Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Abusive Husband? His Destiny Should Be Polluted Using Jazz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusive Husband? His Destiny Should Be Polluted Using Jazz (654 Views)

Don't Marry A Man You Can't Carry The Burden Of His Destiny / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusive Husband? His Destiny Should Be Polluted Using Jazz by penelope9: 4:46am On Mar 18, 2012
Hey Nairalanders, haven read Apawa's post titlte 12 years of unhappy marriage i called my neighbour who is a friend but we are not very close and told her the story then she replied by saying.SUCH A MAN DESERVES NO MERCY FOR HE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER AND BESIDES ALL SINS ARE EQUALL BEFORE GOD AND THAT ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF THE LORD, SHE SAID THAT THE WOMAN SHOULD CAGE HIS DESTINY AND CONTROL HIS SPIRITE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE SINCE THE MAN IS USELESS TO HIMSELF AND SOCIETY AT LARGE BY HURTING OTHER PEOPLE.I REPLIED HER BY SAYING MAMA YOU WICKED SMALL AND SHE SMILED.So my question is does a wife beater deserve this?
Re: Abusive Husband? His Destiny Should Be Polluted Using Jazz by Killz3(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Cage his destiny and control his spirit? What stupefying ignorance! Penelope, stop surrounding yourself with mor[i]o[/i]ns. . .
Re: Abusive Husband? His Destiny Should Be Polluted Using Jazz by CalienteMi: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2012
I am confused.

Let me come back later.
Re: Abusive Husband? His Destiny Should Be Polluted Using Jazz by Cypus: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do When Your Finace Tell You He Has Many Female Friends / Hiv Positive Fiancee!!! / Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World – Durex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.