Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? (6099 Views)

Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / How Do Ladies Cope?? / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2011
I just wonder why babes can't go out for a date or special occasion in a whole day without chewing gum, No matter how late they are. Some might forget to have a shower before going, some might forget to wear their bra or pant. But very few forgets the chewing gum. Why is this so. majority claim that they always wanna keep their breath fresh. But what bout we guyz, we don't chew gums every now and then, and our breath is still very much ok.

Now my question is this. Is it that the babes are just too lazy to brush/floss, or they are naturally dirty, Or is it just part of fashion cuz it makes them feel more sexy. Because a friend of mine once said that is babe looks sexier and hotter when she is chewing Gum. Weird i must say.

So why do you chew gum?? Ladies in the house
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2011
i dont chew gum
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2011
It's actually becoming annoying, I have decided to put it as a clause for any outing am gonna have with any lady henceforth, angry
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by slimyem: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2011
i chew gum occassionaly when i'm not composed because i think it gives me a kind of 'l dont care' attitude.
There's this kind of extra energy i get while doing it.might be pschological though

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Ariyke: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2011
I dont chew gum
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by pendo89(f): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2011
wow. I forgot how gum tastes like. Cant remember when I last chewed gum. This is serious.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
Waste my time chewing gum when i could be eating poundo grin
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by MrCork17: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

I just wonder why babes can't go out for a date or special occasion in a whole day without chewing gum,  No matter how late they are. Some might forget to have a shower before going, some might forget to wear their bra or pant. But very few forgets the chewing gum. Why is this so. majority claim that they always wanna keep their breath fresh. But what bout we guyz, we don't chew gums every now and then, and our breath is still very much ok.

Now my question is this. Is it that the babes are just too lazy to brush/floss, or they are naturally dirty, Or is it just part of fashion cuz it makes them feel more sexy. Because a friend of mine once said that is babe looks sexier and hotter when she is chewing Gum. Weird i must say.

Maybe your confusing Groundnut to chewing gum undecided
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Are you trying to say that they eat more of groundnut? Ewwwwww embarassed
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
Is this really a thread?! Like is this a topic for discussion?!

The OP is prolly one of those guys that go to beer palours and gossip about nothing,
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Okija_juju:

Is this really a thread?! Like is this a topic for discussion?!

The OP is prolly one of those guys that go to beer palors and gossip about nothing,
Yeah after having a stressful day at work. While you jobless fellow wake up in the morning pour some palm wine on the head of your god's down there at Okija, drink the rest. Tie your towel around your waist, pick up your Pentium 1 computer, and start typing Bull shitz on N/L, Probably too dead to have a life
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by kemmeye: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2011
chewing gum is ok with me but what i hate is the popping sound some people make omg i just want to smash their heads in sometimes.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

Yeah after having a stressful day at work. While you jobless fellow wake up in the morning pour some palm wine on the head of your god's down there at Okija, drink the rest. Tie your towel around your waist, pick up your Pentium 1 computer, and start typing Bull shitz on N/L, Probably too dead to have a life

Like I said earlier, by their threads you shall know them, Instead of focusing on forwarding your 3rd class C.V to as many companies as possible for the post of security, cleaner or driver as you are supposed to be doing, after the 150naira you paid for an hours access to the internet at your local cybercafe, you are here gossiping about chewing gum,

Well you have caught my attention, come to my shrine so I can use your fingers for juju to drives away locusts from my yam farm since you have no valuable need for them,

Anuofia nwulu anwu di ka ghi,
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
I don't chew gum. I suck on mints though. A terrible addiction. They have to be Icebreakers too.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
It is called "Smelly Mouth Checker" I normally avoid the 'stick to gum babes' I don't want an early morning "Good morning" that'll spoil my day!
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
My wife doesn't chew gum.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by arsenefc: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
Siena:

My wife doesn't chew gum.

Maybe she is not a lady.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by kabukabu50(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

I just wonder why babes can't go out for a date or special occasion in a whole day without chewing gum, No matter how late they are. Some might forget to have a shower before going, some might forget to wear their bra or pant. But very few forgets the chewing gum. Why is this so. majority claim that they always wanna keep their breath fresh. But what bout we guyz, we don't chew gums every now and then, and our breath is still very much ok.

Seems like you are taking out a lot of "hookers". grin grin grin, oh and lots of guys chew gum also, .Epic failure thread.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by kabukabu50(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
arsenefc:

Maybe she is not a lady.

It doesn't get any more boneheaded than this comment^^^^^^.what a jerkoff cool
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by mykali(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
this is a serious issue that has to be addressed. . .even some unscrupulous guys have joined in this gruesome act. tongue
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Agybabe(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
anyway, i'm nt an addict to chewing gum, i do once in a while n sometym blame myself cos @ d process, my nose gets itchy n really scratchy. Dats y i dnt buy them bt wen its being bot 4 me i collect. But i put sense in2 it while chewing n dnt mk irritating sounds n ballons frm it.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2011
Op who told you that guys breath are ok?abi na because we no wan fall una hand by telling?

I chew gum but its an occasional thing so I don't fall into the class of those that can't do without it,for me its kinda sexy when chewed in a gentle way although the way some girls chew it can be really irritating.
Most girls I know chew gum every once in a while so I surprise for the ones saying they don't chew gum,I had an aunt who anytime she felt she had headache would ask for gum,she says it helps with the ache,(I wonder how possible that is) when if I chew for long I get headache,different strokes for different folks I guess.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by GrownMan(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
Quite important to keep the breath nice and fresh you know? Nothing is more a put off than a stinky breath, So e good to chew especially now that they have many flavours that can help dental care.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by asoebi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
[color=Black][/color] i dont tink so i think they are kinda obsessed to chewing God save them ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by asoebi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
you dey follow am go every where? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by asoebi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
U got any proof 4 dat
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
maybe it induces oestrogen or perhaps its a feminine afrodisiac
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by asoebi(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin doctor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by 27naira(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

cheesy olodoo!
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
lemme, chew gum or have bad breath? it's only amongst Nigerians that chewing gum is seen as a female thing. it's a breath freshening activity in other places, i bet the OP's mouth STINKS, like shalanga.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by dgb4(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
Who says that guys' breath aint stinking?

Go and ask customer care or public office personnel,
some of them do visit the toilets just after a close contact with customers  to vomit.

Gums really refreshes breath, so am not against chewing it by both sexes, but it has to be done decently to avoid attention from all angles.

No matter the grade of toothpaste u use in the morning, the mouth is prone to have odour after a little period of inactivity; i dont know if i will call this hibernation grin, thats why we brush our teeth after sleep.

Most people who brag that they gat no mouth odour do that probably because they gat no one closer to notify them; so dont just conclude things about yourself, go ask a third party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.