Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183695 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
@All4naija
Dumbo I keep telling u ur ILLITERATE Nelson Mandela University School of Architecture and Planning and the Nelson Mandela Municipality are already at an advance stage with this project. Please visit Twitter or Facebook. grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

The students of this year's 5th year class presented their schemes to the city (different sections like the train station). Note: theres an existing train station.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA: Last time I got banned for exposing your foolishness...

continue playing that child game with your peers,the 12 year olds
You are giving an excuse again for your lack of evidence. Nobody is going to ban you if you present your information in sensible way not by attacking my personality or posting irritating slum images. Nigeria remains the GIANT of Africa. The earlier you realize that the better for you to bow to its GIANT nature.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
@All4Naija
The office worker is leaving the office now AGBERO PUSHER.
Im done for the day.
wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will reply from home now. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA
All4naija has been REDUCED BY "AFRICA'S ONLY FIRST WORLD COUNTRY/RSA" into a cheer leader.

Thats all he can do cheer the gi-ant Naaigayria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4naija
Dumbo I keep telling u ur ILLITERATE Nelson Mandela University School of Architecture and Planning and the Nelson Mandela Municipality are already at an advance stage with this project. Please visit Twitter or Facebook. grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

The students of this year's 5th year class presented their schemes to the city (different sections like the train station). Note: theres an existing train station.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Smh... The model and the image look different to me. If that is a model to go with then South African architects are just bunch of unskilled professionals. Presenting that brownish ugly thing as a model for a modern development and expected to be taken serious is just too funny. Jeez! You keep fooling that country all the time with your boring posts.

Show me the link to the approval of that project on the sea. Remain silent if you cannot provide any convincing source to that PE development project. Eko Atlantic city is progressing every day. cheesy wink grin cool

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
23 AUGUST 2014

Nigeria: Jonathan Ill, Flown to Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sleep walking fool kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Contrary to official claims that President Goodluck Jonathan travelled to Germany on a private visit, LEADERSHIP authoritatively gathered yesterday that the president actually took ill and left for Germany to seek medical care.

Efforts to get a confirmation from the Presidency failed up until the time of going to press, as several calls to his spokesman, Dr Reuben Abati, did not go through and he didn't respond to an email enquiry either.

Similarly, the senior special assistant to the president on public affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, did not pick or return several calls to his mobile number last night.

President Jonathan left for Germany yesterday after performing the closing ceremony of the National Conference on Thursday.

Prior to his departure, presidential spokesman Abati had issued a terse statement saying the president would be making a private visit to Germany as from Friday (yesterday)and would be accompanied by some of his principal aides.

It was gathered that the president, on arrival in Germany, headed for a private hospital for medical check-up.

It could not however be confirmed if he went to the same hospital he had visited with his wife last year when the first lady faced some health challenges.

Before his sudden departure for Germany on Thursday, President Jonathan was billed to host members of the just-concluded National Conference to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, but the programme was cancelled at the dying minute.

Although no official reason was given for the cancellation, it was gathered that the development was connected with the president's state of health which required urgent attention.

An authoritative source in the Presidency told LEADERSHIP that despite assurances that the president would return soon from his trip, it was not likely as his health situation was not too good. He said there was uneasy calm and anxiety in the Presidential Villa yesterday over the state of health of the president.

Meanwhile, the situation has also elicited concern from prominent Ijaw (President Jonathan's ethnic group) political leaders, some of whom converged on the home of a prominent elder statesman from the ethnic group in Abuja to deliberate on the matter. A source privy to the meeting hinted that the Ijaw sons were considering sending a delegation to visit the president.

The source said before the meeting ended, it was agreed that clearance would be obtained from the Presidential Villa on whether the president is in a state to receive visitors before it would be decided on who would visit him.

Some people had speculated about Mr Jonathan's health just before his trip to Washington, DC, United States, where he attended the 2014 US-Africa Summit early this month. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Naija
The office worker is leaving the office now AGBERO PUSHER.
Im done for the day.
wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will reply from home now. kiss kiss kiss kiss
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1648720_span_b_jpegd6ade2d58f88260b716950cdad28601f

Bwahaha... That building is a mediocrity at the highest order! You think having a white painted covered balcony in a building makes its architectural wonder. Bwahaha... You are another primitive Ghanaian Kwerekwere.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
SOUTH AFRICA HAS THE BEST ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, DOCTORS ETC... IN AFRICA AND AM SURE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

As I said before SA Architects,QS's, Engineers, Construction firms etc.. built Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai etc...

SA ARCHITECTS RULE AFRICA. FACT. One of our best represented in the mid east. wink

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: 23 AUGUST 2014

Nigeria: Jonathan Ill, Flown to Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sleep walking fool kiss kiss kiss kiss.

