Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,704 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183797 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Americans are found everywhere. Does that means they are running from poverty? No! Nigeria, being the US of Africa, citizens are everywhere not because they are running from poverty but want to explore the world. Unlike South Africans who are living in fool's paradise!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

"Exploring the world" my foot. Are you also exploring the world while you are in USA? Someone who explore the world is someone who is a tourist and visits all tourist hot spot around the world, not stark in one country for 5yrs, selling drugs, scamming, 419, fraud. Thats what your fellow citizens do all over. Its a pity they are damaging the whole country image. You are known all over the world for trouble.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Americans are found everywhere. Does that means they are running from poverty? No! Nigeria, being the US of Africa, citizens are everywhere not because they are running from poverty but want to explore the world. Unlike South Africans who are living in fool's paradise!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

There is no American community in SA, which everywhere are you talking about.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2014
PE

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Port Elizabeth

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2014
PE stadium

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2014
14:

"Exploring the world" my foot. Are you also exploring the world while you are in USA? Someone who explore the world is someone who is a tourist and visits all tourist hot spot around the world, not stark in one country for 5yrs, selling drugs, scamming, 419, fraud. Thats what your fellow citizens do all over. Its a pity they are damaging the whole country image. You are known all over the world for trouble.
You are wrong, my friend. 'Exploring the world' is not only about being a tourist but moving to different parts of the world to have better understanding of others. Whether those moving are committing crimes through such process is not the issue but where able to move to other parts of the world for a change of environment and perception. Nigerians are doing that. They are exploring South Africa as much as they explore other countries. Live with that, you xenophobe!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2014
14:

There is no American community in SA, which everywhere are you talking about.
There is no nation where there is no American community, expecting in the desert littered with terrors. Is South Africa a terror nation? No, it is not. So there is American community there. For your information, Nigeria is an African nation and have some continental link to your country. The earlier you accept that the better for you to move on with your miserable life.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2014
14: Port Elizabeth

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1651220_aerial-view_1_jpeg_jpeg200b88a32b0a6b150c20a0c312ebdfd0[/img]
That image above looks like that of a third-world country. It is a shame that is coming from the most developed nation on the continent. SA is overrated though.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija:
That image above looks like that of a third-world country. It is a shame that is coming from the most developed nation on the continent. SA is overrated though.

You are damn correct, its a picture from a third world country, South Africa. There you are spot on my man, SA is A 3rd world country
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: There is no nation where there is no American community, expecting in the desert littered with terrors. Is South Africa a terror nation? No, it is not. So there is American community there. For your information, Nigeria is an African nation and have some continental link to your country. The earlier you accept that the better for you to move on with your miserable life.

You cant disagree with me, i m a South African and i live here. There are no americans in SA
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2014
for this kind of debate,I will hand over my device after school to my cousin aged 10 so that you can interact with him...

all4naija:
Here you have you bragging below.

Forget about partners and face reality and compete. Your smelling Townships need development with good infrastructure not bucket poo system. Oh, comeon! For your information, SA looks like poor side of US in the 20's
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 25, 2014
The irony on what you are throwing up All4kak is those African immigrants keep on flocking to SA like flies particularly your very own country men and women....if you want me to answer your igbo vs Yoruba circus,the black on black embarrassment....say igweeee

all4naija:
You people see them as partners yet attack them on the streets in your xenophobic inclinations. That is one hell of a society that is very dangerous to African immigrants in the 21st century. Take your lies to somewhere else because nobody is going to believe you.

Who told you Igbo and Yoruba people hate each other?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: The irony on what you are throwing up All4kak is those African immigrants keep on flocking to SA like flies particularly your very own country men and women....if you want me to answer your igbo vs Yoruba circus,the black on black embarrassment....say igweeee
Oh, please! Make good use of your brain for once. When did Africans start to come in huge number to your country? It is just after the end of Apartheid. This helps to put things in perspective that your country was once a mess that no African immigrant would want to visit. I don't know why you have to carry this huge log upon your shoulder as though the life of other Africans depend on your country. Smh...

Let it be clear that African leaders are the major reason for the stagnation of development of the continent though. If not for the white people who helped to put things in order in SA they would have been worse than in other parts of the continent. That is the major reason I hate Nigerian leaders who failed to see the need for proper development and the people who are just too primitive to think live the civilized people in the developed nations. Many backward Africans still find their primitive nature very worth exercising and better. How would one be able to convince people with such mentality to change? That's the major hurdle in finding a better solution to the poor development of African society in all ramification. The burden still largely lies on the government who refused to envision and implement an organized society. There is no sentiments in that. Those who failed to corporate should be shown the way out and if taking the laws into their hands should be jailed or dealt with according to the law of the land. In other words, the law of the land must be amendable and reasonable to work with, not dictatorial or subjecting people to penury.

