Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32047 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by phreakabit(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Da infamous: grin OPC is on the run cowards cheesy

Don't get it twisted. OPC are a viscous and formidable organisation, they are not cowards and are not on the run. . . . They just had to lean back for their bosses. The paramount key to survival is knowing your place. The Abokis have a history of bossing the Yorubas as their overlords. They always have, and always will.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
yoruba people go and fight your war stop being a coward,from generation to next need to break that chain if you don't fight they will take ogun oyo from you people it got nothing to do with igbos wake up this is not 1960 wink wink
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
I am zulu
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ekwynwa: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Da infamous: grin OPC is on the run cowards cheesy

They must not run o, grin some one should go and fetch them, not after that shameless display of broken bottles a few months ago tongue
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

Don't get it twisted. OPC are a viscous and formidable organisation, they are not cowards and are not on the run. . . . They just had to lean back for their bosses. The paramount key to survival is knowing your place. The Abokis have a history of bossing the Yorubas as their overlords. They always have, and always will.
this aboki people wicked oh,eeehhh so that's why yorobe people kiss their yarsh anyhow if they slap them on the left chick they will turn the right side for Hausa begging them to slap more they need it cheesy cheesy cheesy what a chicken tribe grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
ekwy nwa:

They must not run o, grin some one should go and fetch them, not after that shameless display of broken bottles a few months ago tongue
CODE RED grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ekwynwa: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

una go wound pesin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by phreakabit(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
Wow, you are such an ignorant and racist person, it is incredible; I guess you are an igbo. It seems to me that aboki enjoyed raping your women and wiping you out during the civil war.

Stop this my Yoruba brother friend. This is tribal profiling coming from you. Aren't we supposed to be united as Nigerians. embarassed
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by 9javoice1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
You are paying those good for nothing, chest beating gorrillas attention?

They are just urging for the Yorubas to start their war for them. They want the Yorubas to avenge the Bottom whooping they received from the Hausas during the civil war.

It is even amazing that these are the same group of people that run miles once there is an uprising in Lagos and die like fowls at the hands of the abokis up north. Have they ever avenged the continuous illings of their people in the North or even killed the fulanis who defiled their women on their own turfs?

They are looking for a way to get theirs back at the Yorubas, they are so bitter, have chips on their shoulders continually wish ill on the only region who have provided them succor even where no other region would touch them with a large pole.

Ingrates, that's what I call them. Bloody ingrates and sadistic lot!

with the kind of replies i see here from our SW brother's, my conclusion is that Yoruba's cannot do a thing about this. period
as for Ndigbo fighting abokis, relax bro we have been doing it and will Finnish it any day power enters our hand. even the abokis knew
that is why they can never allow it, but its ok oneday the murderer will be murdered
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by goldmine12: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
I trust Hausa people very rugged and woked. Action start OPC hide.....LOL!!! Gani Adams is now a millionaire so no more activisim...hehehehe grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by goldmine12: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

grin grin grin cheesy wink
Yoruba na boi boi to Hausa ....omashe oh!!!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
goldmine12: I trust Hausa people very rugged and woked. Action start OPC hide.....LOL!!! Gani Adams is now a millionaire so no more activisim...hehehehe grin
In such situation, you don't have time to regroup yourmen and come to the scene, I guess before any yorubas group could come the police was already surrounding the area. Or are you to suggest yoruba youths are faster to respond than police ?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

I ave to say hi ham very sorry for hawa airvy hacksent. Hi ope you can find hit hin you att to forgive hus?. . . Talk about accent hacksent.

Faggit, I have NEVER had a Nigerian accent - and I don't think I'm ever gonna speak like that. I like the Yoruba accent - but the Igbo accent is so off-putting, I puke most times I listen to Igbo monkeys speak grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba accent is sexy!! Igbos speak like Idanre monkeys - amu amu amu amu amu speaking clowns grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by phreakabit(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend:

Faggit, I have NEVER had a Nigerian accent - [size=18pt]and I don't think I'm ever speak like that[/size]. I like the Yoruba accent - but the Igbo accent is so off-putting, I puke most times I listen to Igbo monkeys speak grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba accent is sexy!! Igbos speak like Idanre monkeys - amu amu amu amu amu speaking clowns grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]WHAT A COLOSSAL GBOSA DIA!!!![/size]
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
Why do most Igbos look hairy like Monkeys, though? I'm not trying to bash the Igbos but it's just something I noticed about them. Hey, I'm not a bigot - I'm a realist and a provocateur, and I like asking questions that need answers.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg/250px-Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

[size=20pt[b]]WHAT A COLOSSAL GBOSA DIA!!!![/b][/size]

Faggit, didn't your teachers at Alaba market tell you anything about typos? Like they say, an empty barrel makes the loudest noise - and my post doesn't negate the fact that - Igbos have the worst accent in Nigeria. How come everything you lot say starts with "amu"? Like seriously, we all learn new things everyday - the "amu" thing is just something that baffles me all the time, when I listen to Igbos speak.

