Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . (2894 Views)

My Dating Experience With Seun The Ibadan Girl (pictures) / What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2012
~Killz~:

Hey suga. kiss
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Woke4all(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
I PRAY O
dabrake: dey there.. Seun even tell us once sey him be virgin, sey him never kiss before even smooching.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
bennyraz:

guy, why u dey sound somehow jealous? Abeg forget seun jare. Make u run ur own parole. If seun no fit talk to woman make she gel n'ko. If d chicks are somehow on nairaland, go on my most trusted site www.badoo.com, www.loungebella.com. U wud thank me after.

forget badoo, ive been there for sometime, no better chick, just whores, let me try d other site sha
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
[size=18pt]DECLINE TO HIS REQUEST ASAP -- AINT HOMO DUH! angry angry angry[/size]
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Killz3(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga. kiss
cheesy cheesy
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by InkedNerd(f): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
tellwisdom:

angry angry

Wettin? No vex kiss

dabrake: and to think a sane person like you will give a sane reply to an insane question from an insane guy, . . .

What? I didn't see any harm in the question undecided
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by dabrake(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Wettin? No vex kiss

What? I didn't see any harm in the question undecided
This 7-lettered word, at its best, describes bin gbagbo : L.U.N.A.T.I.C.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by InkedNerd(f): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2012
dabrake:
This 7-lettered word, at its best, describes bin gbagbo : L.U.N.A.T.I.C.

Sorry but I don't usually pay attention to him so I wouldn't know whether or not he's actually a lunatic grin

lol, I don hear you though smiley
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2012
Does the guy have a joystick sef? That is debatable. Most geeks seem asexual (except you're the Sean Parker type of very rare randy geek). So my bet is that he doesn't seek amorous love anywhere - neither online nor in real life. For that reason, this thread is far-fetched and ridiculous.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
pro01: Does the guy have a joystick sef? That is debatable. Most geeks seem asexual (except you're the Sean Parker type of very rare randy geek). So my bet is that he doesn't seek amorous love anywhere - neither online nor in real life. For that reason, this thread is far-fetched and ridiculous.

Well having a joystick doesn't mean you must be amorous.
As you said a geek might have other things on his mind, as there are several more better things to be on someone's mind than women.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by LailaIkeji1: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2012
And still no sign of Seun..

Someone shld throw a punch line dat will make the mods tell him he has to see this!!

Come on guys. cool
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2012
^^ LADIES FIRST! wink wink wink
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2012
LMAO
What are you thinking when you started this thread
[b][/b] grin grin grin grin
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Vansnickers: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Am sorry Elewa, Badosky don't do agidi geeks.

Besides i would hate arguing and fighting over lip gloss and eye- pencil ,take a look @ his prof pic to no worra I mean. tongue cheesy

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1[/img]

LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Still Be Friends With Someone Who Just Broke-up With You? / 25 Things Cheaters Say / Dead Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.