Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sleep Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleep Over (2539 Views)

Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over / When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Over by chioms4me: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
do u wait 4 ur bfrnd to invite u to spend d night in his apartment or u visit on ur own
Re: Sleep Over by slimyem: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
Re: Sleep Over by kelz88(f): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
Both.
Re: Sleep Over by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
Sleep over and start farting all over the place?? Hell nooo man angry angry
Re: Sleep Over by kelz88(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
Don't feed them beans or eggs then.
Re: Sleep Over by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
sweerie, since u knw this. Can you start visiting me?? sad sad I wont touch ur biyest sad sad
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
@OP. I no no say konji dey hold woman o. U seriously down for it sweetie. Don't worry, i won't tell anybody. My name is con-man-do. Dats how i spell commando. Seriously wats up i hope say ur bobo no be Prof Jones oderinde odenson like ayo wey sleep on top bed wit chick and he no fit knack am. Im talking to much. D bottom line is d guy will not invite u so invite urself by going to sleep over.
Re: Sleep Over by Connoisseur(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mutual arrangement
Re: Sleep Over by ayosmiles(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. I no no say konji dey hold woman o. U seriously down for it sweetie. Don't worry, i won't tell anybody. My name is con-man-do. Dats how i spell commando. Seriously wats up i hope say ur bobo no be Prof Jones oderinde odenson like ayo wey sleep on top bed wit chick and he no fit knack am. Im talking to much. D bottom line is d guy will not invite u so invite urself by going to sleep over.
numbskull, why shld u insult me cos i didnt bleep a chick. E concern u? Or the babe na ur sister?
Re: Sleep Over by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
ayosmiles: numbskull, why shld u insult me cos i didnt bleep a chick. E concern u? Or the babe na ur sister?
He's only player hating, ignore cretins.
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ ayosmiles. Lets nt derail anoda person's thread. Seriously take a luk @ ur post? Do u think u wud get praise frm some1 like me 4 sleeping wit a girl on d same bed and u didn't knack her even wen she told her friend dat u were bleeping her. Seriously have a second thought, u are so lame, so dumb, so pathetic, so fake. Why did u sleep in d girl's house in d first place. U had interior motive but u didn't have d power to execute. Bloody gay. A disgrace to guys. Where u hoping for Encomiums? Or are u trying to claim to guys like we dat u are a saint. U are a sick gay. I guess if it was ANUS of ur fellow man, u wud bounce on it. ''odechukwu oderinde odenson Jones'' next time u wudn't post what u regret not doing on Nairaland.
Re: Sleep Over by kelz88(f): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
Must he sleep with every chick that throws herself at him? Grow up!! If anything his post shows he has some self control unlike some of you dogs on heat. Friends like you should be avoided. Discuss the topic where it belongs and stop carrying it everywhere and detailing op's thread.
Re: Sleep Over by Coefficient(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
Without intent to derail this thread, I must say there's no big deal sleeping on the same bed with a girl and not touching her. Its just that sex is the in-thing these days. I've had to pass the night in a girl's place back then in school and I didn't touch her and that doesn't make me less of a man. We all need to begin to see issues esp sex from a much more matured perspective.

@topic, well em em... shocked
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: Must he sleep with every chick that throws herself at him? Grow up!! If anything his post shows he has some self control unlike some of you dogs on heat. Friends like you should be avoided. Discuss the topic where it belongs and stop carrying it everywhere and detailing op's thread.