I would love to see your take on the hate between the two ethnic groups of Igbo and Yoruba people in Nigeria. For your information, it seemed as it is based on rivalry in most cases and that is usually what it is beside other odds which likely exist in all society with plurality of different ethnicity.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
for this kind of debate,I will hand over my device after school to my cousin aged 10 so that you can interact with him...
There is nothing bad with that as long as your 10-year-old brother can reason better than you. To make good use of your brain doesn't so much depend on age. I have seen many instances where young people reason better than some old people. Stop having this perception that young people cannot reason well.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2014
14:

You cant disagree with me, i m a South African and i live here. There are no americans in SA
You are wrong and possibly stoned. There is a good American community over there. This link would help you a lot. http://americansocietyofsa.org/
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Lol

all4naija:
There is nothing bad with that as long as your 10-year-old brother can reason better than you. To make good use of your brain doesn't so much depend on age. I have seen many instances where young people reason better than some old people. Stop having this perception that young people cannot reason well.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2014
to respond on your fallacy where you are saying south Africa was a mess before 1994 that's why Africans would not want to visit...my man you are contradicting yourself in an embarrassing manner,if south Africa was a mess during those times,thanks to the black people who came to power in 1994 ,SA is now a good place to live in to an extent Nigerians flock in like flies...however let me tell you that African immigrants could not set their foot here because our borders were tightly closed,the then constitution did not favour Africans,surely you know that...Mr Abadan before I answer your igbo vs Yoruba witchcraft,tell me how come when there's a bomb blast in the north of your country,the south celebrates?

all4naija:
Oh, please! Make good use of your brain for once. When did Africans start to come in huge number to your country? It is just after the end of Apartheid. This helps to put things in perspective that your country was once a mess that no African immigrant would want to visit. I don't know why you have to carry this huge log upon your shoulder as though the life of other Africans depend on your country. Smh...

Let it be clear that African leaders are the major reason for the stagnation of development of the continent though. If not for the white people who helped to put things in order in SA they would have been worse than in other parts of the continent. That is the major reason I hate Nigerian leaders who failed to see the need for proper development and the people who are just too primitive to think live the civilized people in the developed nations. Many backward Africans still find their primitive nature very worth exercising and better. How would one be able to convince people with such mentality to change? That's the major hurdle in finding a better solution to the poor development of African society in all ramification. The burden still largely lies on the government who refused to envision and implement an organized society. There is no sentiments in that. Those who failed to corporate should be shown the way out and if taking the laws into their hands should be jailed or dealt with according to the law of the land. In other words, the law of the land must be amendable and reasonable to work with, not dictatorial or subjecting people to penury.

I would love to see your take on the hate between the two ethnic groups of Igbo and Yoruba people in Nigeria. For your information, it seemed as it is based on rivalry in most cases and that is usually what it is beside other odds which likely exist in all society with plurality of different ethnicity.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
to respond on your fallacy where you are saying south Africa was a mess before 1994 that's why Africans would not want to visit...my man you are contradicting yourself in an embarrassing manner,if south Africa was a mess during those times,thanks to the black people who came to power in 1994 ,SA is now a good place to live in to an extent Nigerians flock in like flies...however let me tell you that African immigrants could not set their foot here because our borders were tightly closed,the then constitution did not favour Africans,surely you know that...Mr Abadan before I answer your igbo vs Yoruba witchcraft,tell me how come when there's a bomb blast in the north of your country,the south celebrates?
You lack understanding. For the black people. Most Africans coming to your country are blacks. Yes, it was a concentration camp for the black people that metamorphosed into Township squalor of today. Don't forget about bucket poo system is still one of the things your people inherited from the past Apartheid. They did come because the condition of black people were terrible. Nigerians are every where in the world. There are even countries with more Nigerians than SA. Get it into your head and stop thinking your country is too good that is the reason why Nigerians visit there.

You forget to say there are witch doctors in SA. Talking as if there are no evil people as well in you society is appalling to say the least. Tell me about what you know about Igbo-Yoruba hate. Bwahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2014
You said africans would not want to visit SA before 94 because this country was a mess,am telling you therefore that you must be grateful for the black government for making the conditions perfect ....am asking you Mr Abadan,when there is a bomb blast in the north the south celebrates WHY?

all4naija:
You lack understanding. For the black people. Most Africans coming to your country are blacks. Yes, it was a concentration camp for the black people that metamorphosed into Township squalor of today. Don't forget about bucket poo system is still one of the things your people inherited from the past Apartheid. They did come because the condition of black people were terrible. Nigerians are every where in the world.

There are even countries with more Nigerians than SA. Get it into your head and stop thinking your country is too good that is the reason why Nigerians visit there.

You forget to say there are witch doctors in SA. Talking as if there are no evil people as well in you society is appalling to say the least. Tell me about what you know about Igbo-Yoruba hate. Bwahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: You said africans would not want to visit SA before 94 because this country was a mess,am telling you therefore that you must be grateful for the black government for making the conditions perfect ....am asking you Mr Abadan,when there is a bomb blast in the north the south celebrates WHY?

