Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (16862 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: talking about self struggle, not family made wealth

Please can you name one Nigerian who became a millonaire at 23 years or less. Not by Inheritance or silver spoon connection oo.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: that's what you think, it has nothing to do with a country's Economy, its all in d Mindset, nobody has an excuse for not making it, can prove you wrong, Check out steve Job's biographay, am sure ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ will understand

A determined mind-set would only propel you but some. It is not all that is needed. What is a mind-set without the necessary resources needed to foster the ambitions of the individual? Trust me there are a lot of young, vibrant minds in our country that harbor superb ideas that could help them steal the billionaire title before they hit age 24 but such ambitions are killed by the dead economy they find themselves in.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by saintneo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
Glad I made my first million (legal source) at 27 at least given that most peeps graduate(Engineering) at 25 from a federal university in Nigeria.

I think a millionaire at 24 is appropriate.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Dipwater(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
I made my first million at 26 lost evri thng at 29 still working very hard to get back and pass my former position
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
saintneo: Glad I made my first million (legal source) at 27 at least given that most peeps graduate(Engineering) at 25 from a federal university in Nigeria.

You are among the very few and I am so happy for you. Being a millionaire at 24 I think is appropriate but is almost unobtainable in a country where at that age, some people who graduated high-school 8 years before are still fighting with JAMB. It kills the zeal and enthusiasm that would aid in achieving the millionaire status.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
How many young people even know how to make millions. At 23 in Nigeria, you're still considered very young and not smart enough to make it big except you're into yahoo yahoo or you're an armed robber.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Ayatullah(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
Why are you succumbing to the advert that is inspired by a satanic mind? You guys just swallow any stuff you are fed with on TV on radio and other media. Being a millionaire should not be a target or a status symbol. Run away from corruption do not be like Ms Atunma Oteh who eats a meal of =N=850,000.00!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: I made my first million at 26 lost evri thng at 29 still working very hard to get back and pass my former position
eyahh, sorry o, no worry God go throw ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ back and bettter than B4
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
afam4eva: How many young people even know how to make millions. At 23 in Nigeria, you're still considered very young and not smart enough to make it big except you're into yahoo yahoo or you're an armed robber.
take my words, its very possible, am sure if you think, ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ can recall who here mad it that age, well, am 20 and will be 21 in July, not made my first million though, but by the time I graduate next year, am sure I can do it by God's special grace, even b4 22
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by gulfer: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
llade: Sincerely I became a millionaire @ 24 but am 29 n wud be 30 in november but its been difficult gettin to be a billionaire, I know its only a matter of tyme. But I thank d big man up, God cos did not imagine dat I cud av gone dis far from d creeks of bayelsa.
Bayelsa, are you into oil bunkering or militancy?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: take my words, its very possible, am sure if you think, ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ can recall who here mad it that age, well, am 20 and will be 21 in July, not made my first million though, but by the time I graduate next year, am sure I can do it, even b4 22

Do you have a concrete plan on how to do that or are you just being positive? I wish you all the best all the same.

On a second thought, i think those Alaba and computer village boys of which a large percentage are in the 20s are actually millonaires.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Do you have a concrete plan on how to do that or are you just being positive? I wish you all the best all the same.

On a second thought, i think those Alaba and computer village boys of which a large percentage are in the 20s are actually millonaires.
yea I have had a concreate plan.. Just waiting for the right time and after studies, money can destroy, its brings confusion and troubles, there are many people out there that has money and its destroying their lives, am sure ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ get ђã†‎ I mean
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Phew! And we're talking in terms of naira? How about a million dollars?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
gulfer: Bayelsa, are you into oil bunkering or militancy?
lol funny, maybe he's one of emm,
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by newmaonza: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: thumbs up for this, if i had mine, i guess it would be at 19
a millonaire @ 15 or 19 xcept by family wealth or sports, i will never pray for dat on myself or my children. . . This life is 2 sweet to have done so much work to just amass material possesn @ dat age
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Phew! And we're talking in terms of naira? How about a million dollars?

It's naira for now. We're in Nigeria.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Phew! And we're talking in terms of naira? How about a million dollars?
NOT POSSIBLE IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY.... BOLDED
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by bakila: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: that's what you think, it has nothing to do with a country's Economy, its all in d Mindset, nobody has an excuse for not making it, can prove you wrong, Check out steve Job's biographay, am sure ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ will understand
Steve Job Abi them de use generator for America. I checked my networth and find out I am a millionaira.

What in your view places one into the league of Millionaires.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by dandollar1: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
What constitutes a millionaire? Is one considered a millionaire once you make your first million?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
This dreadful Nigerian mentality has just rendered this idea stupid! What do we say of those who simply wish to lead their low lives in peace? Is being a millionaire a necessity?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
dan_dollar: What constitutes a millionaire? Is one considered a millionaire once you make your first million?

I think a millonaire is someone who can withdraw a million from their account and even dash someone and not get bankrupt.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by bakila: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
saintneo: Glad I made my first million (legal source) at 27 at least given that most peeps graduate(Engineering) at 25 from a federal university in Nigeria.

You are still outside the target set by the advert with 3 years. Well done keep them safe.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
What currency are we talking about here? Naira? Please I can't consider having one million naira as being a millionaire. The term millionaire denotes someone rich in the western world. One million naira (£4,000) is absolutely nothing in this day an age.

If you get a decent job after graduation you should be a naira millionaire within three years if you are not a spendthrift. Anyone can be a millionaire in 9ja, the currency has lost alot of value so it is no longer a big deal. Being a millionaire today is like having 10,000 twenty years ago!
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Yorisb: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
I was already a Millionaire at the age of 16....in Cedis/CFA though!
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by hallmark77: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
If you are focused,in Nigeria is always at age 22-23.But if you misplace your priorities,then it will untill you get them right.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Booty4me: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
Oh God may my children never ask me when my mates where making money, were was ì.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
Yorisb: I was already a Millionaire at the age of 16....in Cedis though!

You no well grin grin grin I remember one dude that came back with ten thousand cedis. After changing it it was like 200 naira. But cedis has improved oo.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by pistol: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
At 24,dats when most peeps are coming out of colleage coupled with the hostile nigerian environment.Though it is attainable sha. Whats is this advert set to acheive sef,to put guys in pang of depression?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Smart007i(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
I became one @ the age of 26, just be sMart aNd prayer to BaBA GoD for guidance...cause u Can't be perfect No matter how much u try.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by moderattor: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
i just have a lot of assets nearing half a million, and still owing about the same, mostly due to business mistakes.
still zero naira at the bank smiley .
Making it as a programmer this year is a long shot, and am taking it.
Just clocked 23 few days ago..
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by nasty45(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
It depends on ur fada.besides IVY BLUE is already a millionaire.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
moderattor: i just have a lot of assets nearing half a million, and still owing about the same, mostly due to business mistakes.
still zero naira at the bank smiley .
Making it as a programmer this year is a long shot, and am taking it.
Just clocked 23 few days ago..

Focus on being the best programmer you can ever be and let the money be the by product of what you love to do. Don't be in a rush, it may take some time but you will get there.
Do I sound like Oprah? That's not my intention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GTBank Shuts Down HiTV Premises & Puts It Into Receivership / Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.