Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (16856 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
nairalanders... God is watching u
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by bigx(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ok, so "At what age should one become a Billionaire?"
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by brainchild78(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2012
There is no real specific age to become a millionaire as each person encounters different situations. However, there is an age range which is 25 to 45 years.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2012
@3month an unborn baby is free to be a billionia!
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by novenaven(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2012
WebSurfer: sounds like a confirm Waff boi, take it easy bro, whoever said 19 must be joking, unless 100% a dubious means..
no dull, i was selling fried rice in accra 4for 6 months, i took a loan and bought my first truck,i was making 50 new ghana cedis a day(5000 naira) after a month i setup 2 other outlets, so in the second month i made 500k naira,as at when i bought d truck i was 17yrs old i had 3million naira cash. i also bought my first bus nd gave it to ITC on frachise although they messed up sha.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Conwaney: 11:11am On May 01, 2012
BPW Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) research and education organization. The work of BPW Foundation supports workforce development programsand workplace policies that recognize the diverse needs of working women, communities and businesses. visit bpwfoundation.org
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Crispins: 2:50pm On May 01, 2012
I think that age is not a factor for the getting rich but if you are lucky and you render your services as a good entrepreneur than there are much chances for becoming the millionaire and devote your all efforts to the business.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by chi2012(f): 5:01pm On May 01, 2012
Been a millionaire is truly a thing of the mind' I left my parent at the age of 19 and worked my way through making my first 1 million.. That achieved, I am currently sponsoring myself in the university... Courtesy of my 1st million.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by bendazum: 5:16pm On May 01, 2012
Being a Millionaire is a matter of CHOICE.What would you say if I tell you I received a mandate to make you a MILLIONAIRE in JUST 6 Months.An opportunity of a life time!Buy that dream car,build a duplex,marry that smashing lady of your choice.Whatever your heart desire is,if it's about making money.Then Join us at BETONMARKET ALERTS thread.People are already smiling to their banks within one week we started.This is your CHANCE!!!
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by novenaven(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2012
chi2012: Been a millionaire is truly a thing of the mind' I left my parent at the age of 19 and worked my way through making my first 1 million.. That achieved, I am currently sponsoring myself in the university... Courtesy of my 1st million.
as in? what did u sell?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by labamo07(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2012
@poster shuld have asked his parent......they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ first factor.....get rich or die chasing 1million
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 18, 2012
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by maximum007(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2012
afam4eva:

Forget Steve jobs. I'm talking about Nigeria and not the US. What exactly will you be doing that you will become a millonaire in Nigeria by 23. Not that it's not possible or it's not happening but it's rare. by 23 you're just graduating from college.

23 is not the normal age to graduate from college, it is due to some delays.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by bigx(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2012
maximum007:

23 is not the normal age to graduate from college, it is due to some delays.

Tell him o, my younger brother graduated at 20 from uniport, a public school.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by novenaven(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
cheksbry:

@chichi2012,its qiute a remarkable feat,how and what did you do?
ahn ah you should know the normal way, is she not a naija girl? ibo for that matter, even with the advaent of a blackberry? and u still dey ask?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
novena ven: ahn ah you should know the normal way, is she not a naija girl? ibo for that matter, even with the advaent of a blackberry? and u still dey ask?
lol
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2015
This thread makes me thankful for life and for nairaland.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Chibenze(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
really @WebSurfer, where you able to hit your first mill? (no lie ohh)
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by AmeLonRo(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello,

I have an issue. I made a POS transaction since September, 2014. My account was debited but the seller did not receive value. First bank has agreed to the issue and stated that it has been resolved since December. But the challenge is that i am yet to get credited since then. I made physical complain at their branch, i mailed first contact but to no avail. Does any one know what can be done to get the issue solved. Or does any one have the GMD's phone number or e mail?

Please advise.....
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chibenze:
really @WebSurfer, where you able to hit your first mill? (no lie ohh)
mehn,the first million came that same year o.. na Godwin
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Chibenze(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
WebSurfer:
mehn,the first million came that same year o.. na Godwin
Cool so have u been able to maiinting that state?
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by TopHand: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just pray for a good wife, a life of happiness and contention, i will never forget the day i brought my very first car i dey on the moon, my beautiful woman put her hand on the bonnet i tell her say make she commot her hand for de car, we fight that day, me na so so smile i dey smile that day, 4 night she tell me say make i go sleep inside the car, i come give am the car key make she take, she too come dey smile dey happy.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chibenze:

Cool so have u been able to maiinting that state?
am close to around a million monthly, sometimes exactly it. wont like to say more about that. thank you
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
TopHand:
Just pray for a good wife, a life of happiness and contention, i will never forget the day i brought my very first car i dey on the moon, my beautiful woman put her hand on the bonnet i tell her say make she commot her hand for de car, we fight that day, me na so so smile i dey smile that day, 4 night she tell me say make i go sleep inside the car, i come give am the car key make she take, she too come dey smile dey happy.
lol..... grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by sthugo: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Being a millionaire is relative,making money depends on your mindset. Mind you if you claim you are a millionaire and you haven't assisted anyone its bullshit.

I discovered that the greater bigger ideas you can convert to reality financially makes you richer..so if you wish to get richer think and do outside the box.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by manie(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
manie:
I think we should ask at what age should one be able to make a residual income of at least one million Naira on an annual basis. I think 40 to 45 years is okay, if we have a job, and we have a deliberate plan to invest part of our income. Residual income is what you make from interest on your deposit, dividend from stocks, rent from your property, or profit from a business that does not need your presence before it operates.
I have a lawyer Uncle who made more than 20 million Naira dividend from his stocks and another 8 million from rent in 2011, and he still has his law practice which is still functional. And the man is not a Senior advocate of Nigeria.Will be 50 years this year.
Multiple streams of income and investments are the ways, to get rich and stay rich.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Chibenze(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
made my first million this year @ the age of 22.
Click like and next year will not pass you to hit a mill.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Become Self Employed With 100k / NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services / CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.