Another is that, why do most Igbos speak with their tongues out? Are you guys related to the now infamous Idanre monkeys?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by phreakabit(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend:

Faggit, didn't your teachers at Alaba market tell you anything about typos? Like they say, an empty barrel makes the loudest noise - and my post doesn't negate the fact that - Igbos have the worst accent in Nigeria. How come everything you lot say starts with "amu"? Like seriously, we all learn new things everyday - the "amu" thing is just something that baffles me all the time, when I listen to Igbos speak.

Another is that, why do most Igbos speak with their tongues out? Are you guys related to the now infamous Idanre monkeys?

You sound 14. . . . Case of Adult body, pre-adolescent brain? Possibly. grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ikeyman00(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
@@bittyend

my friend i think its about time to give it a break

talking to urself changes nothing

it like the yaribas are getting really bitten as time passes lipsrsealed

slow down
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
I see a bunch of biafra e-marines monkeys lurking. It's trolling time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amuphreakabit
Amuikeyman00
Amuto-chi
Amuchima12

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

You sound 14. . . . Case of Adult body, pre-adolescent brain? Possibly. grin

Shook, huh? Thought you said you wanted to take on the "ofemmanus" - what happened?

I asked you questions, and I need answers, biko. grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by phreakabit(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend:

Shook, huh? Thought you said you wanted to take on the "ofemmanus" - what happened?

I asked you questions, and I need answers, biko. grin

I would take on you guys, but as it is. . . . The Abokis at Mile 12 have already taken very good care of that. wink

Good to see you now know, and are also proud of your place now as an onye Yoruba.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

I would take on you guys, but as it is. . . . The Abokis at Mile 12 have already taken very good care of that. wink

Glad to hear, you're proud to know all Igbos are Nyamirin and onye ara a la okoro. wink

Nwanne biko, change your ways - you can never win against the Yorubas, when I'm involved. cool

I'm out!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by phreakabit(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend:

Glad to hear, you're proud to know all Igbos are Nyamirin and onye ara a la okoro. wink

Nwanne biko, change your ways - you can never win against the Yorubas, when I'm involved. cool

I'm out!

Self proclaimed E-victory. . . Typical of a Yoruba man warrior to run, when the going gets tough.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ekwynwa: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
goldmine12:

grin grin grin cheesy wink
Yoruba na boi boi to Hausa ....omashe oh!!!

yes! yes!! yes!!!

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ekwynwa: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend:

Faggit, I have NEVER had a Nigerian accent - and I don't think I'm ever gonna speak like that. I like the Yoruba accent - but the Igbo accent is so off-putting, I puke most times I listen to Igbo monkeys speak grin grin grin grin grin grin

like this grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ekwynwa: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend: Why do most Igbos look hairy like Monkeys, though? I'm not trying to bash the Igbos but it's just something I noticed about them. Hey, I'm not a bigot - I'm a realist and a provocateur, and I like asking questions that need answers.

like this babe tongue

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ekwynwa: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
phreakabit:

Good to see you now know, and are also proud of your place now as an onye Yoruba.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by SailorXY: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
Why do most Igbos look hairy like Monkeys, though? I'm not trying to bash the Igbos but it's just something I noticed about them. Hey, I'm not a bigot - I'm a realist and a provocateur, and I like asking questions that need answers.

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by tdbanks: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
jmaine:

baby mi . .dey try talk sense small atleast to save face . . .
tell her man
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by tothemax86: 1:05am On Mar 22, 2012
Do you all notice how you are all fighting each other? Bunch of fools! I personally will continue to build alliances with Hausa, Igbo, my Yoruba, isoko, I jaw, edo and brethren from any tribe in Nigeria who is ready to be intelligent in the 21st century!

From a pissed off black Man!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2012
tothemax86: Do you all notice how you are all fighting each other? Bunch of fools! I personally will continue to build alliances with Hausa, Igbo, my Yoruba, isoko, I jaw, edo and brethren from any tribe in Nigeria who is ready to be intelligent in the 21st century!

From a pissed off black Man!
My friend in the south we can insult each other but we will never fight each other, the people always killing others are the haussa-fulani muslims. So don't be confused.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by tothemax86: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2012
Patriot2 I hope you Can answer your name! Look, the devil is in your land black man! He has been sucking your blood for over 2000 years! He even carried off millions of your brothers to be his slaves in the new world and Europe! He called you three-fifths of a human in his constitution!

Brothers please quit with this bullshit! I am a proud NIGERIAN, not Yoruba not Igbo! NIGERIAN! READY to die for this country and I will kill my tribe members FIRST if they stand in my way!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.