Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Do I Report Madam To Oga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Report Madam To Oga? (1907 Views)

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2012
General Adigwo called me over the phone to visit his house and effect some repairs on his electrical installations as he is away on national assignment. He equally instructs his wife to pay me after fixing the technical problems. After the work is over,madam invited me into the sitting room for a drink as a family friend and possibly to pay me my money. I found my self sitting in opposite direction with madam and her legs was ajar as she wore skimpy skirt. I look more possible to alert her her consciousness but she open her thigh wider for me to have a good view. I was happy because i belive she got my message and approves for more glancing. I saw all the contours,lingerings she wore and most possibly the real ''thing''. After i have done looking with massive bulge in my trousers,i excused myself and demanded for my money from her but she reminded me she has paid. I asked how and she replied,''Dele,you are still demanding money from me after assulting me with your eyes. If you dont leave now,i will call my husband''. At that point,i realised how foolish i did be. Plz, nairaland,how do i claim my money cos its a five figure amount.
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by MrGlobe(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hold on, am I in th joke section? LoL
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by whirlwind7(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
Well, why not? Sure, go ahead and report to her husband. You mentioned that he happened to be a general? A military officer, right? You will wish you had accepted his wife's "payment" when he's done whipping your a$$
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Ticklishmummy(f): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
Crown Prince: General Adigwo called me over the phone to visit his house and effect some repairs on his electrical installations as he is away on national assignment. He equally instructs his wife to pay me after fixing the technical problems. After the work is over,madam invited me into the sitting room for a drink as a family friend and possibly to pay me my money. I found my self sitting in opposite direction with madam and her legs was ajar as she wore skimpy skirt. I look more possible to alert her her consciousness but she open her thigh wider for me to have a good view. I was happy because i belive she got my message and approves for more glancing. I saw all the contours,lingerings she wore and most possibly the real ''thing''. After i have done looking with massive bulge in my trousers,i excused myself and demanded for my money from her but she reminded me she has paid. I asked how and she replied,''Dele,you are still demanding money from me after assulting me with your eyes. If you dont leave now,i will call my husband''. At that point,i realised how foolish i did be. Plz, nairaland,how do i claim my money cos its a five figure amount.

Are you kidding?? You should have asked for your money before connecting to freeview TV naa grin
You know wetin yoruba dey call sara? (you just gave your ''hard earned money'' as alms)
Nexttttt pleasssse!!!
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Sweetfingers: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
Funny story. You fell for a trap most men will fall into. I'm glad you realize you were foolish to feed your eyes. You will be more foolish to report the incidence to oga. At the end of it all, you will be the looser. Count your loss, learn your lesson and move on. But you may continue pleading with madam to pay you. This is the most I will do.
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by slimyem: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
what exactly are you planning to tell Oga?
What words exactly are you going to present your case with?
Have you thought of the possible outcomes of your revelation?
Btw,this so sounds like some old joke!
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Killz3(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
Another comic relief. . . Grow tha fcck up!
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Deolaw: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
op. While reading ur post I almost thought I was Flipping through pages of d old magazines hints or heart. The story is a LIE. I no chop am
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
@OP
go tell oga QUICK QUICK, and tell him that the only thing you are guilty of is looking where anyone would have watched.....but payment for the work is STILL due! (probably general knows he has a scheming sl[b]u[/b]t as a wife)
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 19, 2012
LOL report her to her husband.
Hopefully you're a skilled orator.
There is a way you can collate your words that would also prevent him from falling for the obvious lies he is bound to be told if he goes back to his wife.
Be sure to also state how abused you felt when she came on to you grin, and then refusing to pay you when you refused to do anything with her grin.
Also be sure to state, and I leave this to your judgement grin, how all indications seemed to point to her having done this before as she seemed to act like it was a normal thing. grin
And of course, the final butter, Tell him you came to him because you respect him and honor compelled you to let him know what was going on in his house, not really because of the money grin (liar! but he would likely pay you AND add jara on top so no qwams grin grin)

Good luck. cheesy
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2012
@OP
i was also thinking, if that was YOUR wife doing such nasty tricks, would you like the repairman to tell you or to keep quiet?!
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by doctokwus: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
Crown Prince: General Adigwo called me over the phone to visit his house and effect some repairs on his electrical installations as he is away on national assignment. He equally instructs his wife to pay me after fixing the technical problems. After the work is over,madam invited me into the sitting room for a drink as a family friend and possibly to pay me my money. I found my self sitting in opposite direction with madam and her legs was ajar as she wore skimpy skirt. I look more possible to alert her her consciousness but she open her thigh wider for me to have a good view. I was happy because i belive she got my message and approves for more glancing. I saw all the contours,lingerings she wore and most possibly the real ''thing''. After i have done looking with massive bulge in my trousers,i excused myself and demanded for my money from her but she reminded me she has paid. I asked how and she replied,''Dele,you are still demanding money from me after assulting me with your eyes. If you dont leave now,i will call my husband''. At that point,i realised how foolish i did be. Plz, nairaland,how do i claim my money cos its a five figure amount.
If there was any truth to d tale @all,d english and grammer killed it;damn nauseating,english write up
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by dabrake(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
Deolaw: op. While reading ur post I almost thought I was Flipping through pages of d old magazines hints or heart. The story is a LIE. I no chop am
people wicked oh
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by nacozee: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
nawaa o
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Olumogun: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
Sorry oh!

any way it worth taking a risk of talking to Oga General
just make sure you go there wearing double bullet proof.
because if oga no shoot you, madam go pull the trigger.
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
OK. I believe this is a joke. So this is what I'll do. I'll call Oga in her presence and give one reason or the other why I can't wait to collect the money. I'll try sha so that she will be the one to tell oga how I collected the money. The only risk is that these type of women might even go as far as lying that she refused to pay you because you attempted to force her and she decided to send you away empty handed as punishment.
Re: Do I Report Madam To Oga? by tellwisdom: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Bro, i tot ur name is cow prince?? who is dele again? sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Come See What hez Seeing Oo! / How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating / Your Love Letters Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.