He's human being who can fall sick any time. You are showing your childish behavior of throwing unnecessary tantrum here.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: SOUTH AFRICA HAS THE BEST ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, DOCTORS ETC... IN AFRICA AND AM SURE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

As I said before SA Architects,QS's, Engineers, Construction firms etc.. built Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai etc...

SA ARCHITECTS RULE AFRICA. FACT. One of our best represented in the mid east. wink
That is only in your dreams. You have to prove that with facts not just by posting images which don't have any reference to your boring architects. Bwahaha....
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
GOOGLE Shaun Killa hes South African 9designer of Bahrain world trade centre) and a proud Southy who has returned home cause we're about to start with OIL AND GAS ACTIVITIES.

Presenting SHELL OFFICES in under construction in CENTURY CITY CApe Town.

all4naija: That is only in your dreams. You have to prove that with facts not just by posting images which don't have any reference to your boring architects. Bwahaha....

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
am off cheer leader/flat head All4naija.... I wanna catch up on the EPL. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: GOOGLE Shaun Killa hes South African 9designer of Bahrain world trade centre) and a proud Southy who has returned home cause we're about to start with OIL AND GAS ACTIVITIES.

Presenting SHELL OFFICES in under construction in CENTURY CITY CApe Town.

Don't tell me to Google it. Just provide your source and stop complicating matter. Is that too hard for you to understand?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: am off cheer leader/flat head All4naija.... I wanna catch up on the EPL. wink wink wink wink wink
Okay! see you again, smelling Kwerekwere!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
You still have a long way to grow

all4naija: You are giving an excuse again for your lack of evidence. Nobody is going to ban you if you present your information in sensible way not by attacking my personality or posting irritating slum images. Nigeria remains the GIANT of Africa. The earlier you realize that the better for you to bow to its GIANT nature.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
he is a Nigerian, jelousy and witchcraft are trends in his country therefore his behavior is no exception

AwodwaGyanOniwe: EroZA
All4naija has been REDUCED BY "AFRICA'S ONLY FIRST WORLD COUNTRY/RSA" into a cheer leader.

Thats all he can do cheer the gi-ant Naaigayria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA:
he is a Nigerian, jelousy and witchcraft are trends in his country therefore his behavior is no exception
Bwahaha... What is witchcraft in my posts? I can't be envious of a nation that practices some forms of dehumanizing African immigrants with their xenophobic nature. It is time you look inward before pointing accusing fingers at the GIANT of Africa. Accept the GIANT nature and move on with your miserable life.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA: You still have a long way to grow
That is true. The same can be said of South Africa. It surprises everybody to see that Nigeria's GDP dwarfed South African within a very short time. So anything can happen and don't you conclude too soon. We are talking about Nigeria that can make things happen like the almight United States of America.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Am referring to u as an individual,you might be old in terms of age but your reasoning capacity can be equated to the 12 year olds,I told you that south africans don't see other Africans as competitors but see them as partners therefore those who are competing with us are fools,let them try,we know their wishes

all4naija:
That is true. The same can be said of South Africa. It surprises everybody to see that Nigeria GDP dwarfed South African with a very short time. So anything can happening and don't you conclude too soon. We are talking about Nigeria that can make things happen like the almight United States of America.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Paniki All4naija/Iconize and other names exposed himself the other day.
I roughed off his feathers witha "FLY PIC" and he got angry. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're simply daft and crazy.

Post pictures of the "real" port elizabeth or I'll help you do it in a crazy way.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA: Am referring to u as an individual,you might be old in terms of age but your reasoning capacity can be equated to the 12 year olds,I told you that south africans don't see other Africans as competitors but see them as partners therefore those who are competing with us are fools,let them try,we know their wishes

You're silly to the bones.

How can south Africans see "other" Africans as competitors when they're barely Africans?

South Africans are beasts of no nation, even the whites call you that.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: SOUTH AFRICA HAS THE BEST ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, DOCTORS ETC... IN AFRICA AND AM SURE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

You're not making any sense. If you were sensible you won't say south Africans built Qatar, Dubai, etc.

When next you say south Africans, try to differentiate between the bleks and whites.

We all know blek south Africans like you(though you're a wannabe) do nothing but r..ape girls and drink themselves to stupor.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
EroZA: Am referring to u as an individual,you might be old in terms of age but your reasoning capacity can be equated to the 12 year olds,I told you that south africans don't see other Africans as competitors but see them as partners therefore those who are competing with us are fools,let them try,we know their wishes

What is wrong in being young in mind though? I am almost twice as old as the number in your post and it doesn't mean I am reasoning like a child. I don't know what you are talking about when you brag about your development and expected to be worshiped.