i don't blame you. If i refuse to grow up, come and grow me up ok. If ayosmiles wants to claim self righteousness, he should take it to his church and give testimony about it. Why is he now regretting it? Or why his he fantasing about good old failed times. He's a loser thats why. And why should friends like me be avoided wen a fellow man like me is showing signs of gayism? Seriously kelz don't join issues with me o. Am warning u o. A word is okay for a wise lady.
Re: Sleep Over by kelz88(f): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
You're warning me?! Seriously?! How old are you? You really should grow up.
Re: Sleep Over by Killz3(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
bennyraz: @ ayosmiles. Lets nt derail anoda person's thread. Seriously take a luk @ ur post? Do u think u wud get praise frm some1 like me 4 sleeping wit a girl on d same bed and u didn't knack her even wen she told her friend dat u were bleeping her. Seriously have a second thought, u are so lame, so dumb, so pathetic, so fake. Why did u sleep in d girl's house in d first place. U had interior motive but u didn't have d power to execute. Bloody gay. A disgrace to guys. Where u hoping for Encomiums? Or are u trying to claim to guys like we dat u are a saint. U are a sick gay. I guess if it was ANUS of ur fellow man, u wud bounce on it. ''odechukwu oderinde odenson Jones'' next time u wudn't post what u regret not doing on Nairaland.
You are a fool! What did i say? I said you are a fool! An idi[i]o[/i]t and a discombobulated nincompoop. That's why idiots like your die of Aids weekly. You choose to think with your dcck rather than your brains. It happened 3 years ago, but his idiotic friends, like you are the main reason why he's having a rethink. . . And here you are yapping about how you lost your virginity to your father. . . Do you see why you a re a fool? Nonsense in HD!

1 Like

Re: Sleep Over by kelz88(f): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
Wetin I no go hear?! Nonsense in HD!! Lolololol.
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a fool! What did i say? I said you are a fool! An idi[i]o[/i]t and a discombobulated nincompoop. That's why idiots like your die of Aids weekly. You choose to think with your dcck rather than your brains. It happened 3 years ago, but his idiotic friends, like you are the main reason why he's having a rethink. . . And here you are yapping about how you lost your virginity to your father. . . Do you see why you a re a fool? Nonsense in HD!

@ Op. Im very very sorry for what have caused o. But i think have giving u my answer earlier. @ Killz. i dey laugh in hausa. Is that suppose to move me? U can do better than that boy. Come on try harder. Ha ha ha ha. A mentally devastated pig calling another man a fool. I dey laugh in french. Ha ha ha ha. I only told Ayosmiles what he needed to hear and know. Who doesn't know about HIV, STD's? Mumu like u. I think through my dick. Accepted. But you u think through ur Anus. Which is more better? Shioooo gay oshi
Re: Sleep Over by Vansnickers: 2:47am On Mar 21, 2012
ayosmiles: numbskull, why shld u insult me cos i didnt bleep a chick. E concern u? Or the babe na ur sister?

Don't mind the Guy. Most People that talk like him, it's only their Mothers they have seen n@ked.
Re: Sleep Over by ayosmiles(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz: @ ayosmiles. Lets nt derail anoda person's thread. Seriously take a luk @ ur post? Do u think u wud get praise frm some1 like me 4 sleeping wit a girl on d same bed and u didn't knack her even wen she told her friend dat u were bleeping her. Seriously have a second thought, u are so lame, so dumb, so pathetic, so fake. Why did u sleep in d girl's house in d first place. U had interior motive but u didn't have d power to execute. Bloody gay. A disgrace to guys. Where u hoping for Encomiums? Or are u trying to claim to guys like we dat u are a saint. U are a sick gay. I guess if it was ANUS of ur fellow man, u wud bounce on it. ''odechukwu oderinde odenson Jones'' next time u wudn't post what u regret not doing on Nairaland.
guy, i will not join issues with u. U have been answered by other ppl on this thread. U can check my thread nd read some of d xplanations there. If u dont knw, it is wrong to have sex with someone u dont love.
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2012
ayosmiles: guy, i will not join issues with u. U have been answered by other ppl on this thread. U can check my thread nd read some of d xplanations there. If u dont knw, it is wrong to have sex with someone u dont love.

personally ur thread got me infuriated. D point is where u seeking 4 advice after 3yrs over sumtin u did not do? Are u looking for praise or something? If u took d right decision why going back to your vomit. The bottom line is stop having regrets of what happened in d past bcuz of friends. Do u expect ur friends to pat you on d back for not sleeping with the girl? Guy think jare. You are the only one that can take the best decision for yourself. Not your friend or your family can take that for you and you know this. You discussed this with your friend and what do expect? For them to tell you to take a part of honor? Show me your friend and i will tell you how you look like. Remember, friends of a feather flock together. If you friends are on a negative thought, it means you are on a negative thought too. If they are womanisers, you are one too. If not, you wouldn't roll with them. I don't insult people without seeing reasons of why to do so. Kellz88, killz who have insulted me don't read and connect reasons together if not they would know ur thread was foul play.
Re: Sleep Over by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

