Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists (5068 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / Atheistic Contradiction / "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists by cyrexx: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
mrmayor:
1. Restore an Amputee after praying.

2. Ability to Walk on Water after calling on the name of Jesus

3. Parting the Atlantic, just like the Red Sea

4. Ability to drive a car without Fuel after praying, I hear Daddy GO has done it already, want that "grace" extended to all

5. Finally, if God truly can, let him cure Corruption in Nigeria.

If these are done, even one I will repent now now.

LOL

wait for his believers to come make excuses for him and give you reasons why he will not do these, though he can

grin grin
Re: What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists by mazaje(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Lol, you guys are funny. You remind me of when the devil tempted Jesus to turn stone into bread........oh well

...........But the Jewish leaders demanded, “What are you doing? If God gave you authority to do this, show us a miraculous sign to prove it.”
“All right,” Jesus replied. “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
John 2:18-19

What is this . . . .Jesus PROMISED those that believe in him the ability to do greater things than him if ONLY they believe in him. . .I repeat clear cut miracles DO NOT happen. . .The fact that NO body on earth can heal and amputee and restore the amputees limbs in Jesus name says it all. . .You keep regurgitating mythical narratives from a story book, show us that miracles happen in real life and I will believe you have an idea of what you are talking about. . .Until then keep regurgitating your mythical stories. . .They have nothing to do with reality. . .
Re: What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists by mazaje(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2012
davidylan:

Like i said... atheists' will only accept the validity of the God theory when they receive His physical address.

But look at the double standard... when are atheists going to present to us a video of the big b[i]a[/i]ng?

Because the christians are the ones that tell us that god speaks to them, heals them,appears to them and intervenes on their behalf all the time, we will also like to see and experience these things too. . .And for the umpteenth time you f[i]o[/i]ol. . .The big b[i]a[/i]ng is the scientific explanation of how the world came about not an atheistic one. . .Many christians believe in the BB as an event that happened, they just say that god caused the BB. . .
Re: What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2012
mazaje:

And for the umpteenth time you f[i]o[/i]ol. . . . .
serves him right grin

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists by Pygru: 1:39am On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church And August Meeting. / Catholicism & Idol Worshiping / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.