Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? (1123 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by juv1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
Why do girls always prefer guys that are strict and very harsh on them to those who treat them with so much tenderness?? is it their nature or are they always so blind to see it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by FactorChic(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2007
Protection cheesy, or because it sounds so cool to be with d baddest guy in d street uhhh spooky cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by opokonwa(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2007
Well,

You cannot be softer than the girl you are dating.

Ladies are like a horse, they need a little push here and there, and even when they fail to admit it, they enjoy a certain thrill when you ride them a bit. ONLY THAT YOU HAVE TO GET INTERESTING ABOUT IT.

If not, if you allow them dominate you and ride you instead, then you are no different from the average girl.

It communicates that you are not in control. That you are not a man.

You need some certain psychology to handle a girl man.

Otherwise, wait till you grow up and can handle it. THAT'S WHAT THE SO-CALLED BAD GUYS HAVE THAT MANY 'WUSS' DON'T.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by chychy(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
Why do girls always prefer guys that are strict and very harsh on them to those who treat them with so much tenderness?? is it their nature or are they always so blind to see it.

Girls and guys were never made to think and act alike. Tenderness is a girly quality, no girl wants to date a guy that will remind her of herself. Women are right brained and guys are left brained. Gilrs want their men to be in control, not domineering or forceful.

We want a guy who knows how to be a guy but is also sensitive at the same time.
we want a guy who knows and loves God but is not too churchy.
Girls want a romantic not a sex maniac
I could go on and on and never finish but the truth is the strict guy will not start crying in public or start any form of dramatic display (that is our turf and we don't like to share it with guys), someone has to take the lead.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by efuah(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
@topic,
I don't like bad guys. . . i like real man, i mean a complete man. . . not a woman is a man's body grin tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by jkpretty(f): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
Opposite Attracts Kapish!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
Bad girls also like bad boys grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by husu(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2007
The decent guys are the lonely ones
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by 2dye4(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
jkpretty:

Opposite Attracts Kapish!

plain and simple! i mean what would u do with 2 left legs?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by 2dye4(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
husu:

The decent guys are the lonely ones

that's an absurd generalization. there are universal laws of attraction but there are also exceptions.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by juv1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
abeg, make una no kill me with big gramma o. I do appreciate ur comments though but one more thing, Why are the good girls always taken? shocked
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by efuah(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
lick_69:

abeg, make una no kill me with big gramma o. I do appreciate your comments though but one more thing, Why are the good girls always taken? shocked
look at ya name sef. . . how r u going to get a good girl with such a name undecided it's a scarecrow u kno angry
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by juv1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
it's not my fault that my name sounds so scary. The truth is that i'm very adventurous, as in i love to explore, If you know what i mean. Don't get me wrong o, I am not that bad but i am definitely not a saint either, I am Mr spontaneous shocked cool cool but i've been out of the whole relationship/dating thing for a while, would it be so bad giving it a shot once more? Hola back y'all
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by Eddie4real(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2007
very nice topic i must say.

the main reason being that so-called "bad-boys" do not behave like WUSSIES which is common with "good boys".

Being a Wussy means being too soft, wanting to do anything just to please a lady, even if it means going out of your

way. LADIES DETEST SUCH. Bad boys always keep the power.

Ladies are like little children, they do things to see your reaction, if you're soft, they ride ride on u. Be Tough (not wicked

though), and they play by your rules.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? by juv1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
Bros abeg which wetin be the name of that school again? I mean the school where person fit learn how to be a bad guy?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Get A Real Relationship Going: Need Ideas Pls / Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? / Infidelity On The Rise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.