Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,429 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (15741 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Come All Ye That Are Emotionaly Troubled And I Shall Give U Peace. / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
beylinko: Pls don't kill dis tread b4 it tym.
Cocoa and idowu where una dey na. Dis nt wat u guys promised.
Na ur fault na, tell us ur story na. angry
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by 4teelaw(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
Guys de on an ego Trip, dem no wan tell their stories.
*yimu*
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by deloby123(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
*Strolling by*
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
deloby123: *Strolling by*

Hey! Ur username sounds fruity, am sure u got some paragraphs u wanna share.Dont b shy hugs are free. *winks*
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Emeka71(m): 4:12am On Mar 19, 2012
Who would hug.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ayosmiles(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2012
nawa oh. so nobody wan yarn us tori again. badosky, na u nd cocoa dey kill dis thread oh
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2012
ayosmiles: badosky, na u nd cocoa dey kill dis thread oh

More like u and ur player friends.

Things men do sha SMH!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ayosmiles(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2012
which player friend be dat. u must tell dis stori by force oh cos my ears don dey at attention. darlin u can tell me anything even if it hurts. u know i care about u. ...gives badosky a big warm hug. u can have my handkerchief if u want to cry
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2012
brb
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2012
naijasexy:

I am sorry your (ex-)girlfriend left you without a second thought. If you had done much more than that she still would have left you so be thankful she left you early when you were not too neck-deep into and consumed by the relationship. Not all women are like that, the right one would come and you would forget about her in no time.

Thanks for the unalloyed sympathy and expressions live on nairaland. I havent seen this kind of reply in some years. I'm grateful
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: Some women don't have 2nd thoughts but hey don't sweat it,its her loss anyways but you for try collect some of the things back,if you no fit do am yourself arrange some area boys to run show on your behalf.cheesy grin
*kidding o*

Thanks. We dont find it apt and 'manly' to collect our gifts to females. And that is why when girls think they've cheated a guy, a guy thinks its just normal. It's bygone. We give (or even lend) what we can afford to lose.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dude na ur God save u oo,ur Fada must b a prayer warrior.No jokes, if u carry dat kian gal put for house she still gon go bck to her ex.

Don't feel sad, feel relieved. U just escaped Tsunami, Oya smile joor ur own don beta b dat.

Are u single? Babes full dis thread o, u beta ping dem ur western union. wink cheesy

You make me feel much better. My dad is a pastor but i wouldnt relate that to this. You would do well as a Guidance and Counselor. You really understand the probable effects of this singular action of hers. She had to confess to me that she wouldnt want to patronise me much longer. I think it was unruly, yet timely - going by your understanding of the whole picture.
But i no con get BB oooo for pings. lol
All things being equal, Thanks.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2012
4teelaw:

hahahaha, ‎​Ω̴̩̩̩̥α benin girl do you this strong thing? @idowuogbo, I tell you say we no de carry last, I know this dude don do this babe bad thing in the past! He come here come de ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) say she break your heart. You sure say she no catch you on top babe? Just kidding

Oya sorry, you hearr...

lol. I didnt. She knew it but just had to return to her vomitus. jk. I think distance didnt help, eventhough i call her 3x daily and ish.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
gbenga007:

You make me feel much better. My dad is a pastor but i wouldnt relate that to this. You would do well as a Guidance and Counselor. You really understand the probable effects of this singular action of hers. She had to confess to me that she wouldnt want to patronise me much longer. I think it was unruly, yet timely - going by your understanding of the whole picture.
But i no con get BB oooo for pings. lol
All things being equal, Thanks.

Awwwhhhhhh, am glad i made you feel berra.Job well done Badosky! wink

Unto the pinging bit,u can always code dem to ur private area na,forget d whole blackburry hype ojere.

If u interested i can always teach u d codes.

Are u game? loolzz
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by dabrake(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
I've also had my share of heartbreaks. Reason being why I will never give my heart to a girl again. You give out your heart and you lose. You leep your heart and you win. Omo, you do not change a losing team
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
dabrake: I've also had my share of heartbreaks. Reason being why I will never give my heart to a girl again. You give out your heart and you lose. You leep your heart and you win. Omo, you do not change a losing team

Werrin d b4 b4 babe do u? Share ur experience na. cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by dabrake(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
My supervisor just assign me one job like that. After I finish, I go relate am
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
^okies am waiting.

*badosky starts dancing*
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by dani1luv: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
[size=13pt]i have a broken heart, buh I dunno where i kept it angry[/size]
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]i have a broken heart, buh I dunno where i kept it angry[/size]

Paddi mi, hope injury no dey ur upstairs sha?

I sense something is wrong oo. grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by mykejones(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
I stl dey wait4 one of my ex 2 com share her experience. I believe say she dey NL! I swear
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by dani1luv: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Paddi mi, hope injury no dey ur upstairs sha?

I sense something is wrong oo. grin
tahh, grin grin
who teh you, am in my normal state of ephilephsimental coronology grin grin na seun tawk am grin grin
I just come here find my missing rib cheesy grin her leg bend somehow tongue grin grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
mykejones: I stl dey wait4 one of my ex 2 com share her experience. I believe say she dey NL! I swear

Abeg talk jare! U just dey tease like chakademus and pliers,werin do u gan? angry sad
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwhhhhhh, am glad i made you feel berra.Job well done Badosky! wink

Unto the pinging bit,u can always code dem to ur private area na,forget d whole blackburry hype ojere.

If u interested i can always teach u d codes.

Are u game? loolzz

I enjoy your contributions and coordination on this same thread. I dont know how candid are you, but if you are, Teach me the codes. Albeit this is nairaland. Good things can also come out of nairaland as it did in Nazareth - besides fun.
You seem to know how to re-kindle one's hope.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by 195(f): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
E nor go better for that girl

after 6 yrs of constant spending!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
190_@:

sharrap na ur fault na , u wan begin dey do an@l and d babe tell u bye bye grin grin grin grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
gbenga007:

I enjoy your contributions and coordination on this same thread. I dont know how candid are you, but if you are, Teach me the codes. Albeit this is nairaland. Good things can also come out of nairaland as it did in Nazareth - besides fun.
You seem to know how to re-kindle one's hope.

Awwwh u are making my head swell sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see u open to options, dats d way forward.

Dont worry i will commence ur tutorial shortly. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
sharrap na ur fault na , u wan begin dey do an@l and d babe tell u bye bye grin grin grin grin
U & an@l sha... Na Ur hobby?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
ogbeche77:
U & an@l sha... Na Ur hobby?
Sharappppppppppppppppp!!!!

I no ur yansh tuff dats y u jeros.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
190_@:

Hehehe,see this one o,you even get heart? Abeg comot here jorh.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by kelz88(f): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
190_@:

Na you cause am nau. You were her bank not boyfriend. Good luck for next time.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by gbenga007(m): 5:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwh u are making my head swell sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see u open to options, dats d way forward.

Dont worry i will commence ur tutorial shortly. smiley smiley smiley

Cant wait to commence the tutorial - shortly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Benjamin Mendy Nudes, Tape Leaked After Four Charges Of Rape / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.