personally ur thread got me infuriated. D point is where u seeking 4 advice after 3yrs over sumtin u did not do? Are u looking for praise or something? If u took d right decision why going back to your vomit. The bottom line is stop having regrets of what happened in d past bcuz of friends. Do u expect ur friends to pat you on d back for not sleeping with the girl? Guy think jare. You are the only one that can take the best decision for yourself. Not your friend or your family can take that for you and you know this. You discussed this with your friend and what do expect? For them to tell you to take a part of honor? Show me your friend and i will tell you how you look like. Remember, friends of a feather flock together. If you friends are on a negative thought, it means you are on a negative thought too. If they are womanisers, you are one too. If not, you wouldn't roll with them. I don't insult people with
out seeing reasons of why to do so. Kellz88, killz who have insulted me don't read and connect reasons together if not they would know ur thread was foul play.

Eeeee oooo!

Oman preache ke shocked shocked

Ogbeni issorai jare!

Stop crying mehn #jus teasing#

U try small.
Re: Sleep Over by Hardunnii(f): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2012
Op, why would a girl sleep in your place when you havent paid her dowry Its wrong
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eeeee oooo!

Oman preache ke shocked shocked

Ogbeni issorai jare!

Stop crying mehn #jus teasing#

U try small.

mo'n rerin legun. Am laughing in Egun. Se o mo pe preacher ni mi?
Re: Sleep Over by itiswell1(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2012
Sincerely I see nothing wrong in sleeping on thesame bed with a lady without touching her, but why bring that to nairaland?
Re: Sleep Over by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

mo'n rerin legun. Am laughing in Egun. Se o mo pe preacher ni mi?

Mo se se jasi ni nau grin

Eku iroyin rere

Olohun ama so agbara dotun o ( did I say <<<< dat rite?) embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mo se se jasi ni nau grin

Eku iroyin rere

Olohun ama so agbara dotun o ( did I say <<<< dat rite?) embarassed lipsrsealed

oma'n da ka ma decode and recode awon okunrin emi. Kan ba le mo koko. Bobo yen fe lo ma yan bi okobo ni now?
Re: Sleep Over by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

oma'n da ka ma decode and recode awon okunrin emi. Kan ba le mo koko. Bobo yen fe lo ma yan bi okobo ni now?

Na I disagreement sir!

Ayo on shomo be se, Ajiri omo oni machine gun ma ni padi mi.

Seriously okan sempe lo jo yen ni o.

Anyways I gats u tho, Iya yen fe la lu jo, Ayo okan gbo fe e. grin
Re: Sleep Over by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na I disagreement sir!

Ayo on shomo be se, Ajiri omo oni machine gun ma ni padi mi.

Seriously okan sempe lo jo yen ni o.

Anyways I gats u tho, Iya yen fe la lu jo, Ayo okan gbo fe e. grin

se o ti machine gun no ni? Ebon ti ko la ta useless. Gun without bullet no get use now? Abi se Ayo ti gbe machine gun yen wa ile e ni.
Re: Sleep Over by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

se o ti machine gun no ni? Ebon ti ko la ta useless. Gun without bullet no get use now? Abi se Ayo ti gbe machine gun yen wa ile e ni.

Ewooo!!! shocked shocked

Alakobaaaaa ni e o

Mi o ri ri oo , assumptions lo mon ja fun oo. lipsrsealed embarassed

Ayo tell am I neva see ur kini oooooo!
Re: Sleep Over by ayosmiles(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2012
Oh boy, make ur sister no try me oh, i go spoil her juicehole. Mo gbono feli feli. Becos i just dey pam, dey form innocent guy, u think sey i no bad. Go ask from d babes wey don try me.
Re: Sleep Over by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2012
ayosmiles: Oh boy, make ur sister no try me oh, i go spoil her juicehole. Mo gbono feli feli. Becos i just dey pam, dey form innocent guy, u think sey i no bad. Go ask from d babes wey don try me.

Eeenn!!

Mayanaki to bedttt!!

Voice out joor!

Fadeyi gbogbo awon happening gals.

Oya benandjerry come talk na!

ROFTLMAOO!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake / Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? / U'll Check Out @ missberrypop5 Pic! She's Freaking Hot Like Lava!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.