Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Can Ladies Be Trusted ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Be Trusted ? (1109 Views)

Please Advice Because Women Can Never Be Trusted / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by olyco: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys,

I met this lady about one week ago in my bank, she came to do forex transaction to her fiance in Europe although you cant take it from her, she is very pretty and after chatting her up, we exchaged contact and we had been talking since then but to my suprise I asked her to check on me this last Sunday she obliged and before I could say jack morrison I had gone through paradise with her.

Since then she has been calling every now and then, I guess she is falling in love and I dey feel for her hubby in the cold weather for yonda, please guys, should I take her as a one night stand or keep in touch with her
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
"KARMA IS A BITCH"

"WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND"

she belongs to someone else, as hard as it may seem, I'll advise that u let her go.
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by Joey82(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2007
Guy, marriage is a sacred institution, we must all respect.
hope u understand what i mean sad
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by efuah(f): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
i hope he does joey wink

can ladies be trusted?? a capital YES!! due to how good n honest i prove myself to be, my ex once told his friends that "ven if i meet efuah on the same bed with a guy n she's not naked, i wldn't bear any grudge" u get what he mean? on a more serious note, why did u sleep wt a married woman angry it's a curse do u kno that?? even if she was loose. . . u being a man should have ya feelings in ya hands not in your head. . . dnt allow ya feelings to control u. .  control it. . that's what it takes to be a real man wink

and now u're asking a more daft question; "should i take it as one night stand or keep in touch" put ya huge feet in her husband's shoes n then answer yourself angry grin
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by iice(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2007
Falling in love indeed. . .she tell you so? undecided
After one night and gbam she's in loff shebi? Na the the dangerous ones be that - delusions!

You feel sorry for the girl's fiance abi na hubby but. . .
you are wondering if you should carry on with her. . . undecided
. . . . i no even fit talk sef. . . .
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by 2dye4(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
person wey wan die don jam person wey go kill am! fire on.
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by opokonwa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2007
@poster

What you did was so shameful.

You do not know the gravity of what you did to yourself.

I weep for you cry cry cry cry

You desecrated an institution that is instituted by God and you come here with your loud mouth saying 'that you went through paradise with her'.

You go soon see hell! angry
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by efuah(f): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
opokonwa:

@poster

What you did was so shameful.

You do not know the gravity of what you did to yourself.

I weep for you cry cry cry cry

You desecrated an institution that is instituted by God and you come here with your loud mouth saying [color=#990000[i]]'that you went through paradise with her'[/i].[/color]

You go soon see hell! angry
i wonder O! why didn't u stay there?? Paradise is good ya kno? we're struggling to be there someday. . .aren't u lucky grin angry
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2007
All these guys weeping for peeps sef im sure you guys do worse things

As for me, when i served 3 years back. I met a gurl that was dating a guy in Canada and every other day, they will spend hours on the fone. It took me just some days and meeen, the gurl had packed to my place.

To cut the story short, we became live-in lovers. The gurl brought the idea of us getting married that she will scope her parents into agreeing to this. Trust me, i disappeared immediately after youth service.

But, ill say this, eversince then, meeen ive not been stable with any gurl. i hope she hasnt jazzed me oo grin grin grin

Can gurls be trusted? yeah some. But dont let your babe be faraway cos awon boys are baaad cool cool
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
love ni love ko.i think u get sister
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2007

The question is, can MEN be trusted? I've actually wandered this for many years now, with no answer to avail,
your actions/question has helped to keep this a question in the back of my mind. Why shouldn't women be trusted? All do not fall in the same category, just as men. As someone mentioned, the covenant of marriage is sacred, and we all know that God is the ruler of such matrimonies, please do not put yourself in a compromising situation. You may be judged by man, but ultimately you will be stepping onto a sacred matter that u will have to deal with God as a result. Temporary satisfaction with temptation, is not worth the KARMA you will face bruh,

Be wiser than satan, and increase ur own blessings as a result, by thinking with ur mind and not ur private man in this matter dear.
Your choice will help YOU understand. can MAN be trusted? Trust your own instincts.

love & lilght,

Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2007

um, sorry . double post.
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by almondjoy(f): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2007
If a woman did this now, there would be thunder and brimstone.

@Poster
You are such a filthy rat!  I hope it's all lies about the fiance and the UK crap and she is trying to use you to rob your bank.  I hope you stay in paradise after you fall "mugu" for her tricks. As for the lady---she has made her bed and she will definitely lay well on it.  She is going remain a[b] fiancee' [/b] for very long time.

With snakes like you, why should women be trusted?

BTW----Happy Halloween!

Gosh--Why do I sound like Siena for heaven's sake?-----What a bad influence!!!!! tongue
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by olyco: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2007
Thanks all for your contribution
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by remmy007(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2007
@olyco,
what u did is actually not out of this world,it has become a norm in our society of today.
so,dont feel bad for joining the bandwagon,it takes two to tango.
however, the feeling she express after the act does not in any way means a feeling of love,but rather,she's only expressing the fact that she enjoyed the game and want it to continue.
simple.
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by efuah(f): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2007
almondjoy:

Gosh--Why do I sound like Siena for heaven's sake?-----What a bad influence!!!!! tongue
nah nah, u dnt sound like him tongue this is my big brother u talking abt . . he only has good influence angry
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by rockiedink(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2007
well, who am i to judge ya olyco? remmy07 said it all, it takes two to tango. but for you to now think she's in love with ya, that's just DUMB. she talk so herself? abi na you dey fall in lust/love?

anyway, is the guy her hubby or fiance? if na hubby, my advice to you is to run to your inner chamber and beg God for forgiveness, but bear in mind say if u marry, dem go congo ya wifey too, its the law of karma;what goes around,

if na fiance, well a broken engagement is ok; but whatever you decide tyo do sha, make sure you think with your head and not the rod between your legs!
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by drealone: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2007
sometimes i wonder why we are always very sentimental in our opinion?He just asked if women can be trusted and i can see all the women taking it personal, well as for me i can only trust a woman when she is with me,the moment she leaves who knows she might be with another man
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by drealone: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2007
woman born for u no say make she no kill u
Re: Can Ladies Be Trusted ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2007
drealone:

sometimes i wonder why we are always very sentimental in our opinion?He just asked if women can be trusted and i can see all the women taking it personal, well as for me i can only trust a woman when she is with me,the moment she leaves who knows she might be with another man

i will always 2nd this statement anywhere,

(1) (Reply)

Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. / What Would Be Your Favourite Love Songs / The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.