Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? (1571 Views)

Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? / Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by shilling(f): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
I know I did nothing wrong! So please explain.
Re: Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by Odunnu: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
I apologise on behalf of NL for the restriction, but seriously, no MOD banned you. You posted a thread the anti-spam thought was a spam and auto banned you.
Once again, sory about the inconvinience

1 Like

Re: Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by shilling(f): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2012
K, thanks for the explanation. Appreciate it.
Re: Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by Emeka71(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2012
I was banned long ago in 2007 (spot the difference btw Emeka 7 and Emeka 7.). I came back as Emeka 7. when I was banned as Emeka 7
I think it's dis new Nairaland dat unbanned Me.

1 Like

Re: Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by Zeal77(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
I was banned for 2 days a few minutes after i posted my first post, it makes absolutely no sense.
"Banned by chelseabmw in Autos for . Ban expires on 6:40pm On Aug 13"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by Odunnu: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2012
Learn to play by the rules. What is the rule guiding that board? You may have violated it.
The MODs try to keep fraudsters away from the forum so, if your post appear dubious, you get thrown away.
Except for me who have a thousand scammers and spammers to deal with daily, every MOD gives a reason -no matter how foolish it may sound why s/he bans a user.

1 Like

Re: Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? by Zeal77(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Thanks Odunnu, this was my original post
"We buy and ship cars from U.S to Lagos Nigeria. Tell us the car you want and how much it cost in Nigeria. We look for the same car here in the U.S, and save you between N100,000 to N500,000. Depending on the car. For inquiry call +1571-505-3203, or contact 08052762974"

I have emailed the guy who banned me to ask him why i was ban, because i have looked around that forum and i am yet to see the rule and guidelines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Ending Check This Out / Annoying & Popular Fcbuk Updates / Mermaid Discovered Hanging Out On Rock In Israel? What Else Could It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.