Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . (2890 Views)

My Dating Experience With Seun The Ibadan Girl (pictures) / What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by bingbagbo(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2012
1. what will be your response?

2. will a promise to make you moderator be a boost?

3. will a ban threat scare you to say yes?

ladies only.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Hardunnii(f): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2012
Smh
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by InkedNerd(f): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2012
1. What will be your response?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Such a proposal would probably seem totally out of left field so I'd be taken aback by it.

2. Will a promise to make you moderator be a boost?
No. I never had a desire to be a moderator so it wouldn't even matter to me.

3. Will a ban threat scare you to say yes?

LMAO, hells no!!! Why would it scare me? I'd just open a new account.

Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by tellwisdom: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Inked_Nerd: 1. What will be your response?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Such a proposal would probably seem totally out of left field so I'd be taken aback by it.

sweerie, say hi to me angry angry. plus, we really need to do dat tin wink wink
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Am sorry Elewa, Badosky don't do agidi geeks.

Besides i would hate arguing and fighting over lip gloss and eye- pencil ,take a look @ his prof pic to no worra I mean. tongue cheesy
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by moHot(f): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2012
1. what will be your response?

YES OR NO

OH I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WILL BE PART OF THE DEAL IN THAT CASE QUESTION(1) WILL BE A YES ESPECIALLY IF I WON'T JUST BE A MOD BUT A SUPER MOD grin grin grin

BAN THREAT? ***shivering*** I WOULD JUST SAY YES , YES AND YES WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE...GETTING BANNED COULD LEAD TO UNTIMELY DEATH RIGHT?

ladies only.

WITH THESE FEW POINTS OF MINE I HOPW I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE YOU AND NOT TO CONFUSE YOU THAT THIS POST OF YOURS IS.....IDK SHA grin grin grin grin
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by dabrake(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2012
moHot: 1. what will be your response?

YES OR NO

OH I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WILL BE PART OF THE DEAL IN THAT CASE QUESTION(1) WILL BE A YES ESPECIALLY IF I WON'T JUST BE A MOD BUT A SUPER MOD grin grin grin

BAN THREAT? ***shivering*** I WOULD JUST SAY YES , YES AND YES WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE...GETTING BANNED COULD LEAD TO UNTIMELY DEATH RIGHT?

ladies only.

WITH THESE FEW POINTS OF MINE I HOPW I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE YOU AND NOT TO CONFUSE YOU THAT THIS POST OF YOURS IS.....IDK SHA grin grin grin grin
the bolded part are the words of my pastor.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by dabrake(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2012
Inked_Nerd: 1. What will be your response?

and to think a sane person like you will give a sane reply to an insane question from an insane guy, . . .

1 Like

Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by cretin: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2012
JOBLESS CLOWNS! smiley
like being a moderator in an online forum is a real achievement in the real world....

1 Like

Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by moHot(f): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2012
cretin: JOBLESS CLOWNS! smiley
like being a moderator in an online forum is a real achievement in the real world....

ITS AN ACHIEVEMNT NOW , DON'T YOU KNOW YOU GET TO WINE AND DINE WITH THE HIGH AND MIGHTY BY BEING A MOD? grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOUR NAME MIGHT EVEN GET ENLISTED IN THE FORBES LIST OF 100 BEST MODS IN THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by InkedNerd(f): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

sweerie, say hi to me angry angry. plus, we really need to do dat tin wink wink

No vex. I wrote your e-mail address on the sticky pads on my laptop but they later disappeared.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by bingbagbo(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2012

YES OR NO

ladies only.

smd
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by firestar(f): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2012
1. What will be your
response?

tongue
2. Will a promise to make
you moderator be a
boost?

tongue
3. Will a ban threat scare
you to say yes?

Oh bin, heads are gonna roll fer this!

Why are you creating his fangirl base?
Or was this made to pysche him?
Let [b]him[/b]ask!
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by born2boink(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2012
Who knows maybe seun has been fucking all those girls already,now that he has introduce private message, he would have had more opportune
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by slimyem: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2012
dabrake: and to think a sane person like you will give a sane reply to an insane question from an insane guy, . . .
i wondered the same thing...
Inked nerd get time sha!
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by itiswell1(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2012
dabrake: and to think a sane person like you will give a sane reply to an insane question from an insane guy, . . .

Abi now.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2012
born2fuck: Who knows maybe seun has been fucking all those girls already,now that he has introduce private message, he would have had more opportune
Hmm, you might have a point there.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by tellwisdom: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

No vex. I wrote your e-mail address on the sticky pads on my laptop but they later disappeared.

angry angry
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
born2fuck: Who knows maybe seun has been fucking all those girls already,now that he has introduce private message, he would have had more opportune

guy, why u dey sound somehow jealous? Abeg forget seun jare. Make u run ur own parole. If seun no fit talk to woman make she gel n'ko. If d chicks are somehow on nairaland, go on my most trusted site www.badoo.com, www.loungebella.com. U wud thank me after.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by outline: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
HAVE you visited d hospital lately? yu need help!
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Sijo01(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2012

YES OR NO

ladies only.

Lwkmd
hey my ribs oo
Oh, heaven i nid a hug!
Wat da hec.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Sijo01(f): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Am sorry Elewa, Badosky don't do agidi geeks.

Besides i would hate arguing and fighting over lip gloss and eye- pencil ,take a look @ his prof pic to no worra I mean. tongue cheesy

wat hapend 2 'der's luv in sharein'!? Badtt mouth.
Fightin ova ur aforemention can b lomatic, u kno.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Dyt(f): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Am sorry Elewa, Badosky don't do agidi geeks.

U r badt gyel
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Detongue: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2012
I 'ill just go and hug a transfomer
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by TisaBone: 3:18am On Mar 23, 2012
the only reason why this thread was made was too see if seun will respond and reply to this nonsense.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Goldieluks: 4:12am On Mar 23, 2012
I'd sit on the top of a flying plane . You know what that means OP.
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Raxxye(m): 5:24am On Mar 23, 2012
slimyem: i wondered the same thing...
Inked nerd get time sha!

So what‘s wrong with her responding to it if she feels like it? Wetin una dey form sef? How come u still get time read thru d thread n posts if e bad like dat?
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2012
Seun is still single? and he is in naija??
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by dabrake(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2012
2buff: Seun is still single? and he is in naija??
dey there.. Seun even tell us once sey him be virgin, sey him never kiss before even smooching.

1 Like

Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by Killz3(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
Re: If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2012
Do Seun even come on NL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? / Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend / You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.