Oh, please. Whenever you find the area South Africa is losing to Nigeria you will quickly take a defensive position yet emotional one. There is nothing wrong in competition just that most of ignorant South African blacks don't know the importance.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by verticalx: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
I was in Lagos the last two month with my uncle doing some buessnss stuff. JESUS CHRIST CLEAN UP THAT PLACE ITS F....KING DIRTY. no wonder helbro is soo dirty beacuse nigerians are dirty in nature
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
verticalx: I was in Lagos the last two month with my uncle doing some buessnss stuff. JESUS CHRIST CLEAN UP THAT PLACE ITS F....KING DIRTY. no wonder helbro is soo dirty beacuse nigerians are dirty in nature

You're totally lost.

Where's "helbro"?

I thought it's called hillbrow?

Also you should start cleaning up Soweto because even pigs see Soweto as a dirt.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
verticalx: I was in Lagos the last two month with my uncle doing some buessnss stuff. JESUS CHRIST CLEAN UP THAT PLACE ITS F....KING DIRTY. no wonder helbro is soo dirty beacuse nigerians are dirty in nature

Liar! At least, you couldn't spell Hillbrow and that means you aren't a South African. Bwahaha... Don't you ever visit Nigeria again. We are already constructing Eko Atlantic city and it is going to be the most modern city in Africa.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2014
all4naija:
Liar! At least, you couldn't spell Hillbrow and that means you aren't a South African. Bwahaha... Don't you ever visit Nigeria again. We are already constructing Eko Atlantic city and it is going to be the most modern city in Africa.

So the old lagos can stay dirty, thats what you r saying. If thats the case, i see even that Eko what what becoming as dirty as the old lagos.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2014
iconize:

You're not making any sense. If you were sensible you won't say south Africans built Qatar, Dubai, etc.

When next you say south Africans, try to differentiate between the bleks and whites.

We all know blek south Africans like you(though you're a wannabe) do nothing but r..ape girls and drink themselves to stupor.

I didnt know there were 2 South Africas, one for whites and one for blacks. If thats the case, how many USA would we have, probably 10 USA countries within USA. You are very stupidd, you are just an angry young man who sees no future in his own country and tries to point the negatives innother country to feel much better. Are you happy now

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:51am On Aug 24, 2014
all4naija:
What is wrong in being young in mind though? I am almost twice as old as the number in your post and it doesn't mean I am reasoning like a child. I don't know what you are talking about when you brag about your development and expected to be worshiped.

Oh, please. Whenever you find the area South Africa is losing to Nigeria you will quickly take a defensive position yet emotional one. There is nothing wrong in competition just that most of ignorant South African blacks don't know the importance.

As long as Nigerians keep flocking in big numbers into SA, that would show where the better life is.

SA will never compete with Nigeria, we are not in the same league. There is no South african who dreams of living nigeria. No one

You probably competing with SA, but SA is not competing with you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 24, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: August Kenya is planning a bigger developement than small Abuja upgrade grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
like Aboon-ja its 3D crap and empty pronouncements and these planned developemts are still smaller than SA cities.FACT.

The latest trend in AFRICA is "rebasing and 3D RENDERS". Even the likes of Zambia rebase to seem bigger than Zimbabwe in reality Zambia is 100 years behind Zim. while in East Africa Somalia is doing the same.... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

In reality non of these planned projects get built grin grin grin grin grin Politicians they know how to play with ppls feelings grin grin grin grin grin grin..

KENYA PIPE DREAM... wink wink wink I'm not dissing Kenyans, I love Kenyans to bits wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink sweet people .
Konza City is no Dreamhttp://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000123055&story_title=Konza%20city%20dream%20takes%20shape%20as%20utility%20agencies%20hit%20the%20ground/business/
Kenya Power has already set camp in the area,Gulf Energy just finished building the area's.oil depot and the dam for fresh water was completed last Year.
Konza City is not just a Kenyan dream.It is backed by the Americans(who are the majority investors)and the Chinese(Contractor deals)
Konza is not a Political thing but part of Kenya's Vision 2030.
The person who started it(Mwai Kibaki) is long gone yet the project continues!!!
So claiming it is a dream....Last I checked Kenya is now Africa's centre for IT with Phillips,IBM,Google,Cisco,Nokia Siemens and Blackberry having their Africa Hq in Kenya in addition to Homegrown IT corporations like SevenSeas Technologies,IHub and TechnoBrain.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 24, 2014
14:

As long as Nigerians keep flocking in big numbers into SA, that would show where the better life is.

SA will never compete with Nigeria, we are not in the same league. There is no South african who dreams of living nigeria. No one

You probably competing with SA, but SA is not competing with you.
Nonsense. Nigerians are everywhere. If you find huge number in South Africa it is because your government grants them visas. Anyway, there is nothing wrong in influx of Nigerians to SA because it is a tourist destination.

Nigeria remains the GIANT of Africa, whether you like it or not.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 24, 2014
14:
So the old lagos can stay dirty, thats what you r saying. If thats the case, i see even that Eko what what becoming as dirty as the old lagos.
Nope! It means we are doing something about the slum and you aren't. Township remains what it is, a huge squalor for the black people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.