Yes! Apartheid made a mess of that country during the regime. Why would they want to visit when fighting is always a daily routine? Please, you are only begging the question. Just make use of your brain for once to understand what I am talking about.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Mr Abadan Mr abadan Mr abadan,my elder be a gentleman for once and answer this simple question:

why is it that there are people calling for their own country in Nigeria?

all4naija: Yes! Apartheid made a mess of that country during the regime. Why would they want to visit when fighting is always a daily routine? Please, you are only begging the question. Just make use of your brain for once to understand what I am talking about.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2014
iconize: Pathetic beast of no nation, is the above drivel for me?

There's nothing more pathetic than to watch a cockroach from a cesspit country dedicate it's entire existence on researching and talking about BEASTS OF NO NATION!!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
Mr Abadan Mr abadan Mr abadan,my elder be a gentleman for once and answer this simple question:

why is it that there are people calling for their own country in Nigeria?
Even in the almighty USA people do that. Forget about what people say or think. Cape Town has been asking for the same thing for all these years in SA. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Kwa kwa kwa kwa,cape town asking for? Nigerian wishful thinking....lets debate facts and stop fabrication for the sake of winning arguments...if you admit that there are people calling for their own country in your country,it means your country is divided...correct?

all4naija: Even in the almighty USA people do that. Forget about what people say or think. Cape Town has been asking for the same thing for all these years in SA. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Tumisang:

[s]There's nothing more pathetic than to watch a cockroach from a cesspit country dedicate it's entire existence on researching and talking about BEASTS OF NO NATION!![/s]

You're an inconsequential lackey.

You're pissed because I exposed the numerous lies peddled by your fellow irrelevant lackeys like 14? grin

Which ever way, you're still a beast of no nation... Bark and get shot!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Kwa kwa kwa kwa,cape town asking for? Nigerian wishful thinking....lets debate facts and stop fabrication for the sake of winning arguments...if you admit that there are people calling for their own country in your country,it means your country is divided...correct?

Are you serious? The CAPE PARTY of Cape Town has been fighting for that for a very long time, seeking for independent state for western cape. If you think it is wishful thinking in SA so it is in Nigeria. Now, crawl back into the squalor of your Township.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Amusing,Cape party?which party is that?if you don't know,it is not a sin to ask those who know...may I tell you that the party you are mentioning herein does not exist,SA comprises of nine province created after 1994,no province or party has ever made a call like that,things that are happening in Nigeria will never happen to SA,remember we are not in the same league ...another Nigerian wrote on another thread how he wishes Ebola could reach SA...we know what some of you think and wish,so your dream does not suprise me

all4naija: Are you serious? The CAPE PARTY of Cape Town has been fighting for that for a very long time, seeking for independent state for western cape. If you think it is wishful thinking in SA so it is in Nigeria. Now, crawl back into the squalor of your Township.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Amusing,Cape party?which party is that?if you don't know,it is not a sin to ask those who know...may I tell you that the party you are mentioning herein does not exist,SA comprises of nine province created after 1994,no province or party has ever made a call like that,things that are happening in Nigeria will never happen to SA,remember we are not in the same league ...another Nigerian wrote on another thread how he wishes Ebola could reach SA...we know what some of you think and wish,so your dream does not suprise me

Oh, shut it! You aren't aware of things happening around you in South Africa. Please, you need to open your eyes very wide to see things clearly in your society. Tell that to your xenophobic people what is happening in Nigeria cannot happen in South Africa yet Apartheid government happened there in the past. Please...!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Am saying things that are happening in your country will never happen in SA,you are telling me about apartheid...lol

Mr Abadan check the term xenophobia on the dictionary and compare its meaning with all the rubbish you are writing about a country called SA,tell us if you find the difference..All4Kak

all4naija: Oh, shut it! You aren't aware of things happening around you in South Africa. Please, you need to open your eyes very wide to see things clearly in your society. Tell that to your xenophobic people what is happening in Nigeria cannot happen in South Africa yet Apartheid government happened there in the past. Please...!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Am saying things that are happening in your country will never happen in SA,you are telling me about apartheid...lol

Mr Abadan check the term xenophobia on the dictionary and compare its meaning with all the rubbish you are writing about a country called SA,tell us if you find the difference..All4Kak
This is not about dictionary. It is about the actions your people have taken and still taking in attacking innocent African immigrants in your society. You should be very ashamed that crimes are rife in your country you claim to be perfect.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2014
You are putting words in my thumb,I never said my country is perfect,I never said my country is developed but you are the one singing about these things..anyway I understand your frustration,you remind me of apatheist who was told me that he would be very happy to see all south African Boers leaving SA and come to do farming in nigeria,he wouldn't even mind if they introduce apartheid there,as long as Nigeria is called the food basket of Africa...lol

all4naija: This is not about dictionary. It is about the actions your people have taken and still taking in attacking innocent African immigrants in your society. You should be very shamed that crimes are rife in your country you claim to be perfect.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: You are putting words in my thumb,I never said my country is perfect,I never said my country is developed but you are the one singing about these things..anyway I understand your frustration,you remind me of apatheist who was told me that he would be very happy to see all south African Boers leaving SA and come to do farming in nigeria,he wouldn't even mind if they introduce apartheid there,as long as Nigeria is called the food basket of Africa... lol

At the emboldened... An apatheist said that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.