Kaizen all d way! Everyday a better way!
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2012
@kaydagreat! Congrat bro I pray it shall b d beginnin of great tinz in ur lyf. Do u ve idea if its all of u batch 1 dt was succesful or sum were dropped?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2012
I'll want to believe we all scaled thru. All d ppl i hv heard from were successful. While d prog was on, we had great synergy. We worked as a team. And you cant rili point anyone out as being a weak link in our chain. I'll want to fantasise that FBN did a thorough recruitment. kaizen!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Our team helped an orphan get back his sight. He was almost blind, feeling around to get by. But we paid for his eye surgery and he has his life back. We also made donations to his orphanage. We have left our foot-prints on the sands of time. You guys better get yur thinking caps on. I wonder if your project can beat ours. Kaizen all d way!
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2012
@Kaydagreat, congratssss my guy, God who has done this for you will not forget the rest of us. Have a nice career journey.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by stevenneka: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
@ Kaydagreat....Congrat......am happy for you
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
thanks a lot guys. i am most grateful
Re: First Bank Interview? by O2man: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
Truth is i had started closing this FBN chapter but i just received an invite for doc & med on wed. God is faithful!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
@02man, congrats. Did u receive a message or u were called by an official of FBN?
Re: First Bank Interview? by O2man: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
@tunde. Thanks. I received an sms around about 11:30am.
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ok, thanks for ur response. Pls furnish some of us who are also hopefuls about dis FBN job when u do ur docs and med on Wednesday. U can even help us to ascertain d faith of those pple. Where is d venue of d docs and med?
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
@O2man,congrat !!!! Plz hlp confirm on wed d likely date TS will commence
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
O2man: Truth is i had started closing this FBN chapter but i just received an invite for doc & med on wed. God is faithful!!!
O2man congrats! U spoke faith in ur previous posts, today it has worked for u even when u almost wanted to put off. It is an indication that those who trust in the Lord, are like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Like to meet with pple like u. Send me ur number via godysien2010@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by O2man: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
@tunde, its at the head office 8am. Will do my best as regards all enquiries.
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2012
good day house, av been an ardent follower of ds thread rite 4rm d scratch, i say a big congrats to kaydagreat, we were in d same grp during d assessment centre. @bot4what, u dnt need to take offence with whateva pple say cos there are some statements u do make dt sounds self centred. @o2, congrats to u nd please help with d enquiry nd feed d house bk. Do av a grt day.
Re: First Bank Interview? by stevenneka: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello Friends,is there any latest for the second Batch of FBN TS?....Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by O2man: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello y‘all, 32 people were shortlisted for todays doc n med. T‘was nothing really different frm what has been said here b4 about the process. As par my enquiries, 2nd batch shld resume next or upper week. Couldnt get any definite response.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Finally Training School Resumes November 01(Thursday) 2012...Fbn has started sending sms...wish u all a great nite rest
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
God you are so good, God you are kind, God you are wonderful, my God you are excellent! Victory at last, God you are a faithful father.
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ O2man, well done for ur feedback. Pls from what u saw @ d venue of docs and med and d disposition of d FBN officials in charge, is there any hope for those who ve nt received messages for docs and med? Or do u think there is anoda batch apart from batch 2?
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ y2kola n bot4wot have u guys gotten invite for d batch 2? Cos I neva see any msg o
Re: First Bank Interview? by ayoola01(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
hiiphy: @ y2kola n bot4wot have u guys gotten invite for d batch 2? Cos I neva see any msg o

@hiiphy, Virtually all the Batch 2 hopefuls that I know including myself, y2kola e.t.c have received our notice of admission to First Academy. Bt, may I knw if you have completed the medicals and documentation process? If yes, you shld be expecting your message soonest.
Cheers and Congrat to all!
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2012
as anybody frm d 2nd week of sept medicals gotten invite? Godsiyen have u gotten urs? Or is it pple frm firstcontact n those waitin frm batch1 dt have gotten?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.