Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

@ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. (2287 Views)

Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki / Students Visa: Attn Funkybaby, Akolawole, Mr Pataki, Others / @akolawole,vor,funkybabe, Mr Pataki And Other Lecturers On This Land (2) (3) (4)

Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
No one is maligning your situation, but your stupidity and sheer ignorance which at the moment are your best friend, is not making you to reason objectively and actually think of what exactly you want in life!

My 1 cent to you is this: Go and face your books! Living a life of lies is not worthwhile.
Enuff said!
[quote][/quote]

kilon soro maligning abi na wetin u dey talk. (MY STUPIDITY) Guy thanks a lot no wahala i accept am stupid but not as stupid as u are,i know exactly what i want thats why i didnt stay back in london like you and VIC who went as far as puttin my mamas agemate in his house as a wife. Think am noww,GIVE URSELF BRAIN no worry DEC 25th i dey UK no shaking.

My 2 cent to u is this Always respect pples feelings and dont ever i mean ever feel you know it all ur just like any other person ok.

I still they read o i no go deny am,am still studying but may be you should emphasize the study issue more on your child or younger brother ok.
BACK TO TH TOPIC PLS.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2007
@
Mrpataki and Dantecmu,I believe it is not good to abuse one another on this forum.We need to know that we are no longer getting young anymore.Boyz,grow up,your mate are pasting better replies to some questions.
Better still,I mail Seun(owner of this websit) to create a childish track for pple like you.Plz,allow some knowledgeable and mature pple to contribute to my topic if you can nt.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2007
mayayi:

@
Mrpataki and Dantecmu,I believe it is not good to abuse one another on this forum.We need to know that we are no longer getting young anymore.Boyz,grow up,your mate are pasting better replies to some questions.
Better still,I mail Seun(owner of this websit) to create a childish track for people like you.Please,allow some knowledgeable and mature people to contribute to my topic if you can nt.

Nobody is "abusing" anyone here, this is a situation whereby a person who apparently suffered from attention deficit disorder tries to make himself recognised and respected by means of false claims, and would fight tooth and nail against anyone who questioned his claims.
  I can understand why you're some how rude to the other guy here because i'm aware that he publicly stated that your English is not impressive for a "graduate", but he obviously had his reason, though.
  As for your request for "mature" people to contribute. . , i really don't know what more you like to hear because, i can see that all questions are answered. Anyway, all these are just negatively interesting.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
I can understand why you're some how rude to the other guy here because i'm aware that he publicly stated that your English is not impressive for a "graduate", but he obviously had his reason, though.
[quote][/quote]

Always On his Side. Be a Man Please.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ vicjustice,
10ks.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by almondjoy(f): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2007

Vicjustice (m)
Dublin

Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe.
« #21 on: November 01, 2007, 11:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: mrpataki on November 01, 2007, 09:09 PM

As well, to be sincere, I find your English appalling for a University graduate.

I observed the same, but fear no let me point finger 

See the "Vicjustice" of a scholar--correcting the grammar of others?   Wonders will never end.  Like you are any better? shocked
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by almondjoy(f): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
mrpataki:

Poor you! Next time look at a thread properly before typing one letter of response.

Sorry oh! I feel your confusion.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
almondjoy:

Poor you! Next time look at a thread properly before typing one letter of response.

Sorry oh! I feel your confusion.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Snapped! wink
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Dantecmu, you wanted attentions, and i believe i have given you enough. Now, i should let you know that i have more interesting things to do than to debate with a kid. Goodday cool
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
almondjoy:

See the "Vicjustice" of a scholar--correcting the grammar of others? Wonders will never end. Like you are any better? shocked

Thanks i was biggining to think i was alone in this fight for liberation from NAIRALAND BULLIES( KNOW IT ALL)

Vicjustice:

@Dantecmu, you wanted attentions, and i believe i have given you enough. Now, i should let you know that i have more interesting things to do than to debate with a kid. Goodday cool

Look you dont understand it i aint getting paid if u give me attention from now up on till whenever, Blackmail me for all i care, insult me for all you want but the fact still remains that i shall and will fight you and any other BULLY that stares his head on this forum its amazing how you pple are treated like little godess on this forum am not disputing the fact that i have learnt some few immigration rules from your past post but some times i wonder what gives you the right to JUDGE Pple. i will talk until pple see and understand the devil inside of you. Nigerian like you go get married to an irish MAMA you got ur papers and your acting like you got no skeleton to hide. SHAME ON YOU. You asked for my PICTURE RIGHT, view ma profile thats my ASS in DUBLIN you know DUBLIN when you see 1 i presume.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by manmustwac(m): 3:43am On Jan 20, 2008
@Dantecmu

After goimg thru the whole thread i think your just a baby that needs to grow up
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by ty4real(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin See another senate fight for nairaland, guys are we not repeating history even before gettint to da Top cheesy, In senate na chairs den dey throw,on Niaraland na words babies dey throw around,abeg,once you notice a baby crying for attention,ignore and face what you ar hear for, Simple Maturity,9ja set of leaders need to begin to do things right,starting from nairaland wink wink wink wink
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by bowa(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2008
Hi all,you guys are really doing great.I will encourage you guys to go on.stay blessed
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by LondonCool(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2008
Am I missing out on anything in this thread ?? Just browsing by

Canada Based Nairalander Spotted Robot Cleaning Mall: Pictures Video / Please Guys, I Need Your Help! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee / South African Embassy, Lagos